Georgia Reinstitutes Slavery

In all honesty, Southern Plantation life would be the best thing to happen to today's Black savages. They would learn how to act civilized, how to create and maintain a family, how to respect the country, etc.
They weren't allowed to have families, and the women were raped as slaves. How is that better?

Where's the part where it said any of this was done via Georgia state law? If it were uncovered that someone had been running a meth lab in CT for two years, would that mean Connecticut had "legalized" meth?
I never claimed Georgia passed a law legalizing slavery. Are you hearing voices again?

There is no such policy. You are a liar.
nope. Xiden and really the entire dem party in the campaign made it clear they were welcome

The mexican president even lambasted xiden for his policy. Because it fueled the cartels

What does this mean? Are they rural Republican areas? There may be some of what you say for all I know. TV shows us a near pure Propaganda of Prog greatness. But in some things you get realities. Poorer white areas improvise much better then poorer black areas. Urban areas are pure stealing of utilities that cause dangers to others with fires and explosions. This is different then what you typed. But this is reality in cities. Fires and deaths.
Those are all Republican areas.

nope. Xiden and really the entire dem party in the campaign made it clear they were welcome

The mexican president even lambasted xiden for his policy. Because it fueled the cartels
Show me the documented open borders policy. Now!

Forum List

Back