German Parliamentary Election 2021

Sincerely I thought your IQ is higher as by Litwin.
If you have the lack of arguments than confess it instead of insulting opponents.
How you explain the sad fact only your people behind the deadly 'jab'.
Just look for religion affiliation of any muckety muck by CDC, Pfizer, AstraZeneka, Sputnik & Co

1628424028_1626321553_1624889728_1624767916_1623582115_1620026847_1618830444_1617357492_snimok.jpg
unreal dangerous nonsense

Today is election day in Germany. Mrs. Merkel is not running and this may be a reason for the updraft of the left wing SPD. What happened last time to the SPD is documented here in my holy thread:

zaangalewa : Funny guy, pray for my soul.

Here´s the latest poll result:
SPD: 25 %
CDU: 23 %
Green: 16,5 %
FDP: 11 %
AfD: 10 %
Linke: 6 %

The SPD has been leading the polls for a long time now but the result is closer now than it was a couple of weeks ago. The Green Party demands an early coal exit in order to join a coalition. Prior to the election the parties are busy to keep Afghan refugees away from Germany,
whats going on in your bamboostan?

whats going on in your bamboostan?

Go to an erotic journey!

What? To become a human being who is self-recognizing himself as a human being and stops to be a Nazi?
You are the actual Nazi, I guess. You got derogatory labels for people you don´t agree with and then you declare their existence null and void and you plan to kill those publicly.
Let me wish. One day I will become Chancellor and when I catch sight of a terribly mad looking do-gooder storming the Kanzleramt armed with a machete I will watch him being arrested. In jail, where he will enjoy total human rights, he will have enough time to rethink is madness resulting from nazi-like indoctrination. All his friends are already there and he will realize what he has supported for so long now.

You are the actual Nazi, I guess. You got derogatory labels for people you don´t agree with and then you declare their existence null and void and you plan to kill those publicly.
Let me wish. One day I will become Chancellor and when I catch sight of a terribly mad looking do-gooder storming the Kanzleramt armed with a machete I will watch him being arrested. In jail, where he will enjoy total human rights, he will have enough time to rethink is madness resulting from nazi-like indoctrination. All his friends are already there and he will realize what he has supported for so long now.

All the Nazis escaped from Spain to South America, I believe.

She isn't a Nazi, she just follows her Religion.
Unfortunately all MS presstitute 'medias' are still keeping in hands of her people, so only few know the truth.
The Book Shulchan Aruch is the Number 1 in Judaism, just read about the true attitude of her and her folks toward us, goyim.
Interesting what she will say about the book.

images

All the Nazis escaped from Spain to South America, I believe.

Here are real Nazis.
You. myself and anyone else except a choose nation are animals.
Just imagine outrage of MS scam presstitutes when Russians would have a book like this and degrade all another nations to worms

images

We had a long discussion once where you convinced me that you are a 1000% Nazi - in the third generation of such criminal idiots. I will not repeat this.

We had a long discussion once where you convinced me that you are a 1000% Nazi - in the third generation of such criminal idiots. I will not repeat this.
Last time I checked an Indian tribal woman called me foreigner. What a nasty word! Then she drove away in her tribal car.

Forum List

Back