Germans were so high society in 1930s

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Many Nazis were into classical music , literature, sciences and poetry
It was such a advanced nation that relished high culture , education and sophistication

This is what’s most shocking ??
How such a super educated nation could exterminate 6 million Jews ??
Jews also fought with the Germans in WW1

Hard to wrap your head around this ??
The 1930s Germans were the pinnacle of sophistication and elegance
Far far more than any nation in 2020

Crazy they could do this

It was such a advanced nation that relished high culture , education and sophistication
And the Jews wrecked all that by slicing off parts of a baby boy's genital organs.
They only do that to other Jews and it’s barbaric and it happened to me
That is not what I am here to discuss

And the Jews wrecked all that by slicing off parts of a baby boy's genital organs.
What is odd is that many Jewish guys are sex alcoholics even though they’re missing all the “ most sensational areas “

What is odd is that many Jewish guys are sex alcoholics even though they’re missing all the “ most sensational areas “
1618191480237.png

That's the thing. Like a shrimp "cocktail" or something considered "vice" because it isn't really "kosher" by Jewish dietary guidelines. They've got to serve something like that at a "bar mitzvah" party or something like that.

But no pork, because pork isn't special enough to qualify as vice.

---

You read the Bible, the Egyptian Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he put his butler and his baker in prison for that -- because I suppose the baked goods being served to him were causing hardening of the arteries.

Now mutton is even less clean than pork, but the Jews have lamb for Passover -- with severe instructions to burn any that remains and destroy all evidence of the meal.

During WWl the jewish german bankers worked against Germany's war effort by manipulating the money and causing the country to go bankrupt.
Both the soldiers and citizens knew the jewish bankers had financially stabbed them in the back causing Germany to lose the war.
So there was already anti-semitism among the German people well before Hitler and the Nazi party, ... :cool:

Last edited:

It boiled down to jealousy and fear. Never trust a jealous person nor a fearful person. Always hug a a big tittied Jewish women especially if she can make you laugh. I think I will give Libbey a call just as soon as I get out of this God forsaken city and back up on the lake. I got some hugging to do.

During WWl the jewish german bankers worked against Germany's war effort by manipulating the money and causing the country to go bankrupt.
Both the soldiers and citizens knew the jewish bankers had financially stabbed them in the back causing Germany to lose the war.
So there was already anti-semitism among the German people well before Hitler and the Nazi party, ... :cool:
Some ominous parallels to 2021 America--not necessarily
Jews or any one entity to blame, but a peek at the National Debt is shocking by any standard....almost $30 trillion wiped away in 40 years. (that's not counting trillions in personal assets lost in the crashes)

Some ominous parallels to 2021 America--not necessarily
Jews or any one entity to blame, but a peek at the National Debt is shocking by any standard....almost $30 trillion wiped away in 40 years. (that's not counting trillions in personal assets lost in the crashes)
And when the USA Implodes into the worlds biggest depression ..most Jews will steal the rest of the wealth and move to Israel

Germany lost WW1 because they ran out of men and resources
Jews mostly fought on the German side

It was all a sham. The Nazi's loved music by Wagner because they considered it Arian but hated anything by any Jewish composer because Jews were considered racially inferior.
As they hated Jazz which was very popular in Germany until Hitler came to power and considered it Jewish and black - a double No no. Imagine today hearing a tune on the radio and liking it but then thinking I better check the band isn't Jewish, black, Slavic, Gypsy before I download it and decide I don't like it after all. This suggests they neither appreciated music nor understood it.

As for Art, it was exactly the same story.

They had two art museums in Berlin. One for wholesome German Arian art. The other for degenerate art. It must have really pissed them off that in the first year the 'Good Art' got 200,000 thousand visitors. The 'Degenerate' 600,000.

That's the thing. Like a shrimp "cocktail" or something considered "vice" because it isn't really "kosher" by Jewish dietary guidelines. They've got to serve something like that at a "bar mitzvah" party or something like that.

But no pork, because pork isn't special enough to qualify as vice.

---

You read the Bible, the Egyptian Pharaoh's heart was hardened, and he put his butler and his baker in prison for that -- because I suppose the baked goods being served to him were causing hardening of the arteries.

Now mutton is even less clean than pork, but the Jews have lamb for Passover -- with severe instructions to burn any that remains and destroy all evidence of the meal.

LOLOLOL.. What idiocy.

You are right.

The Germans are a very intelligent group of people.

I have seen some of the charming German travel brochures of the 1930s that invited foreigners to visit their beautiful and well-run country.

People still cannot understand how it could have gone so wrong after the aged (and mentally fragile?) president allowed [the monster who does not deserve to be named] to become chancellor.

Some Americans are equally concerned about where the current American administration may be taking this nation.

Forum List

Back