George Floyd Protests Have Resulted in the Destruction of 70 Covid-19 Testing Sites

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"70 coronavirus testing sites had been destroyed amid widespread protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd"

COVID-19? Is that still a 'thing'? I mean Pelosi, Schumer, Whitmer, and others are walking side-by-side with Leftists in mass protests...while declaring businesses should remain closed (those not looted and burned to the ground) - until recently and people should definitely NOT go to church...

Mask? I don't need NO stinkin mask | Make a Meme
"And we don' need no 'testing sites'!

I suspect that would be the trampers, since they are pro opening up and the many protests at the state capitals have been republicans, so it only makes sense to destroy testing sites.

If only we had an acting President.
If only we didn't have a malignant leftist political party that considers rioting and destruction of
property as a proper response to the specific police actions of two or three men in Minneapolis.

You're a liar and disingenuous. You know there is nothing Trump could do to stop destruction of
property that wouldn't also be criticized and demonized.

If only we didn't have a malignant leftist political party that considers rioting and destruction of
property as a proper response to the specific police actions of two or three men in Minneapolis.
You will never get it. But that's okay because when your generation is gone, a better one will be replacing it.

You will never get it. But that's okay because when your generation is gone, a better one will be replacing it.
I "get it" and you know it.
Speaking of not getting it, do you truly believe, or wish to believe, that political ideology is determined
purely by age?
And do you not understand that life itself makes people conservative as they get older and raise families
and try to cope with an increasingly irresponsible and invasive government?

You are filled with it, if being bull crap.

I'm throwing the Bullshit flag down on the claim of 70 Testing sites being destroyed. 15 yards for each person involved!

Think about it. Why would Covid-19 testing sites be located in heavy metropolitan areas where the protesters and the violent anarchists concentrated OVERWHELMINGLY instead of the option of going out in the burbs where the vast majority of those testing sites are to accommodate the very long lines of cars with their occupants to be tested? Metro areas for siting those facilities would be a laughable solution to keep a proper and necessary between folks in the queue waiting to be tested.

No, I'm leaning toward the proposition that the 70 Testing sites being destroyed is more likely 7 incidents MAYBE , with the actual number, what ever it may be, inflated to inspire outrage as part of the continuing propaganda from those pushing the lies that a great portion of the protesters were the dreaded and ever lawless presence of ANTIFA!

Good thing that they were peaceful protests, eh.

Dr. Deborah Birx, President Trump’s coronavirus response coordinator, warned the nation’s governors on a conference call that 70 coronavirus testing sites had been destroyed amid widespread protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

Dr. Deborah Birx, President Trump’s coronavirus response coordinator, warned the nation’s governors on a conference call that 70 coronavirus testing sites had been destroyed amid widespread protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

That's good because half of the tests are proving to be wrong, according to someone somewhere.

Well, that is a good sign, it means that there will be a decrease in infections for a while, until they can get more testing sites open again..

They also destroyed the livelihood of many small business owners.

Those looters are such cruel human beings.

And yet naïve people think that taking police funds and diverting the money to community organizations will reform such bad people.

Amazing!

Why is it ok to destroy WUHAN testing centers?

Liberals, how would you react if it was right wing extremists who destroyed 70 Wu Flu test centers?
I think we all know the answer.

You will never get it = There's nothing here to get, but I'm too big a liar to admit it.

Forum List

Back