George H.W. Bush has died

Bush was actually 17 when he joined the troops. he lied about his age so he can go fight!

Looks like the only cred that Islam Christiananality pedophilia churchstate business has where those burning Bush's rewrite of the old testament of "man is God" after extermination of one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sergeants with the supreme swastika up Uranus court of immaculate drug conceptions to grant standing to Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount so Federal Lynching churchstate of hate cops baptising eyes by urinations is deemed "on drugs" as if it's gas chambers of WW II concentration camps right on Capitol Hill in D.C. prior to 9/11 as it's the second coming of a Fourth Reich Reichquest of the Christian Nation Nazington with a swastika on top the nation's Capitol.

George Bush and Donald Trump...one man is a hero to millions...the other, only in his own mind

Like all the idiots putting on a patriot act in Rehnquist's supreme swastika up Uranus court of thieving US Constitution - old glory - old testament arsonists fith reich, as Ike said "Never Again"; but with yet another immaculate drug conception one of Eisenhower's Pentagon staff sergeants which was just baptized by urinations of Federal Lynching churchstate of hate KKK cops protecting & serving Arab terrorists that threatened POTUS & to nuke Temple Mount receive standing for whatever 9/11 is going to be as dictated by suicidal homicidal sociopsychopathic Christiananality pedophilia business lynching enforcement under color of law.

The last of the Great Generation. RIP.

No.

What kinda of piece of crap are you?

The kind that's glad an evil bastard responsible for the deaths of thousands of Americans for self-interest is no longer capable of doing so.

WTF dude .

A George bush died and now you are trashing him, for what?

I guarantee you won't live 94 years ..
I don't want to. That looks like it hurts. Besides, with the NWO H.W. Bush set up, I'll be Soylent Green way before that. Older people are unable to work and therefore useless in the NWO society.

Forum List

Back