German Bundestag Holocaust rememberance

The Holocaust is still too horrible to contemplate for any decent human being.

Just imagine: One day German Jewish people are leading successful and happy lives in a beautiful and orderly country. (Those tourist brochures of the !930s are so charming!)

The next day thugs are beating up Jewish people in the streets, torching their businesses, getting Jewish professionals kicked out of their jobs, & finally loading them into boxcars to be delivered to concentration camps.

Humans are are such terrible creatures. Remember the atrocities in Rwanda, Cambodia, etc.

And just listen to some Dems calling for revenge against Trump supporters.

Yes. It seems that people can't see the parallels between what is happening today and what happened then. Everyone assumes that such atrocities can't happen in the modern world yet German civilization was as advanced as any other at the time. I'm sure that no one would have guess that 6 million Jews could be loaded onto cattle cars and slaughtered in plain view and most people would ignore it. The government news media spewed out the government propaganda and other media sources were silenced. Hitler convinced Germans that they could have unity if the Jews were gone. Identity politics were the accepted norm. Very sad and scary times.

Don't forget the "Trail Of Tears" fiasco. Humans are NOT born 'terrible' as they are born opinion neutral. It is the conditioning by the hardened adults that were hardened by the adults that raised them etc. etc. etc. Don't worry about human sponsored revenge, what one needs to worry about is the FINAL revenge upon all of humanity.

Yes. It seems that people can't see the parallels between what is happening today and what happened then. Everyone assumes that such atrocities can't happen in the modern world yet German civilization was as advanced as any other at the time. I'm sure that no one would have guess that 6 million Jews could be loaded onto cattle cars and slaughtered in plain view and most people would ignore it. The government news media spewed out the government propaganda and other media sources were silenced. Hitler convinced Germans that they could have unity if the Jews were gone. Identity politics were the accepted norm. Very sad and scary times.
Where did learn, ha ha, about Adolfs abilities to get people brainwashed?

I certainly do NOT know American history that well, let alone German history, but I recently read that during World War I, many Jewish men DID fight for Germany and even gave their lives for their country.

The Nazis, I read, told lies when they denied that fact.

Since the Nazis controlled the media, these lies were apparently believed by many Germans.

(I hope that OUR media will not be controlled by the Democrats, but Big Tech seems intent on censoring anything that disagrees with what the liberal media tell us.)

The next day thugs are beating up Jewish people in the streets, torching their businesses, getting Jewish professionals kicked out of their jobs, & finally loading them into boxcars to be delivered to concentration camps.

What a coincidence.

Most Germans today hate Hitler. If you ever talked to Germans you know that.
I love him. He will be our great Leader eternally.

Germany becames a country of idiots.
Even 100 Hitlers can't help them anymore, the country is done and the stupid people disappears.
Hitler wouldn´t want to help them.

You can't help imbecile morons.

Germany is done, forget it.

11.bild.jpg

Forum List

Back