george floyd justice in policing act

The Country is falling apart under the Biden leadership. Americans are dying in Afghanistan and there are about 40 shootings in Chicago every weekend but but the crazy nut case left threatens "mass uprising and Police lynchings" unless they get some sort of bill that they probably don't understand passed in congress. It beats talking about Biden anyway.
What did your dear savior Trump do about Chicago? Not a damn thing. Wasn't it Trump that pulled 40K troops out of Afghanistan.

now they want to name a policing act after geroge floyd. they are going a bit far. you think? goodness
George floyd was a career criminal. he died from consuming drugs and his poor health. he died because of the choices he made. He was not killed by police.

You've got your head up your ass and will not admit that your party is stopping any REAL reform in this country. Useless Mitch McConnell is holding up the crime bill and the voting bill in the Senate as we speak.
hahaa you’re delusional thinking is funny at this point…pure cultist

hahaa you’re delusional thinking is funny at this point…pure cultist
Come on Trump Humper, you know Scott's bill was nothing but recommendations. It was a joke and wasn't even worth talking about. Republicans have shown that they are the party of Jim Crow over and over again.

Come on Trump Humper, you know Scott's bill was nothing but recommendations. It was a joke and wasn't even worth talking about. Republicans have shown that they are the party of Jim Crow over and over again.
no actually i know that’s not the case and you do too…it’s been provided for you…

haha nice deflection on Jim Crow..your overseers sure have you fooled…but for the GOP you would have gone to a segragated school…maybe you wanted too…i suppose that’s why you voted for Xiden the man that fought against enforcing desegregation

now they want to name a policing act after geroge floyd. they are going a bit far. you think? goodness

The "BLACK Wall st. Times? Can they segregate themselves any further? Black this, black that. Trying to exclude themselves from whites.

Another uprising? Well, I suppose all they need is another violent black druggy thief to die of another overdose while in the presence of a white cop to get it done.

no actually i know that’s not the case and you do too…it’s been provided for you…
That is exactly the case. How many times do i need to point that out?
haha nice deflection on Jim Crow..your overseers sure have you fooled…but for the GOP you would have gone to a segragated school…maybe you wanted too…i suppose that’s why you voted for Xiden the man that fought against enforcing desegregation.
Whine all you want, it is the Grand Old Party that is holding up Police Reform/Voting Rights legislation. That's the truth, Ruth.

What did the black mayor, the city council (mostly black), black police chief and all the other black local government officials do about Chicago?
The same thing the white governor and white president have done, not enough. The key is to stop the flow of drugs and guns into Chicago, why can't that be stopped?

The same thing the white governor and white president have done, not enough. The key is to stop the flow of drugs and guns into Chicago, why can't that be stopped?

So how is that "whiteys" fault? When you have mostly blacks running Chicago, you still have the nerve to blame "whitey." You're brainwashed bro.

"I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system's screwing everyone exactly the same" From the song "Fake Woke" by Tom MacDonald.

So how is that "whiteys" fault? When you have mostly blacks running Chicago, you still have the nerve to blame "whitey." You're brainwashed bro.
Actually your mad because I am not brainwashed with that bullshit you are spewing.

This is your savior boasting Trump Humper.

Trump went on to say that when he was in Chicago once he met some "very top police" who assured him they could stop the violence in one week. "And I believed him 100 percent," Trump said. "Tough police tactics," (though he didn't explain what he meant by that exactly), Trump said, would get the job done. When O'Reilly countered that a police officer doesn't have the authority to just beat people up and arrest them without cause, Trump doubled down.

"I could see by the way [this unspecified 'top cop'] was dealing with his people, he was a rough, tough guy. They respected him greatly," he said. "I said, 'How do you think you do it?' He said, 'Mr. Trump, within one week, we could stop much of this horror show that's going on.'"
"I think Black Lives Matter was the stupidest name
When the system's screwing everyone exactly the same" From the song "Fake Woke" by Tom MacDonald.
That is where the bullshit comes in, the system isn't screwing everyone exactly the same.

Forum List

Back