geroge floyds autopsy report

the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.
I’m going to take a Facebook approach and ban you because your facts don’t match the social narrative and may hurt feelings.

That's what I thought at first too. I had seen some of the fake news reports on the MSM news reports. They were good at the disinformation game. That's always been the primary game tactic of leftists.

They even had me fooled for a while by showing tiny little extremely carefully edited video footage, that in retrospect, appeared to show Floyd on the street while the fake news announcers kept yelling the big lie over and over again, screaming that Derick Chauvin murdered George Floyd.

And even myself, with my big brained 158 IQ, believed that false narrative the fake news media was presenting about the event. I'm embarrassed to say that if you search for my USMB posts here right around that time, I was outraged and calling Chauvin a murderer too, just like you.

But later I got much more than fake news disinformation in the form of the beginning to end unedited police bodycam videos from several different angles, Floyd's toxicology report and witness testimony.

And I came to several conclusions.

1) The video evidence proved with 100% certaint7 that the fake news media was flat out lying when they said that Chauvin "choked out" Floyd by squashing Floyd's neck with his knee by pressing it on his neck continuously for 8 minutes. That's not what happened. The video proves that Chauvin did not do that. That narrative was nothing but another LWNJ fake news big lie.

Sure, after Floyd, who was freaking out on meth, did die. But that whole narrative of Chauvin choking Floyd out is completely false. Nothing but another disgusting flat out lie.

2) The toxicology report from the lab indicated that Floyd was flipping out on a combination of hard drugs. Fentanyl and Methamphetamine. His level of fentanyl alone was nearly the same as typical hardcore drug addicts who are admitted to the hospital for an OD. And on top of that, Floyd had recently got discharged from rehab and got detoxed. When an opioid addict goes through detoxification treatment, they lose their tolerance for their "drug of choice". That means the the dose they are used to take can fucking kill them.

3) Those cops had no way to conclusively know that Floyd was overdosing on fentanyl. The police on the scene obviously could tell he was on something because of his extremely erratic behavior. He was flipping out. But since Floyd was also on methamphetamine, the effect of the fentanyl overdose was hidden until it was too late.

Usually, when an opioid abuser suffers from an opioid overdose they just nod out and go unconscious. They are not physically active and going all crazy. They are not going totally berserk and freaking out like Floyd, they are passing out.

However, since Floyd was also on meth, the combination of hard drugs was hiding the effects of the fentanyl. It's called a "goofball" (methamphetamine+fentanyl). It's like a "speedball" which is also a combination of a CNS stimulant and a depressant (cocaine+ heroin), only even worse, because meth has much more profound psychological effects than coke.

The cops did the right thing by calling for the paramedics. They tried to save his life. They did not murder him.

A big difference between an intelligent person like myself and a hard learner moron like you is the way we deal with cognitive dissonance.

Cognitive dissonance happens after a person believes one thing but later gets information that proves that their belief was wrong. A smart person will simply admit to themselves that they were wrong. Like me admitting that I was wrong to call those cops murders.

A stupid person like you cannot do that. You simply cannot accept that you were wrong. Maybe it's a fragile ego thing with you fucking moonbats.
wow you sure got it. cop needs a new trial.

The first autopsy says that it was a homicide.
Yep. A drug dealer gave Floyd a lethal dose of fentanyl. And when the emergency responders asked Floyd's pusher what drugs he was on he refused to tell them. That's homicide.

Every Minneapolis police patrol vehicle has Naloxone in it. Nalaxone counteracts the lethal effects of opioid drugs like fentanyl. If Floyd's drug dealer would have told the police officer what drugs Floyd was on when they asked him, the police on the scene probably would have been able save Floyd's life.

Last edited:
That's what I thought at first too. I had seen some of the fake news reports on the MSM news reports. They were good at the disinformation game. That's always been the primary game tactic of leftists.

