Georgia prosecutors have messages showing Trump’s team is behind voting system breach

Oh, well....Since you say so....You'd never lie, would you?...lol

giphy.gif
I'm not saying anything, the facts and evidence and messages between these criminals and the Trump campaign, say everything. I am just telling you what the facts and evidence are.

I report, you decide, except I report real and credible facts that clearly show Trump did this.

You fucking projection monkey, it is the demented LEFT that are going scorched Earth to STOP TRUMP!!!!! :eusa_hand:
No.

Many on the left support Trump.

Liberals/Democrats - who HATE the left - are doing this.

You’re welcome.

:)

Last edited:
Mmm suborning hacking for political gain. Ghost Nixon raises his glass in salute. Trump is boned if he goes to trial

CNN —
Atlanta-area prosecutors investigating efforts to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia are in possession of text messages and emails directly connecting members of Donald Trump’s legal team to the early January 2021 voting system breach in Coffee County, sources tell CNN.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is expected to seek charges against more than a dozen individuals when her team presents its case before a grand jury next week. Several individuals involved in the voting systems breach in Coffee County are among those who may face charges in the sprawling criminal probe.

Investigators in the Georgia criminal probe have long suspected the breach was not an organic effort sprung from sympathetic Trump supporters in rural and heavily Republican Coffee County – a county Trump won by nearly 70% of the vote. They have gathered evidence indicating it was a top-down push by Trump’s team to access sensitive voting software, according to people familiar with the situation.

Under the guise of “Democrats are stealing elections”……

Republicans execute a plan to steal the election

Do you really think he would put effort into “stealing” Georgia? Georgia is a red state, minus Atlanta.

Trump and his campaign were completely and totally lawless.
Breaking any law they wanted to break and committing any crime they wanted.

Do you really think he would put effort into “stealing” Georgia? Georgia is a red state, minus Atlanta.
Failed GOP policy has made GA purple.
It went to Biden in 2020, and also has 2 dem senators

GA is holding the failed republicans accountable for their failed policy, therefore they have stopped voting for the failed republicans.

You fucking projection monkey, it is the demented LEFT that are going scorched Earth to STOP TRUMP!!!!! :eusa_hand:

It's been a theme in Trump's life. He loves revenge. It's one of his favorite things. He talked about it at length on Charlie Rose.

He also pontificated to Richard Branson about getting revenge on people who didn't "bail him out" .. He said he would get even if it took his whole life.

Forum List

Back