Georgetown co-ed: Please pay for us to have sex …

A couple of weeks ago, Obama explained his policy this way:

"The insurance company – not the hospital, not the charity – will be required to reach out and offer the woman contraceptive care free of charge, without co-pays and without hassles. The result will be that religious organizations won’t have to pay for these services, and no religious institution will have to provide these services directly. Let me repeat: These employers will not have to pay for, or provide, contraceptive services. But women who work at these institutions will have access to free contraceptive services, just like other women, and they'll no longer have to pay hundreds of dollars a year that could go towards paying the rent or buying groceries."

Read more: Obama's Contraception Deception | Fox News
exactly, "free of charge, without co-pays and without hassles". as in included in the price of your insurance. not an extra. if you dont have insurance, you cant walk in and get it for free. there are other services for that like planned parenthood.

Are you really trying to say that under Obama's plan birth control will not be free? Hell he said it in his own words!!!

NO CO-PAYS. NO DEDUCTIONS, NO HASSLES!!!
you still technically need insurance right?

exactly, "free of charge, without co-pays and without hassles". as in included in the price of your insurance. not an extra. if you dont have insurance, you cant walk in and get it for free. there are other services for that like planned parenthood.

Are you really trying to say that under Obama's plan birth control will not be free? Hell he said it in his own words!!!

No.

As you pointed out there is always Planned Parenthood. No insurance required.

No.

planned parent hood is not an insurance company and they already provide free services.

if i did not have insurance at kaiser i could not walk into a kaiser hospital or facility and demand free contraception could i?

No.

planned parent hood is not an insurance company and they already provide free services.

if i did not have insurance at kaiser i could not walk into a kaiser hospital or facility and demand free contraception could i?

No you'd have to go to a Planned Parenthood office.

Bummer huh?

The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) can direct you to a community clinic in your area. Community clinics can provide a multitude of options for those who would like to get birth control pills without health insurance. Planned Parenthood is a national organization that works with people, including those from low-income households and the uninsured, to provide annual gynecological exams and birth control.

Last edited:
No.

Bummer huh?

The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) can direct you to a community clinic in your area. Community clinics can provide a multitude of options for those who would like to get birth control pills without health insurance. Planned Parenthood is a national organization that works with people, including those from low-income households and the uninsured, to provide annual gynecological exams and birth control.
i dont understand your point....

when you pay for your insurance you already help subsidize other peoples services and prescriptions..... why is there such a huge fuss about only contraception? why arent you protesting aids meds, or heart meds, or any other type of drug that insurance companies already pay for?

if its not being provided for "free" from the insurance companies, where is the argument?

It wasn't a compromise at all.
Obama switched it from employer to insurance.
Catholic employer's are also the Insurers.
So they still have to pay for it.

Worse yet, he and his bots, thought they had fooled everyone.

Immie

Bummer huh?

when you pay for your insurance you already help subsidize other peoples services and prescriptions..... why is there such a huge fuss about only contraception? why arent you protesting aids meds, or heart meds, or any other type of drug that insurance companies already pay for?

if its not being provided for "free" from the insurance companies, where is the argument?

Is aids meds and heart meds or any other type of drug given out FREE, (gender specific)with no co-pays, no deductions, no hassles?

Besides I can't think of any religious doctrine that goes against caring for the sick with aids and/or heart problems. But feel free to enlighten me.

Re-reading the OP link and listening to the actual testimony, Sandra Fluke did not say "protected sex".

The "protected sex" bit was added in by a male writer (Craig Bannister) who is quoted in a gray box in the OP link. His opinion piece is here: Sex-Crazed Co-Eds Going Broke Buying Birth Control, Student Tells Pelosi Hearing Touting Freebie Mandate | CNSNews.com

If you listen to Fluke in the video at the end of the OP link, she is clearly talking about the Pill. Not condoms.

So this guy Bannister invented the condom thing to make fun of Fluke. He is, basically, being a dick.

I do not know how much the Pill costs, but $1,000 a year is probably not out of the ballpark.

Nevertheless, my other objections stand. Someone who can afford more than $60K a year to go to Georgetown and then go on to a very highly paid career in the top 1% can probably afford a thousand bucks a year for the Pill.

BIRTH CONTROL IS FREE. All she has to do is take her highly educated, highly sleezy ass down to the county health department. They will give her a pap, they will diagnose and treat any stds she has, test her for HIV and give her a year's prescription for pills, including a bag full of the first 6 months. At the end of 6 months, if she doesn't have enough to fill her prescription, back to the clinic she goes, where they slap her in the stirrups again and send her out the door with another six months worth.