They even had me fooled for a while by showing tiny little extremely carefully edited video footage, that in retrospect, appeared to show Floyd on the street while the fake news announcers kept yelling the big lie over and over again, screaming that Derick Chauvin murdered George Floyd.

And even myself, with my big brained 158 IQ, believed that false narrative the fake news media was presenting about the event. I'm embarrassed to say that if you search for my USMB posts here right around that time, I was outraged and calling Chauvin a murderer too, just like you.

But later I got much more than fake news disinformation in the form of the beginning to end unedited police bodycam videos from several different angles, Floyd's toxicology report and witness testimony.

Nobody believes that you have an IQ of 158... it certainly doesn't come across when you just repeat whatever shit you heard on Hate radio like you had an original idea.

And I came to several conclusions.

1) The video evidence proved with 100% certaint7 that the fake news media was flat out lying when they said that Chauvin "choked out" Floyd by squashing Floyd's neck with his knee by pressing it on his neck continuously for 8 minutes. That's not what happened. The video proves that Chauvin did not do that. That narrative was nothing but another LWNJ fake news big lie.

Sure, after Floyd, who was freaking out on meth, did die. But that whole narrative of Chauvin choking Floyd out is completely false. Nothing but another disgusting flat out lie.

"certain7".... 158 IQ everyone... no really!

Hey, this funny thing. The jury saw the same unedited tape, read the same autopsy reports and came to the conclusion that he did.

2) The toxicology report from the lab indicated that Floyd was flipping out on a combination of hard drugs. Fentanyl and Methamphetamine. His level of fentanyl alone was nearly the same as typical hardcore drug addicts who are admitted to the hospital for an OD. And on top of that, Floyd had recently got discharged from rehab and got detoxed. When an opioid addict goes through detoxification treatment, they lose their tolerance for their "drug of choice". That means the the dose they are used to take can fucking kill them.

He was also a long-term addict and probably had a much higher tolerance than most people do.

3) Those cops had no way to conclusively know that Floyd was overdosing on fentanyl. The police on the scene obviously could tell he was on something because of his extremely erratic behavior. He was flipping out. But since Floyd was also on methamphetamine, the effect of the fentanyl overdose was hidden until it was too late.

But that's the point, they were SUPPOSED to know. That's their job. This is why not only is Chauvin in jail, the three other officers who stood around like Stuffed poodles are ALSO in jail, as they deserve to be.

Yep. A drug dealer gave Floyd a lethal dose of fentanyl. And when the emergency responders asked Floyd's pusher what drugs he was on he refused to tell them. That's homicide.

Every Minneapolis police patrol vehicle has Naloxone in it. Nalaxone counteracts the lethal effects of opioid drugs like fentanyl. If Floyd's drug dealer would have told the police officer what drugs Floyd was on when they asked him, the police on the scene probably would have been able save Floyd's life.

Then they should have given him Naloxone, not kneeled on his neck for nine minutes.

Again, does your doctor know you stopped taking your meds?
You seem to stop at a point. You must live in a prog lily-white nice area. I forgive no one who messed with me. I vote more t the right now but have voted for left and middle people. And the people who have messed with me are acting like eunuchs now. And they need to be dealt with. It is sad really.

the orignal finding was this:

On May 29, 2020, the country was told that the autopsy of George Floyd “revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxiation” and that “potential intoxicants” and preexisting cardiovascular disease “likely contributed to his death.”

now look at how the second one that suddenly changed to set up the cop:

uh huh talk about setting up cop, why were there two autopsy reports? and how cna you have him die from preasure ion his neck when there is no evidence on his neck there was preasure made. like abraission. bruises . torn muscels things and broke bones. its impossible. total set up. cop should get a new trial.
Don't expect any of our resident Black idiots to accept this.

If Floyd was not hyped up on Fentanyl it is highly unlikely he would have died, knee or no knee.
If Floyd was not pinned to the ground in such a way it is unlikely he would have died.

