Germany. The map of protests and the massive increase in excess mortality

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The only thing is clear.
After Germans win the fight against the united satanic communist vaccination block of ANTIFA-PRESSTITUTES-COPS-CSU-CDU-FDP-SPD-GREENS-LEFTS and probably blah-blah party AFD is gone.
Not to Nuremberg 2.0 only but also out from the history of country.
It will be a new political system, completely new and of course not the shitty 'democracy' like today.

Numerous Germans go on streets to oppose the deadly 'jab'
Here is the protest map

Interestingly,

like everywhere in highly 'vaccinated' countries peoples begin to die.
A big taboo theme for German MS presstitutes

I have already reported several times on my website about the massive increase in excess mortality in Germany. The Federal Government reacted to inquiries of me in addition at the Federal Press Conference evasively (see below). My question in addition on Monday was not read out at all. Now it is becoming known: If there were about 7,000 more deaths in September and October respectively than the average of the previous four years, this number rose again in November, to more than 15,000 deaths more than in previous years. The source for this data is the Federal Statistical Office. Since there were "only" 10,000 corona deaths in the months in question, at least about two-thirds of the excess mortality cannot be explained by the virus. What is frightening is above all the trend, but also the bare figure. If the November trend continues, that could mean, over a twelve-month period, 180,000 more deaths than in previous years.

On the big taboo question - excess mortality because of vaccine deaths? - the data analyst Dr. A. Weber has already published a detailed analysis on my site on December 26, 2021 (see here). His conclusion: "The onset of vaccination in the 0 to 40 age group coincides with an increase in deaths in this age group. In any case, this is not easily explained and, in my opinion, calls for investigation."
Felix zur Nieden, an expert on mortality data at the German Federal Statistical Office (Destatis), commented to Die Welt, which unfortunately published its article under the headline "Die rätselhafte Überstersterblichkeit" in the fall behind a paywall (like so much explosive information and speculation): "It could be undetected corona cases or the first consequences of postponed surgeries or preventive examinations."

shutterstock_171950021.jpg

Forum List

Back