George Soros and Other Rich Guys to Infuse Democrats With Loot

I'm this way. All in or all out. No middle ground. Either anyone gets to put in money in the ring for the candidate they want (Provided they can vote or are part of a US organization and all funds are trackable) or nobody gets to put any money in the ring and we have a portion of yearly tax revenue used to fund all campaigns with NO political speech allowed for anyone not a candidate.

Since the Supreme Court says money is speech, then it's an All In framework. Just make all donors public and transparent. GE wants to give 40 million to P-BO, fine. You know who owns him. If Bain Capital wants to do the same, fine. Same deal. If the UAW wants Dingler reelected, you know who owns him.

That's the way it SHOULD be in our current system. All parties allowed.

And if this isn't going to be done, NOBODY gets money or say.

Yes.

I'd prefer they do it like in England.

NO money. I mean - look at this huge waste of money!!
Stimulates the crap out of the economy though.

Where do you think all that money goes? Who gets a paycheck?

The media.

Yeah, they're hurting.

I do hope that all the whiners here complaining about Obama taking campaign donations which every elected official does are going to be equally disturbed by Mitt's record winning june where he raised 100 million dollars for his election campaign from his rich doners. I don't see what all the fuss is about because it is how the system runs. Everyone does it, and if you are going to be bothered when the black presidential candidate does it that would be quite racist. Really, do the republicans think obama is just going to refuse donations and hope he gets re-elected without campaigning?

It really seems like the republicans want obama to play by a handicap that is completely insane. It is like asking a baseball team to not use bats during a game because it is unfair to the other team.

The media. Just the media? Oh how short sighted you are. What about:

Printers
Publishers
Internet companies
Advertisers
Marketers
Polling firms
Graphic Designers
Event Organizers
Caterers
Travel Agents
Professional Drivers
Security Services
Promoters
Gas Stations
Mechanics
Food Service
Janitorial Service
Wait Staff
Hotels
and dozens of other services and products created for campaigns.

And that doesn't include the hundreds of thousands of people around the US who get a little bit of that cash when the candidate breezes through and the press train nips at their heels and needs to live on the road.

So, where do the hundreds of millions of dollars go? Then, where do they go from there? Do you see an aggregate good being done by all that money being spent in a frenzy of electoral fever or are we just too angered by the hustings?

I'm this way. All in or all out. No middle ground. Either anyone gets to put in money in the ring for the candidate they want (Provided they can vote or are part of a US organization and all funds are trackable) or nobody gets to put any money in the ring and we have a portion of yearly tax revenue used to fund all campaigns with NO political speech allowed for anyone not a candidate.

Since the Supreme Court says money is speech, then it's an All In framework. Just make all donors public and transparent. GE wants to give 40 million to P-BO, fine. You know who owns him. If Bain Capital wants to do the same, fine. Same deal. If the UAW wants Dingler reelected, you know who owns him.

That's the way it SHOULD be in our current system. All parties allowed.

And if this isn't going to be done, NOBODY gets money or say.

Yes.

Me, for one. I'm a professional political consultant.

That's my whole issue with this. I disagree with the Citizen's United decision, but not that strongly, since it's put a significant amount of money into my pockets.

Yes.

Me, for one. I'm a professional political consultant.

That's my whole issue with this. I disagree with the Citizen's United decision, but not that strongly, since it's put a significant amount of money into my pockets.
I'm sure every town with a campaign stop has received a business boost.

Trouble is,he and all his mates are Republicans....what's going on in the US ??????????

steve

You show everyone you don't know WTF your talking about and then you prove it with
[??????????]...:lol:

Well Australia know a thing or three,which you Guys could well take heed of,bouyant economy,free medical and health care for all,social and unemployment payments,a happy community, for starters.

1st World Country with 1st World committment to it's own people.......WHAT HAPPENED TO THE RICHEST AND LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD?????????WHERE DID ALL THE CASH GO?????????????NOW THE WORLDS BIGGEST DEBTORS,owed mainly to China and Japan.

What you should have said WTF are YOU TALKING ABOUT:lol::lol::lol:You Twat

Prove IT,We?I already have.

Suggest YOU put your brain into GEAR before OPENING YOUR FAT MOUTH IN FUTURE.

Better still,TAKE THE SILVER SPOON OUT OF YOUR ASS and SHOVE IT UP YOUR MOUTH.

GOT IT. GREAT NOW BACK TO YOUR KENNEL,ANIMAL.theliq I take no prisoners:eusa_whistle:

LOL you sound like msnbc's lawrence o'donnell or madcow with that long winded diatribe of liberal bull shit.

Me, it's short and sweet,,,you

asshole0.jpg

He got it wrong: you're supposed to wait until you get to the Netherlands before you get fucked up.

No biggie, though - now he can stay stateside and raise even more money.

Soros-funded “Faith in Public Life” handling PR for “Nuns on the Bus”

7/2012

After going to see the Nuns on the Bus in Janesville, WI, I found on facebook a video the Sinsinawa Dominican Sisters had recorded of Sr Simone Campbell earlier the same day, in which Sr Simone described candidly that “we asked for help in DC, and our colleagues, all the big players, they came together and helped us brainstorm this.” Certainly made me wonder who were “the big players” in DC that helped make this happen. Well, we can now verify one of them: Faith in Public Life, the George Soros-funded, Center for American Progress-associated political progressive organization that is also engaging in a media campaign against the Fortnight for Freedom, as shown in this recent Advisory Memo to Journalists from the USCCB. Among other efforts, they put out talking points to try to get journalists to politicize the Fortnight for Freedom and trip up bishops — see also Fr Z’s coverage and commentary of the Advisory Memo.

