"Get Low" Robert Duvall and Bill Murray 2007

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Billed as a "comedy" by the jerks in the cable network it was a surprisingly intense drama and one of Duvall's best roles. Also starring Sissy Spacek

. . .ew. . . I love stories based on true stories. I think I saw it a long. . . long time ago. I'll have to give it another watch.

Looove this movie.
Duvall is especially good in this one.
It is a great little story that will have you laughing and on edge several times as well.
Witty, funny and entertaining.... great fun movie

Looks good. Where is it available?
It ain't available as far as I can tell. It came up on Dish TV the other night. Murray played a surprising laid back dramatic role as a bit of a sleaze funeral director without the wisecracks.

It ain't available as far as I can tell. It came up on Dish TV the other night. Murray played a surprising laid back dramatic role as a bit of a sleaze funeral director without the wisecracks.
??
It is available on Vudu, Fandango, YoutubeTV, Prime Video and AppleTV

Just as a point of interest I saw Duvall playing a tough relatively young cop with Frank Sinatra in "The Detective", a confusing mish mash political/police drama.

There are only a few actors I will watch without knowing anything about the movie. Robert Duval, Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, and Morgan Freeman.

There are only a few actors I will watch without knowing anything about the movie. Robert Duval, Clint Eastwood, Denzel Washington, and Morgan Freeman.
Robert Duvall in my opinion, is America's greatest living actor with 80 movies, 6 academy award nominations. His first movie appearance was in "To Kill a Mockingbird" as Boo Radley, the reclusive neighbor of Jem & Scout Finch. His haunting appearance and fragile portrayal immediately struck a chord with moviegoers and launched his star. As one critic said, no matter what role he plays he brings his character to life.

1630723846157.png

Forum List

Back