Did you listen to Fluke's testimony? She said a lesbian girlfriend of hers got a big cyst on her ovaries because she could not afford the Pill.

How do you reconcile this with what you are saying?

I'm not being argumentative, but there is some kind of disconnect somewhere that I am not seeing the nature of.

That is more of a treatment not a preventative, so how would she know she'd get a cyst without taking the pill? The pill cost $15-50 a month and is also available for free at many clinics. So I fail to see the validity of the claim, but. I could be missing something.

You guys are wasting your time. It is beyond understanding for some people that other people have religious beliefs and those beliefs forbid them from certain behaviors, and that forcing them to do those behaviors is a violation of their beliefs.

They will never get that. It is a special kind of willful stupidity. And since it is beyond their understanding, they create a strawman which they CAN understand but which is completely false. And then they do their best Charlie Sheen and declare, ""WINNING!"

You can't fight that kind of lunacy.

Last edited:

Bummer huh?

Is aids meds and heart meds or any other type of drug given out FREE, (gender specific)with no co-pays, no deductions, no hassles?

Besides I can't think of any religious doctrine that goes against caring for the sick with aids and/or heart problems. But feel free to enlighten me.
mammograms are to be provided for "free" now, i will never get a mammogram, should i raise hell about paying for a service i will never receive?

and read back jack ass, "free" does not mean for no cost at all. it means no additional co-pay can be required. as in its included in the price of your premium.

Taking a pill so you can fuck your brains out is not the same thing as getting a mammogram to see if you have cancer.

Don't be fucking retarded.

Taking a pill so you can fuck your brains out is not the same thing as getting a mammogram to see if you have cancer.

that same pill is used to treat acne and regulate hormones as well. not all women use it as simply a pregnancy prevention device

that same pill is used to treat acne and regulate hormones as well. not all women use it as simply a pregnancy prevention device

Same old tactic. Hold up a poster child as a human shield so the vast majority who just want a pill so they can fuck their brains out can get them for free.

Sickening.

Then you will undoubtedly be bitching tomorrow about the high cost of health care and demanding the government do something about it.

Same old tactic. Hold up a poster child as a human shield so the vast majority who just want a pill so they can fuck their brains out can get them for free.

Sickening.

Then you will undoubtedly be bitching tomorrow about the high cost of health care and demanding the government do something about it.
so now youre the moral authority for us all?
fuck we're all screwed now.

you wanna drop the price of health care, make it single payer and non profit. prices will drop overnight.

If that's the case, they should go to a doctor to have those mess prescribed for specific purposes. Self- medication isn't a bright thing to do. I doubt any employer would have a problem with that.

Sickening.

so now youre the moral authority for us all?

This truly takes some nerve. Are you the moral authority for the Catholic Church?

Because that's what this is about. The State invaded the Church and directed them to violate their religious faith.

You aren't going to have much wiggle room when the State invades your bedroom after this, seeing as how you are okay with this.

If that's the case, they should go to a doctor to have those mess prescribed for specific purposes. Self- medication isn't a bright thing to do. I doubt any employer would have a problem with that.
you have to go to a doctor to get the pill already, not sure of the argument here

"I demand you to pay for my pill and for millions of other women's pills."

"Do you have acne or cysts?"

"No."

"Any other medical issues?"

"No."

"Then why should I pay for your pill?"

"Because that woman over there has really bad zits and SHE needs the pill."

"But the rest of you don't have a medical problem?"

"No."

"Then why do you need the pill?"

"We like to fuck our brains out and don't want to get pregnant."

"And I should pay for this, and not just the acne woman's pill?"

"Yeah. If you don't then you hate women with acne and you are a pig."

"If I pay for her acne medicine but not all of your fuck-at-will pills, would that be okay?"

"No. You will still be a man who hates women with acne."

Last edited:
"I demand you to pay for my pill and for millions of other women's pills."

"Do you have acne or cysts?"

"No."

"Any other medical issues?"

"No."

"Then why should I pay for your pill?"

"Because that woman over there has really bad zits and SHE needs the pill."

"But the rest of you don't have a medical problem?"

"No."

"Then why do you need the pill?"

"We like to fuck our brains out and don't want to get pregnant."

"And I should pay for this, and not just the acne woman's pill?"

"Yeah. If you don't then you hate women with acne and you are a pig."

"If I pay for her acne medicine but not all of your fuck-at-will pills, would that be okay?"

"No. You will still be a man who hates women with acne."
so in essence you have a problem with other people having sex? is that jealousy i see?

you have some anger management problems.

Forum List

Back