---

Soros-funded “Faith in Public Life” handling PR for “Nuns on the Bus” | Religious Freedom |

soros.jpg

"I vant to rule da world"

Soros-Backed Prokhorov Launches New Political Party

by Tom McGregor Wed, Jul 4, 2012

Billionaire Russian investor Mikhail Prokhorov claims that he would distance himself from the protest movement in Russia as he launches a new political party. But questions have arisen about how far he will distance himself from demonstrators, since his business partner is billionaire alternative energy tycoon, George Soros.

Dallasblog.com, the Dallas, Texas news blog and Dallas, Texas information source for the DFW Metroplex. - DALLAS BLOG - Soros-Backed Prokhorov Launches New Political Party

Out of touch? Elitist snob Anna Wintour throwing another Obama bash

7/25/12

---
New York Page Six reports:

The shindig will take place Aug. 6, in Greenwich, Conn., we hear. The movie mogul and the Vogue editor will co-host, sources said, while other co-chairs remain to be announced. The pair previously hosted an Obama dinner last year at Weinstein and Georgina Chapman’s West Village townhouse. Tickets will go for $35,800 per head. Guests at Weinstein’s fundraiser last year included Gwyneth Paltrow, Tory Burch, Alicia Keys and Quentin Tarantino.

---

Out of touch? Elitist snob Anna Wintour throwing another Obama bash – Glenn Beck

Out of touch? Elitist snob Anna Wintour throwing another Obama bash

7/25/12

---
New York Page Six reports:

The shindig will take place Aug. 6, in Greenwich, Conn., we hear. The movie mogul and the Vogue editor will co-host, sources said, while other co-chairs remain to be announced. The pair previously hosted an Obama dinner last year at Weinstein and Georgina Chapman’s West Village townhouse. Tickets will go for $35,800 per head. Guests at Weinstein’s fundraiser last year included Gwyneth Paltrow, Tory Burch, Alicia Keys and Quentin Tarantino.

---

Out of touch? Elitist snob Anna Wintour throwing another Obama bash – Glenn Beck

I love this THE typical liberal dickhead elitist is a major fundraiser for Obama. Maryl Streeps total bitch character in Devil Wears Prada was based on her. Every stereotype of a CEO that liberals bitch about is true with this broad

Top Obama Fundraiser Pulled From Ambassador Nomination After DUI

A D.C. attorney who raised more than $500,000 for Obama's campaign will not be considered for U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands

By Seth Cline

July 3, 2012

Top Obama Fundraiser Pulled From Ambassador Nomination After DUI - US News and World Report

crying01ke2.gif

The poor guy didn't have the pull to scrub the public record that Dubya's daddy had, I guess.

You should wait till the meds wear off before posting...:eusa_shhh:

Top Obama Fundraiser Pulled From Ambassador Nomination After DUI

A D.C. attorney who raised more than $500,000 for Obama's campaign will not be considered for U.S. ambassador to The Netherlands

By Seth Cline

July 3, 2012

Top Obama Fundraiser Pulled From Ambassador Nomination After DUI - US News and World Report

crying01ke2.gif

The poor guy didn't have the pull to scrub the public record that Dubya's daddy had, I guess.

What does this have to do with Bush? he hasnt had a drink since the 80s, wow you really say some stupid things,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg_LCBJzNSc]Cartoon BackFire - YouTube[/ame]

Transparency? Obama’s Secretive Soros-Funded Money Machine

7/25/12

Ever since the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, left-wingers and Democrats have been braying for center right and conservative organizations, PACS, and super PACS to reveal their donors, the libs claiming that such “transparency” is good for American politics. But as far as these people are concerned, “disclosure” is only to be forced on others and the fact that one of Obama’s biggest campaign donation bundlers is the leader of a very secretive Democrat money machine proves the rule rather than the exception.

That campaign money maven is Kelly Craighead, president and managing director of Democracy Alliance, a high dollar group of Democrat donors founded in 2005 with start-up money from left-wing billionaire George Soros.

So, what does this group do? According to the Washington Free Beacon:

The Alliance serves as a clearinghouse that connects donors to endorsed organizations—such as the Center for American Progress and the pro-Obama Super PAC Priorities USA—without threat of disclosure. The Alliance is not listed in any phonebook, and does not disclose its donors or endorsed organizations.

That’s right, this group that is made up of left-wingers that scold the right for a lack of transparency won’t reveal its own donors. So much for veracity.
---

Transparency? Obama’s Secretive Soros-Funded Money Machine | Wizbang

Billionaire investor George Soros will be supplying $2 million to independent Democratic groups focused on grassroots election efforts as part of a greater donor initiative to enhance outreach and voter registration operations.

2 million? That's it? Sorry George, if you wanna buy an election you'll need a lot more than that.

The Koch brothers themselves are expected to chip in at least $60 million and perhaps as much as $100 million toward the $400 million goal, say these three fundraisers.
Koch Brothers Plan To Funnel Tens Of Millions To Conservative Allies To Influence 2012 Elections

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKKHSAE1gIs]Dr Evil in 1 million Dollars - YouTube[/ame]

Is there one major player people should know about?

6/27/12 By Shannon McGovern

The 115 progressive foundations in the country have about $100 billion in assets, while conservative foundations total about $10 billion.

---

The Ford Foundation is the major player. If you read articles by liberal journalists, they'll be warning about the dangers of the Koch brothers. The Koch Foundation has $239 million. Ford is 40 times as big as Koch.

The Real Threat From Money In Politics Comes From the Left - US News and World Report

Forum List

Back