Floyd contributed to his own death by ingesting a monstrous dosage of Fentanyl. He contributed to his own death also because his jacked up mind made him believe he was dying in the back of the police car. It's on video.... clear as a bell... he was begging the cops to let him out of the patrol car because "I can't breathe" he repeatedly said "I am going to die in here".
Which is why, in his panic, he kicked at the officers trying to escape the vehicle. He was overtaken by drug induced paranoia.
And then he met Chauvin. A police officer that should have been fired years ago. A long record of problematic arrest and over stepping his authority. But the police unions, just like teachers unions, make it almost impossible to fire an officer. So he stayed an officer. And this time his overreaction and joy of bullying people resulted in a death.

Don't expect any of our resident Black idiots to accept this.

Accept what?

Saying, "Well, Floyd was going to die of drugs eventually" is kind of like saying, "Well, that patient was going to die of cancer, so it was okay I smothered him with a pillow."

1666351343501.png

If Floyd was not hyped up on Fentanyl it is highly unlikely he would have died, knee or no knee.
If Floyd was not pinned to the ground in such a way it is unlikely he would have died.

Floyd contributed to his own death by ingesting a monstrous dosage of Fentanyl. He contributed to his own death also because his jacked up mind made him believe he was dying in the back of the police car. It's on video.... clear as a bell... he was begging the cops to let him out of the patrol car because "I can't breathe" he repeatedly said "I am going to die in here".

Ah, yes, it's okay for the cops to kill people unless they are pretty much honor students.

Which is why, in his panic, he kicked at the officers trying to escape the vehicle. He was overtaken by drug induced paranoia.
And then he met Chauvin. A police officer that should have been fired years ago. A long record of problematic arrest and over stepping his authority. But the police unions, just like teachers unions, make it almost impossible to fire an officer. So he stayed an officer. And this time his overreaction and joy of bullying people resulted in a death.

The unions are part of the problem, but so is every idiot who flies one of these.

1666351489277.png

So is every cop who works with a Chauvin and sees those other incidents and doesn't lodge a complaint because he doesn't want to be seen as a "rat".
So are the politicians who have to be dragged kicking and screaming to support even modest police reform.

But that's the point, they were SUPPOSED to know. That's their job.
You're lying to the USMB forum again, as usual.

The police officers on the scene had absolutely no way to know that Floyd was overdosing on fentanyl. And neither Floyd nor his two passengers would tell them after repeatedly and specifically being questioned about what drugs Floyd was on, stupid jackass.

Both reached the same manner of death -- homicide.
Drug overdose is a very common method of homicide.

Drug dealers do it all the time.

Why was Floyd passing a counterfeit twenty dollar bill to the clerk at the store? The store's surveillance camera clearly caught Floyd's pusher handing Floyd the bill.

Accept what?

Saying, "Well, Floyd was going to die of drugs eventually" is kind of like saying, "Well, that patient was going to die of cancer, so it was okay I smothered him with a pillow."

View attachment 713396

Ah, yes, it's okay for the cops to kill people unless they are pretty much honor students.

The unions are part of the problem, but so is every idiot who flies one of these.

View attachment 713398

So is every cop who works with a Chauvin and sees those other incidents and doesn't lodge a complaint because he doesn't want to be seen as a "rat".
So are the politicians who have to be dragged kicking and screaming to support even modest police reform.
Blah blah blah

The druggie jigaboo was tripping on drugs and had severe health issues. But no. Holding his druggie jigaboo Black ass down was the cause. And it was MURDER.

FUCK YOU!!!

Blah blah blah

The druggie jigaboo was tripping on drugs and had severe health issues. But no. Holding his druggie jigaboo Black ass down was the cause. And it was MURDER.

FUCK YOU!!!

Yep, that is the case.

Had the cop not kept his knee on the neck of Floyd for upwards of 2 minutes after all movement, including breathing had stopped he would be a free man and Floyd would be just one more dead druggie.

Forum List

Back