Georgia teen De’Marquise Elkins sentenced to life in prison

This is too funny. My God, you people would have acquitted OJ and convicted Zimmerman!

Scary how adults (I am presuming here) can be so stupid.

I think what you need to do is watch the movie 12 Angry Men. In all that I read about this case, the gun is the only piece of evidence that seems strong, yet there is doubt about it being the gun used in the crime.

Based on the evidence, I would have convicted both Zimmerman and OJ.

Based on the evidence here, I'm not sure.
Law must be a very complicated proposition for you, as it was that Puerto Rican black mother of 8. Hopefully, there would be more intelligent jurors who could explain things to you as there were in the Zimmerman panel.

Police recovered a .22-caliber revolver from a saltwater pond, and prosecutors said it matched the gun used in the killing. Prosecutors also have said information from Elkins' mother and sister led them to the weapon.

Read more: Georgia teen De?Marquise Elkins sentenced to life in prison for fatally shooting infant in its stroller* - NY Daily News

The firearms expert who testified said the gun 'could' have been the one used in the crime. He gave no definitive testimony that it matched or was the gun used in the crime. He also testified that the bullets used 'could have' been fired from the gun they found, but he was not able to say so definitively. Read the link I posted. The gun the suspect's relatives led to isn't necessarily the one used in the shooting.

I get the feeling this one won't be resolved for a very long time, not least because the mother is diagnosed schizophrenic and bipolar.

This is too funny. My God, you people would have acquitted OJ and convicted Zimmerman!

Scary how adults (I am presuming here) can be so stupid.

I think what you need to do is watch the movie 12 Angry Men. In all that I read about this case, the gun is the only piece of evidence that seems strong, yet there is doubt about it being the gun used in the crime.

Law must be a very complicated proposition for you, as it was that Puerto Rican black mother of 8. Hopefully, there would be more intelligent jurors who could explain things to you as there were in the Zimmerman panel.

mr. moron (i.e. meathead) accusing others of not being intelligent: hilarious. I suppose even if you watched the film 12 Angry men, you wouldn't get my point because you are just too fucking stupid.

mr. moron (i.e. meathead) accusing others of not being intelligent: hilarious. I suppose even if you watched the film 12 Angry men, you wouldn't get my point because you are just too fucking stupid.
I have seen both versions of the movie, and you have no point. You are a ditz, as I've told you repeatedly, and you've never given me any reason to doubt that.

Oh, cut him some slack. It's entirely possible he has a brain, right? He could just choose to play dumb on the net for shits and giggles.

Oh, cut him some slack. It's entirely possible he has a brain, right? He could just choose to play dumb on the net for shits and giggles.
Pathology's a bitch, but no excuse. Esmeralda simply a ditz, but again - no excuse.

Pathology's a bitch, but no excuse. Esmeralda simply a ditz, but again - no excuse.

You're like the poster child for "if I say it often enough, surely they'll have to believe me!"

Life doesn't work like that, sunshine. Your lies have gained no traction whatsoever. Now please stop whining.

Forum List

Back