Germany intends to deliver Panzerhaubitze 2000 howitzers to Ukraine around 22 June. The day Putin stops delivery of gas to the enemy # 2

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
News from DDR 2.0 ( former Germany ) which has been completely devastated by highly incompetent communist 'governments' of Merkel and Scholz and since many years belongs either to category 'Funny' or 'to Crime' in MSM.
Political dwarf and nobody is interesting as a stupid World Cash Cow only, not as a partner for serious discussions or business.
Now idiots are going to insult Russians on the Holy for them date, June 22nd.
On this day in 1941 Germans invaded Russia and murdered more as 30m.
It looks like Putin will have no other choice as to stop delivery of Gas to enemies.
Otherwise he will lose his face and get condemned by Russians.

Some information. The ambassador of Ukraine has in reality more power as the entirely DDR 2.0 'government', he insults the country non-stop 24/7 without any reaction from US lackeys.
He knows what he says, on June, 22nd the entirely German industry is gone because it can't survive without cheap Russian gas

Andrii Melnyk, Ambassador of Ukraine to Germany, said that Germany intends to deliver Panzerhaubitze 2000 howitzers to Ukraine around 22 June.
According to European Pravda, he said this in an interview with NV.
The ambassador noted that, despite its promises, Germany has not yet delivered a single heavy weapons unit to Ukraine.
"As of today, on the 105th day of the Russian war against Ukraine, no unit, and I say this one more time, no unit of heavy equipment - artillery, howitzers, infantry fighting vehicles, tanks - not one has been delivered to Ukraine," he said.
The ambassador said, however, that at least two promises of heavy weapons supplies are expected to be kept in the near future.

"Seven self-propelled howitzers that are to be handed over to us - we will receive these systems around 22 June," Melnyk said.

Operation Barbarossa in reverse??? By June 22nd 1941 the German nation had only 16 weeks or so supply of crude products to support not only their Heer, Luftwaffe & Kriegsmarine but the entire civil population of Germany. Two weeks into operation Barbarossa the Heer experienced its first fuel shortages in its few fully mechanized infantry divisions & worse, their panzer divisions. Germany back then did not have the motorized vehicle dependency they do now a days for their civilian population. If Russia cuts off the crude products to Western Europa it's Kaputa for Germany, I mean it's back to the horse drawn carts for commercial transportation of goods & roller skates & bicycles for pedestrian travel.

Crude is simply the life line for every man, woman & child upon our planet earth, Germany/western Europe without crude products is a nation reverting back to the dark ages. Russia does not need to invade Germany even if it could, all Russia needs to do is cut the crude products deliveries to Germany/western Europe & watch the Germans drop to their knees while begging Russia to help them.

I trust what my own two eyes can see. And a website LITERALLY named "PRAVDA" doesn't get my hopes up of being an accurate source of information.

It's coming from Ukraine, a poor communist shithole highly supported by an well-known senile election thief & Co
Do you not trust the paper # 3 in Ukraine?

If Russia cuts off the crude products to Western Europa it's Kaputa for Germany, I mean it's back to the horse drawn carts for commercial transportation of goods & roller skates & bicycles for pedestrian travel.

Crude is simply the life line for every man, woman & child upon our planet earth, Germany/western Europe without crude products is a nation reverting back to the dark ages. Russia does not need to invade Germany even if it could, all Russia needs to do is cut the crude products deliveries to Germany/western Europe & watch the Germans drop to their knees while begging Russia to help them.

Don't forget Germany is run by highly incompetent communist dilettantes who are capable to any idiocy
It's pretty predictable what Putin does as revenge

20140322_EUD000_0.jpg

It's coming from Ukraine, a poor communist shithole highly supported by an well-known senile election thief & Co
Do you not trust the paper # 3 in Ukraine?

I don't trust anything that a dictator in a nation known for brutal political oppression and terror. That nation would be Russia. I believe my Ukrainian friends who are there, on the ground, telling me what they are seeing and feeling.

Geez, your write up is word vomit. And the source? C'mon.

Deutschland über alles!
I'm in the "I'll believe it when I see it" camp as it applies to Germany, but the timeframe of 3rd week in June has been cited by several sources. The training was completed end of May.

S/B 5 pcs. pzH2000 from the Dutch and 7 from Germany. UA needs them.

Also s/b 18 Caesars from France, so 30 pcs. total of the most advanced SPG's in existence. And about 50 pcs that are one notch below, but still very effective- the M109's and AHS Krabs from Norway and Poland.

UA reports 6 Caesars in the first 2 weeks racked up 80 pcs of RU armor and a large pile of orcs. :)

Approx 150 pcs total NATO 155mm in the Donbas axis as it stands now.

DONETSK, June 13 — RIA Novosti.
In Donetsk, a shell hit the maternity hospital, the women in labor were evacuated to the basement, doctors continue to provide assistance, RIA Novosti correspondent reports.
Ukrainian security forces have been conducting a massive shelling of the city for more than two hours. The APU uses both barrel and rocket artillery. Cluster munition hits were also recorded.
According to the DPR representative office in the SSK, Voroshilovsky, Kievsky and Kuibyshevsky districts of the capital of the republic are subjected to the most intense attacks. Ukrainian troops have already fired at least eight missiles from the BM-27 "Hurricane", eighty missiles from the MLRS "Grad", 18 155 mm shells and ten 120 mm mines.

"Free World Press", why don't you squeal like a half-slaughtered pig about this?

Why Ukraine nazis attack Donetsk
1)UAF has lost around 70 000 soldiers so far
2)UAF wants to force DPR into frontal attack on Avdeevka
3)UAF wants people of Donetsk to think that Russia can't protect them

Forum List

Back