Georgia lawmaker: Make aiding gender transition of minors a felony

It is a form of child abuse, no better than pedophilia.

It is a form of child abuse, no better than pedophilia.
i agree, bro!

A child shouldn't be pressed into gender selection, nor should they be groomed for it by their parents. If that child wants to assume whatever gender they want, it should only be allowable when they reach the age of consent. Then I don't care if they identify with a three-legged Martian.

A child shouldn't be pressed into gender selection, nor should they be groomed for it by their parents. If that child wants to assume whatever gender they want, it should only be allowable when they reach the age of consent. Then I don't care if they identify with a three-legged Martian.

A person has a right to believe what he will—no matter how insane—and to express those beliefs.

But when sane people are compelled to treat the delusions of those who are insane as if they are based in reality, under threats of job loss, social ostracism, legal penalties, and such; then I have a very, very big problem with that.

Of course, I also have a very big problem with mentally-defective male degenerates being allowed to invade women's intimate facilities, such as restrooms, locker rooms, dressing rooms, and such, on the basis that they claim to be female.

Transgenderism needs to be clearly recognized for what it is—an insane hoax, perpetrate dby those who are so f•••-ed-up in the head that they don't grasp the biological distinction between men and women. No sane person should ever play along with it, and certainly, no sane person should in any way be compelled to play along with it, or be punished in any way for declining to do so.

Forum List

Back