Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

It's been a theme in Trump's life. He loves revenge. It's one of his favorite things. He talked about it at length on Charlie Rose.

He also pontificated to Richard Branson about getting revenge on people who didn't "bail him out" .. He said he would get even if it took his whole life.
First you go with PROJECTION, then swiftly shift to GASLIGHT THEATRE.
Screw you and your NARRATIVE and LIES!

You moron, you don't have enough education to know what a Marxist is.... Now, say Soros, Soros .
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics/coffee-county-georgia-voting-system-breach-trump/index.html

It's almost as if we've become inured to it...

It is increasingly obvious that the Trump Administration was entirely lawless...

They seem to have had no problem finding people eager to compromise the integrity of the voting system, in their effort to paint the system as being compromised.

My spouse had a really close friend who lived in Coffee County except it was Tennessee. There is one in Georgia too?

As for Trump rigging the Florida contest...Like the voter fraud alleged in every single polling place by the blob supporters, I'll believe it when I see the proof.

There are some things that make you go "hmmmm" though out of Florida. Most would be shocked to hear that Rubio/Demmings had a margin larger than Trump/Biden from two years earlier. Rubio won by 1.2M votes. Trump won by less than 400K. In Florida. Right wing kook central!!!

Now there could be a lot of factors at play there.
*Democrats were very energized in 2020.
*Val Demmings may not be a great candidate.
*Democrats have an annoying habit of only showing up "for the big ones".
*Rubio actually got more votes in 2016 but won by a less margin. Voter intimidation??? That wouldn't explain Biden getting so much support though..

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN

https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/politics/coffee-county-georgia-voting-system-breach-trump/index.html

It's almost as if we've become inured to it...

It is increasingly obvious that the Trump Administration was entirely lawless...

They seem to have had no problem finding people eager to compromise the integrity of the voting system, in their effort to paint the system as being compromised.

especially those 20 shell companies he and his family were shuffling money from every bad actor in the world, purposely bribed to undermine america

Oh, well....Since you say so....You'd never lie, would you?...lol

giphy.gif
would you say the fbi and doj forcing social media to censor important things for one side only election fraud?

Yes, yes, "a former Trump official"....shocking....from a long line of disgruntled, or implanted shills, selectively picked for their hate of Trump, instead of a true investigation, that was a show....And you ate it up...
Every Trump official is a former Trump official since he’s no longer president, you nut.

lol Georgia's bureaucrats and shills have less than zero credibility on anything; this is the same state that allowed its public school teachers to correct standardized tests given to its school children in order to defraud the Federal govt. after all. they make Chicago politics look honest. Democrats have allowed fake 'evidence' into courts at all levels for years now, and keep getting caught at it. Go give Comey a blow job, maybe he'll adopt you.

What's wrong Slick a three page thread not enough for ya?

Do you really think he would put effort into “stealing” Georgia? Georgia is a red state, minus Atlanta.
That's what makes this even funnier. Those fucking idiots broke into county machines and stole voter data from a county that went 70% for Donald Trump. :lmao:

What a bunch of fucking morons. That's a great place to start the search for election tampering. A county you won 70% of. 😄

Mmm suborning hacking for political gain. Ghost Nixon raises his glass in salute. Trump is boned if he goes to trial

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.
Yeah....it's easy for the people that cheated to frame someone else.

They're just making all of this shit up.

Reminds me of their attempts to frame him with Russian Collusion.

Just more of the SOS.

Forum List

Back