Georgia secretary of state backs nationwide ban on "ballot harvesting", calls for constitutional amendment to ban non-US citizens from voting

Uh. Non citizens can’t vote in federal elections.
So far.
While New York City, violates Federal and New York State Constitutional voting laws by allowing non-citizens to vote in coming elections.
**********​

Last edited:
Trying to re-establish his republican bona fides....Doubt it will work.
Why not? Is there something good about ballot harvesting (collecting absentee ballots from individual voters, supposedly to turn in for them) that I am not aware of?

Oh, so that's why the DNC called even an accurate voter registration database an "existential threat"

"The DNC’s top leaders have been telling people that Hoffman’s project (accurate voter database) represents an “existential threat" to the party, according to two sources with knowledge of the discussions."

LinkedIn co-founder backs $35 million voter data project in 'existential threat' to Democratic Party

Whatever happened to the states setting their election rules?
You mean like allowing ballot harvesting. Closing polls for early voting after church services to avoid people meeting at church and leaving there to go vote, or closing a polling location in a community that had operated at a known location convenient to the community for many elections, to move it two miles out of town? Those kinds of election laws? Still being done, as far as I know.

Bullshit... tell us another ridiculously unsupported lie. NYC is already making it acceptable to OPENLY allow illegals to vote in state elections. Other blue cesspool states require a driver's license and those are issued without proof of citizenship.
Destroy faith in our elections and the consequences will be deadly for us all. The choice has been ballots or bullets since the beginning. Choose wisely. Starting a conflagration takes a single match, stopping one is a whole lot more difficult and costly.

Bullshit... tell us another ridiculously unsupported lie. NYC is already making it acceptable to OPENLY allow illegals to vote in state elections. Other blue cesspool states require a driver's license and those are issued without proof of citizenship.
Destroy faith in our elections and the consequences will be deadly for us all. The choice has been ballots or bullets since the beginning. Choose wisely. Starting a conflagration takes a single match, stopping one is a whole lot more difficult and costly.
You ever hear this thing called, "No taxation without representation". I mean I think there was this one country that actually made that cry as they wrote something I think was called a Declaration of Independence. At one time that country was noted as being the oldest democracy in the world. But now it is Switzerland, because that country is not considered a democracy anymore.

Show where NYC is allowing illegals to vote in state elections

I say you are lying

• Love
Reactions: BWK
You're a pos liar who cannot back up what you say. Get lost you lying asshole.

Forum List

Back