Georgia Grand Jury Subpoenas Lindsey Graham, Rudy Giuliani And John Eastman

This was the Trump follower's response.

When asked to substantiate what he wrote, another devoted Trump follower responded:

The rural Republican followers at the grassroots level are uninformed, and they prefer to stay that way. They pride themselves on their ignorance. They chose our President in 2016, and they are completely unaware of the damage they are causing.

Are we going to allow that to happen again?
Are you a female? Your response is indicative of my responses to you. You are very irritating with your TDS psychosis

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state,” President Trump to the Georgian secretary of state, Brad Raffensperger, on Jan. 3, 2021.

Trump is the leading Republican candidate for the Presidency in 2024.

Not perhaps Trump's VERY best moment ----

But he was still miles better at being prez than Biden ever has been.

I hate it that the Dem fascists are going after Lindsay Graham. He's my all-time personal favorite. :cry:

The rural Republican voter needs to learn that simply saying it doesn't make it true. There has to be a basis for the many accusations they make.
We don't NEED to learn that ---- why should we? There's nothing the left can do about that.

And of course it's true if we say it. It's true for us: everyone makes his or her own truth. A lot of people don't like that, but wow, it sure is how the world works.

When asked to substantiate what he wrote, another devoted Trump follower responded:

The rural Republican followers at the grassroots level are uninformed, and they prefer to stay that way. They pride themselves on their ignorance. They chose our President in 2016, and they are completely unaware of the damage they are causing.

Tell us more KAREN

Isn't grabbing a steering wheel that never happened indictable?
Who grabbed it?
Who saw it?
How did he --or they --- describe it?
To who?
Where's your beef here?

-------------------------------------------------------

And the documentary 2000 Mules only shows......
Only shows what?
Were these ballots that some say the movie '2k Mules' alleges are fraudulent.....well, were they all Republican ballots? Majority Republican? Less? How much less?
Who would allege what?
And how would they know what were in these alleged fraudulent ballots? Who opened them? What did they report? And to who did they report it?

Help us out poster LennyPartiv. Help us understand the message you wish to convey.

And of course it's true if we say it. It's true for us: everyone makes his or her own truth. A lot of people don't like that, but wow, it sure is how the world works.
I agree. Trump Republicans make up their own fantasies. There is no reason to substantiate a fantasy.

Or, an outright lie.

I agree. Trump Republicans make up their own fantasies. There is no reason to substantiate a fantasy.

Or, an outright lie.
Everyone makes up his or her own reality. I was reading in a novel yesterday the line, "Truth is just what everyone agrees on." I suppose the idea that reality is socially mediated is some decades old by now, but I liked the line. I know a lot of my allies don't like this point of view, but it's me.

The thing is, if Republicans (and everyone else) make up their own truth, then that's the truth other people may have to react to, whether or not they believe in it. The Wisconsin Supreme Court today struck down the use of drop boxes for election ballots in that state: a real-world consequence of the belief that there was a lot of election fraud, some of it involving drop boxes.

"Truth is just what everyone agrees on."
That is pure nonsense, passed around by Republicans because they lie so much. Anyone who believes that remark is a Trump loyalist. Trump lied to the American people nearly every time he spoke to us. Trump has his own reality.

The rusty wheels of Justice are finally beginning to turn. The Fulton County, Georgia grand jury investigating Trump’s criminal interference in the 2020 election has subpoenaed Sen. Lindsey Graham and Trump’s lawyer Rudy Giuliani

Will they look at the late night, democrat only ballot dumps too?

The Fulton County, Georgia grand jury investigating Trump’s criminal interference in the 2020 election

There was no criminal interference in the election by Trump. He was just about the only person in DC in 2020 NOT interfering in the election!

Pretty funny though that Trump is being investigate for and charged with election interference BY THE VERY PEOPLE who actually DID the interfering!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hilarious how this country has a grand jury for everything EXCEPT the one thing actually needing investigated: How democrats stole the 2020 election and installed a puppet regime in Washington.

Lindsay Graham is a Democrat. This is just more propagandist trying to scare Trump supporters.

You got him this time for realz...

There was no criminal interference in the election by Trump. He was just about the only person in DC in 2020 NOT interfering in the election!

Pretty funny though that Trump is being investigate for and charged with election interference BY THE VERY PEOPLE who actually DID the interfering!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Hilarious how this country has a grand jury for everything EXCEPT the one thing actually needing investigated: How democrats stole the 2020 election and installed a puppet regime in Washington.
The PROJECTION from the subverted zombies is off the charts!

They have No Self Awareness at all.

They can't help but think that everyone is as retarded as they are.

It is tragic.

Were these ballots that some say the movie '2k Mules' alleges are fraudulent.....well, were they all Republican ballots? Majority Republican? Less? How much less?
Did you notice this crap happened in red states that turned blue?

Who grabbed it?
Who saw it?
How did he --or they --- describe it?
To who?
Where's your beef here?

-------------------------------------------------------

Only shows what?
Who would allege what?
And how would they know what were in these alleged fraudulent ballots? Who opened them? What did they report? And to who did they report it?

Help us out poster LennyPartiv. Help us understand the message you wish to convey.
It never happened. Called sarcasm

Indictment any day now I tell ya

That is pure nonsense, passed around by Republicans because they lie so much. Anyone who believes that remark is a Trump loyalist. Trump lied to the American people nearly every time he spoke to us. Trump has his own reality.
We all have our own reality; so of course Trump has his own reality.

Forum List

Back