Georgia Cop Placed On Leave After Beating Unarmed Man -- Time To Ban The Filming Of Police Arrests

Can't believe all these posters think the beating was a good idea. If the occupant wouldn't show and ID, then cuff him and take him in for finger printing. Get rid of that cop.

Can't believe all these posters think the beating was a good idea. If the occupant wouldn't show and ID, then cuff him and take him in for finger printing. Get rid of that cop.
get rid of jackass criminals first--that's the much bigger problem

The perp resisted and bit one of the officers, from what I gathered from the video.

The video doesn't show what preceded the reaction of the cops, but the snowflake heads will explode anyway.

The perp resisted and bit one of the officers, from what I gathered from the video.

The video doesn't show what preceded the reaction of the cops, but the snowflake heads will explode anyway.
If the perp bit the officer, that was assault. Take him in but no beating. That just ruins the case.

If the perp bit the officer, that was assault. Take him in but no beating. That just ruins the case.
I suspect that striking the perp helped to subdue him. In a situation like that, just trying to hold him cannot be much better than asking him to pretty please be still.

I suspect that striking the perp helped to subdue him. In a situation like that, just trying to hold him cannot be much better than asking him to pretty please be still.
You might be right, but a body cam would be helpful.

"A video of showing police brutalizing an unarmed man was making the rounds on social media Saturday morning and showed multiple cops beating him bloody and apparently unconscious on a street, and it was purportedly all because he either did not have his ID on him or did not show it to the cops. An officer with the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office has been placed on administrative leave and an investigation was underway for what police described as “a video posted on social media involving a Deputy using physical force on a man.” Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill “ordered his entire Internal Affairs Unit to come in and begin an investigation,” according to a press release."

It is time that we make it illegal to film police arrests -- we wouldn't be having any of these problems if it wasn't for all of these videos showing cops in a bad light -- obviously this guy had to have been doing something to justify being beat -- unfortunately, we don't get to find out until the video is already viral....time for cops to arrest anyone they see filming them doing their job...

The video shows nothing about what happened before. They are obviously trying to arrest him and he is resisting. Resist arrest, get your ass beat. And of course a black land whale screaming “Yu kahnt du dis”, “he kant breave”....uh hey bitch, maybe if “yo man” had a license while driving and obeyed cops he wouldn’t get his ass beat.

What the fuck do you leftwingers and negroes expect to happen if you are breaking the law and then refuse to obey cops? They should just let you off because of your black privilege?
What do you expect them to say? “Oh you don’t want to be arrested, okay cool we’ll come arrest you later when it’s more convenient”?
Get real. You idiots are acting like children. Grow the fuck up. Play stupid games with cops, you win stupid prizes:

Routine incident. White cops brutalizing a black man. Doing it in front of his kids added drama.

Filming cops is a 1rst Amendment right.
Routine black idiot doesn’t obey cops and expects them to just let him go after breaking the law. They beat his ass because he refused to let them arrest him.

This clearly appears to be assault if not attempted murder on the part of the officers. Just like with the earlier case with the jogger, this man had no obligation to have I.D. or show it. The cops are simply begging for everything that comes their way.

All over a broken tail light and someone not having an I.D. on them.

It goes to show that there is no law or excuse so small that there isn't a cop somewhere or a pack of cops willing to resort to violence over it.
So if you are driving without a license that is breaking the law, in addition to what they pulled him over. But the cops are supposed to just let it all go? Then he resisted arrest, which always leads to an ass beating.

Routine incident. White cops brutalizing a black man. Doing it in front of his kids added drama.

Filming cops is a 1rst Amendment right.
Routine black idiot doesn’t obey cops and expects them to just let him go after breaking the law. They beat his ass because he refused to let them arrest him.
And in your fascist mind when people, especially black ones, insist on their rights and the law being followed a police person has the authority for brutalizing or even killing them. You're not intelligent enough for realizing this is a civil rights issue and you can not stop it or win it.

So your idea to stop this problem is to stop filming it? That is like Trump wanting to cut down on the number of covid cases by stopping testing.
Where was all of this rancor when Obama and Biden were in power? You are not looking for equality. You are looking for superiority. The problem is, you better be just that. So step up...its Showtime!

This clearly appears to be assault if not attempted murder on the part of the officers. Just like with the earlier case with the jogger, this man had no obligation to have I.D. or show it. The cops are simply begging for everything that comes their way.

All over a broken tail light and someone not having an I.D. on them.

It goes to show that there is no law or excuse so small that there isn't a cop somewhere or a pack of cops willing to resort to violence over it.
So if you are driving without a license that is breaking the law, in addition to what they pulled him over. But the cops are supposed to just let it all go? Then he resisted arrest, which always leads to an ass beating.

You didn't even read the article did you?

So your idea to stop this problem is to stop filming it? That is like Trump wanting to cut down on the number of covid cases by stopping testing.
Where was all of this rancor when Obama and Biden were in power? You are not looking for equality. You are looking for superiority. The problem is, you better be just that. So step up...its Showtime!
When I saw Obama do something I disagreed with, I spoke up. The idea that the people who are giving Trump a hard time were all silent with Obama is bullshit.

"A video of showing police brutalizing an unarmed man was making the rounds on social media Saturday morning and showed multiple cops beating him bloody and apparently unconscious on a street, and it was purportedly all because he either did not have his ID on him or did not show it to the cops. An officer with the Clayton County Sheriff’s Office has been placed on administrative leave and an investigation was underway for what police described as “a video posted on social media involving a Deputy using physical force on a man.” Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill “ordered his entire Internal Affairs Unit to come in and begin an investigation,” according to a press release."

It is time that we make it illegal to film police arrests -- we wouldn't be having any of these problems if it wasn't for all of these videos showing cops in a bad light -- obviously this guy had to have been doing something to justify being beat -- unfortunately, we don't get to find out until the video is already viral....time for cops to arrest anyone they see filming them doing their job...

You are fucking insane!!!!

You're a Trump supporter, amirite?

Looks like a Cat 4 chimpout that was properly subdued and contained. I don't want that shit spilling into my gated community. Commendations and promotions for the wranglers. It's a thankless job.

Forum List

Back