Georgia election is getting dirty, GOP waddles in the mud

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The GOP, god bless em, with all their family values bullshit and bible loving supporters....this party is perhaps the dirtiest most corrupt party in all of political history. These mf's will say, will do just about anything to get a fuckin job in washington, with their anti government ass's. Now they're putting out shit supposidely with Obama's words of 15 years ago on some non issue shit, I just caught it on the news.

This party, I do believe has never ever ever ever won an election without scaring the shit out of white voters, polarizing minorites and muslim and lying about shit.

Question? has a republican ever won anything without all of the above being present? What the fuck ever happened to ISSUES!!????

This party seriously need to burn in hell.....and I hope the lady wins 2mar, she needs to be in hell with the rest of the nuts there...sane people stay away from the light

• Banned
GOP won again, nigga.
The nigga you hate today, bitch is will be sitting at your dinner table 2mar, cause white women are soo easy to lay....now with that being said, congrats, lice licker....GOP wins again and I can't wait for the carnage you pink roach eggs are gonna get from your votes...and its a comin, dick head!!

If the GOP are wallowing in the mud, does this mean they're "culturally appropriating" your skin color, my Nike Air Jordan friend?

Forum List

Back