George Zimmerman Files 100 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Trayon Martin's Family

You are & you were describing Trayvon in your racist speak.
If he was white and attacked that latin man I’d say the same thing.. why do you protect bad elements in the black community? You like they havoc they cause?

Sorry walking down the street talking to your girlfriend isn't reeking havoc.
Has a black that murdered another blacks ever walked down the street with a girl after ?

Who was Trayvon bothering? Zimmerman started this altercation.
He should have been attacked for asking a question? Lol yea tell blacks that’s ok lol you racist hah

He didn't ask him a question dumbass, when Trayvon approached his truck and asked him if there was a problem the coward rolled up his window.

If he was white and attacked that latin man I’d say the same thing.. why do you protect bad elements in the black community? You like they havoc they cause?

Has a black that murdered another blacks ever walked down the street with a girl after ?

He should have been attacked for asking a question? Lol yea tell blacks that’s ok lol you racist hah

He didn't ask him a question dumbass, when Trayvon approached his truck and asked him if there was a problem the coward rolled up his window.
He won’t do that again lol

Yes...he did you dumb ass. He was going back to his car when he was attacked.....even the moron pretend best friend testified that Martin lost zimmerman in the complex and stated martin was going back to find him....you moron.

Dumbass had he gone back to his car when the dispatch told him they didn't need him following Trayvon there would have never been a confrontation. Fucking idiot.
Too bad dispatchers have no authority to give commands, fucking idiot.

Well Goofboy it's too bad fucking stinking ass racist don't have a problem with cowards killing unarmed black teenagers.
You dont get to gather sympathy for a violent attacker who is slamming a guys head into concrete. Him being unarmed is completely irellevent.

Slamming his head on the concrete my ass, that's a crock of shit. It's amazing how no one can explain how this coward's clothes are so clean from being on his back on the ground in the rain.

gz-police-station.jpg

Did they run him by the dry cleaners first.

There were witnesses that saw Martin pounding Zimmerman's head into the payment. It seems your recall of the events that night is somewhat inaccurate.

Dumbass had he gone back to his car when the dispatch told him they didn't need him following Trayvon there would have never been a confrontation. Fucking idiot.

Well Goofboy it's too bad fucking stinking ass racist don't have a problem with cowards killing unarmed black teenagers.
You dont get to gather sympathy for a violent attacker who is slamming a guys head into concrete. Him being unarmed is completely irellevent.

Slamming his head on the concrete my ass, that's a crock of shit. It's amazing how no one can explain how this coward's clothes are so clean from being on his back on the ground in the rain.

gz-police-station.jpg

There were witnesses that saw Martin pounding Zimmerman's head into the payment. It seems your recall of the events that night is somewhat inaccurate.
Hes just another moron with strong opinions about a case he knows little about.

HE was supposedly attacked because he was being stalked.
He looked suspicious... wearing a hoodie hiding the face, if you don’t like being watched don’t act suspicious.. we live in a free country.. he had a right to be suspicious Zimmerman had a right to follow

It was raining dumbass, besides tell me law book says wearing hoodie makes you look suspicious. Oh that is the racist rule made up for black folks. What right did he have to stalk an innocent person?
Can i walk around in a white hooded rope in the hood with out being harassed ??

So now a black kid wearing a hoodie is equal to folks like you wearing your Klan hood. Smfh.

gz-police-station.jpg

george-zimmerman-injuries-as-not-reported-by-the-media.jpg

This is how he looked an hour later.

zim.jpg

Cops must have put a steak on his nose on the way to the station.

You are missing the photo of the back of his head, you know, the part that was getting slammed into the pavement. Do you have that photo by chance?

gz-police-station.jpg

There was 1 man who claims he saw Trayvon whooping Zimmerman's ass, amazing that he did nothing to stop it and he didn't see Zimmerman kill Trayvon.

gz-police-station.jpg

zim.jpg

You are missing the photo of the back of his head, you know, the part that was getting slammed into the pavement. Do you have that photo by chance?

Oh you mean the photo where he didn't need to go to the hospital, hell he didn't even need a band aid

He looked suspicious... wearing a hoodie hiding the face, if you don’t like being watched don’t act suspicious.. we live in a free country.. he had a right to be suspicious Zimmerman had a right to follow

It was raining dumbass, besides tell me law book says wearing hoodie makes you look suspicious. Oh that is the racist rule made up for black folks. What right did he have to stalk an innocent person?

So now a black kid wearing a hoodie is equal to folks like you wearing your Klan hood. Smfh.
Black men in hoodies have killed more blacks then white men in white hoodies.. why are you so racist?

gz-police-station.jpg

zim.jpg

Oh you mean the photo where he didn't need to go to the hospital, hell he didn't even need a band aid
Good for him protecting himself

gz-police-station.jpg

zim.jpg

Luckily Trayvon was shot dead before he could do serious damage.

gz-police-station.jpg

There was 1 man who claims he saw Trayvon whooping Zimmerman's ass, amazing that he did nothing to stop it and he didn't see Zimmerman kill Trayvon.
He yelled at Trayvon to stop, but Trayvon refused. His hunger for violence apparently had not been satiated. Thats when the witness yelled that he was going to go call the cops, at which point he went back inside, leaving Zimmerman alone with his blood thirsty attacker, leaving him no other choice than to shoot Trayvon.

gz-police-station.jpg

Which aligns with Zimmerman's story and the injuries to Zimmerman. The forensics line up very well with Zimmerman's story. There was little evidence to convict Zimmerman on and that is why he wasn't charged right away. The feds with Obama pushing for charges, could not charge him with anything.

gz-police-station.jpg

zim.jpg

Luckily Trayvon was shot dead before he could do serious damage.

I'm not sure Trayvon was there to do serious damage to anything. We have no idea why Trayvon was out there or what really happened. We have a few eyewitness accounts that support Zimmerman and so does forensics that seem to back Zimmerman. I still have questions about Zimmerman and his motives.

Black men in hoodies have killed more blacks then white men in white hoodies.. why are you so racist?
It was raining that evening when Martin was gunned down.you God damn stupid fuck. I guess in White Supremacist land black people are not allowed to put up their hoods in the rain.

gz-police-station.jpg

Which aligns with Zimmerman's story and the injuries to Zimmerman. The forensics line up very well with Zimmerman's story. There was little evidence to convict Zimmerman on and that is why he wasn't charged right away. The feds with Obama pushing for charges, could not charge him with anything.
All that was wanted was an investigation.

Who said it was?
You did. Don't you fucking morons understand what you post.
If he fits the description he shouldn’t be approached!? You racist ass! Wow

What description? Black?
Walking on a walkway?

I get it. The crime of walking while black. Must have had that "reeking havoc" gait?
I said description.. you think the color is it? Lol wow how racist are you.. you want black killers walking black neighborhoods? Why??
Maybe the description should have been more to permit being stalked?

It was raining that evening when Martin was gunned down.you God damn stupid fuck. I guess in White Supremacist land black people are not allowed to put up their hoods in the rain.
It’s raining in Boston right now I have an umbrella

gz-police-station.jpg

All that was wanted was an investigation.

And even after an investigation and a trial, you are still not happy. Want to try again?

They already investigated and they found nothing. So they investigated again until they forced the prosecution to go to court with a case they could not win because there was no real evidence of Zimmerman committing a crime. Just as with the case in Ferguson the Feds wanted a verdict of guilty and were hell bent on getting one. The role of government is not force it's weight on innocent people, it is to be fair.

Last edited:
Zimmerman is a perfect example of the difference between an actual policeman who is trained vs some guy who has zero business patrolling so much as a Sunday school picnic.

Forum List

Back