George Zimmerman involved in shooting

Somebody takes a shot at Zimmerman and liberals, abandoning their outcries against guns, break into their happy dance:

images.jpg

Then they learn the shooter (armed with a .....gasp.....GUN) didn't kill him and suddenly all is sad....
images-1.jpg

You can't buy this much entertainment in theaters or on DVD!

Sure will, because we could have told you he was guilty before his trial. But to the righties, he's a hero. So own it.

At least this time he's been wounded. That's good news.

Damn those rednecks !!

NIce try, but you left out the 3 white cops who chased Gray down and started the whole thing. Thanks for re-establishing that you have zero cred.

Haa ! After your complete fuck-up, what fucking nerve you have ! :biggrin:

Sorry, it was three white cops who chased down and arrested Freddie Gray. But not for them, these three black cops would still be on the job.

The only fuck up here is you leaving them out of it. You are a liar.

(sigh).....why don't these murderer's get it......you can not go around guilty without karma chasing after yo ass. My only wish is that Zimmie's shooter is a young black Treyvon look a like and he uses the SYG defense!!

Hey Zimmy, contact OJ to see your fate in life!!
He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers, you ignorant POS

A jury of peers is how the law was originally written.
Let your "attorney" husband explain to you about how lawyers these days have professional voir dire/jury selection services for picking jurors, you phony twit.

Every time jackass gz gets into some sort of brush with the law, the nutters say 'poor little victim gz is just being picked on'.

Those who are able to think for themselves always say, 'this will keep happening because gz brings it on himself'.

The racist slime say 'thug, thug, thug, crap and lies, thug'.

Then it gets quiet until the next time gz gets in trouble.

It would seem that gz might have taken on someone who fought back. Lucky for gz, that someone is apparently not a good shot.

Next time, he might not be so lucky.

Cause waving a gun in the air is a sure sign of someone who should be walking around with a carry permit.....?

Good point.

Not sure about Florida CHL regulations, but taking a pistol out of concealment and brandishing it can get you in trouble in our state. Disorderly conduct at the least. I imagine they'd yank your license here. Some states address brandishing a weapon in their CHL laws.

Any Florida CHL holders here who can elaborate?

Every time jackass gz gets into some sort of brush with the law, the nutters say 'poor little victim gz is just being picked on'.

Those who are able to think for themselves always say, 'this will keep happening because gz brings it on himself'.

It would seem that gz might have taken on someone who fought back. Lucky for gz, that someone is apparently not a good shot.

He killed a thug. Get over it.

(sigh).....why don't these murderer's get it......you can not go around guilty without karma chasing after yo ass. My only wish is that Zimmie's shooter is a young black Treyvon look a like and he uses the SYG defense!!

I agree.

And your last line -

gz chose this. He made the decision that will dog him for the rest of his probably-shortened life. If he had not chased, stalked, killed a kid who actively tried to escape him, he would not be where he is now.

He chose his own actions and has only himself to blame.

Right on cue.

:uhoh3:

I agree.

And your last line -

gz chose this. He made the decision that will dog him for the rest of his probably-shortened life. If he had not chased, stalked, killed a kid who actively tried to escape him, he would not be where he is now.

Like theGentle Giant , you have this wrong too.

I agree.

And your last line -

Nope. If Trayvon, who had drugs in his system and a burglary tool on him, wouldn't have been pacing slowly looking into apartments in the rain and then saw and approached Zimmerman in the parking lot in an aggressive move with his hand reaching in his wasteband pretending like he had a gun and then took off running like criminal Freddie Gray, he might be alive today. Trayvon set the events into motion. Zimmerman put down a feral negro eliminating future burglaries at the complex. What a patriot he was protecting the tenants property while risking his life.

Sure will, because we could have told you he was guilty before his trial. But to the righties, he's a hero. So own it.

At least this time he's been wounded. That's good news.

Damn those rednecks !!

NIce try, but you left out the 3 white cops who chased Gray down and started the whole thing. Thanks for re-establishing that you have zero cred.

Haa ! After your complete fuck-up, what fucking nerve you have ! :biggrin:

Sorry, it was three white cops who chased down and arrested Freddie Gray. But not for them, these three black cops would still be on the job.

The only fuck up here is you leaving them out of it. You are a liar.

I'm not lying about anything, I know there are three white guys, but the most serious charge is against one of the black bros. You're the one who tried to fool everyone.

Hard to tell until the facts come out...don't think so? All you have to do is look back to that comical trial he was involved in due to over zealous prosecution

I know many felons who haven't been in NEARLY as many police incidents as Zimmerman has. Either he has the worst luck in the world, or something is off about this dude.

I think he's a little off but given how he was railroaded I can understand some of it

Railroaded? People questioned why an unarmed 17 year old was killed by someone who isn't a cop.

Now later news stories are bringing into question his mental stability. This guy is a ticking time bomb.
Trayvon was killed because he deserved it.

Right on cue.

What did you expect? Martin, like Brown, were thugs and died like thugs.

I agree.

And your last line -

Nope. If Trayvon, who had drugs in his system and a burglary tool on him, wouldn't have been pacing slowly looking into apartments in the rain and then saw and approached Zimmerman in the parking lot in an aggressive move with his hand reaching in his wasteband pretending like he had a gun and then took off running like criminal Freddie Gray, he might be alive today. Trayvon set the events into motion. Zimmerman put down a feral negro eliminating future burglaries at the complex. What a patriot he was protecting the tenants property while risking his life.

Huh??

That's total fiction.

And gz is no more a "patriot" than you are.

Right on cue.

What did you expect? Martin, like Brown, were thugs and died like thugs.

Gunned down by slimy racist nutters.

The thug who will die of his own actions is your asshole hero, also a slimy racist nutter, gz.

I agree.

And your last line -

Huh??

That's total fiction.

And gz is no more a "patriot" than you are.
Sorry but I only present facts. You present obfuscations. Why? Because you're un-American.

Forum List

Back