George Floyd home invasion pointing gun at pregnant woman, as she screamed

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

(I guess it's because some people think reality TV is real.)
pick a better person next time...

I didn't pick the person last time, but it wouldn't have changed what Trump is.
did you vote for her?....

Not in the primary, but yes, in the general. Did you vote for the TV star/Birther?
i havent voted for the person running for president since the 90's......we have had subpar people from both parties running since then,and it aint getting any better...

Floyd was dead before Officer Chauvin's knee hit his neck. With fentanyl and meth in his system his bad heart was giving out anyway. He can't breathe. Maybe he needed to be on a ventilator like a lot of Wuflu victims.
Luckily we live in a relatively Christian society where
only a tiny fraction of radicals like you perceive it this way.

The cop will spend his life behind bars because of his fuck up.

Yup this just was just jogging

This thread should be closed. The title is completely unsupported...
from the link

Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents.

Explain how it isn't? I knew you couldn't read.

Floyd was dead before Officer Chauvin's knee hit his neck. With fentanyl and meth in his system his bad heart was giving out anyway. He can't breathe. Maybe he needed to be on a ventilator like a lot of Wuflu victims.
Luckily we live in a relatively Christian society where
only a tiny fraction of radicals like you perceive it this way.

The cop will spend his life behind bars because of his fuck up.
The cop is a political prisoner.

So he served his prison term and was trying to start a new life and was killed for doing so?
Passing counterfeit $20s is not the kind of new life we had in mind

Once again we see how the left cares about women. This woman is probably glad he is dead. I know I would be. And is probably still in therapy.

We'll never know because this bad cop Chauvin used Floyd's neck like an ottoman .
After how many minutes do you realize you've been resting your weight on some guys neck all this time
and you are surrounded by witnesses?

He didn't deserve to die like that, but there is no question he was a thug and not the saint the media and race pimps are claiming.

Liar! He had no time to work because he was always volunteering at the local youth center during the days and holding prayer meetings with faith healing of crippled children at night.
I mean sheesh! The guy hardly even slept! He needed that fentanyl to keep going!

Whatsamatta wid yuze?

Jo

He didn't deserve to die like that, but there is no question he was a thug and not the saint the media and race pimps are claiming.

Liar! He had no time to work because he was always volunteering at the local youth center during the days and holding prayer meetings with faith healing of crippled children at night.
I mean sheesh! The guy hardly even slept! He needed that fentanyl to keep going!

Whatsamatta wid yuze?

Jo
Yes Lordy. He healed the sick, fed the poor and gave hope to despondent multitudes. As I type this I know he is smiling down on us benignly with Saints Trayvon, Ahumed and Michael who were also not thugs.

from the link

Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents.

I think his point was that the article doesn't say anything about pointing a gun at a pregnant woman, which was in the thread title. Is there a link to that? I'm curious to read that story.

from the link

I think his point was that the article doesn't say anything about pointing a gun at a pregnant woman, which was in the title. Is there a link to that? I'm curious to read that story.
I was one of the arresting officers ,, how are ya

from the link

I think his point was that the article doesn't say anything about pointing a gun at a pregnant woman, which was in the thread title. Is there a link to that? I'm curious to read that story.
Maybe read it

from the link

I think his point was that the article doesn't say anything about pointing a gun at a pregnant woman, which was in the title. Is there a link to that? I'm curious to read that story.
I was one of the arresting officers ,, how are ya

Yeah, and earlier you implied you had access to top secret classified information, which you couldn't share with the rest of us. Maybe it's time to get a job, jitts? Evidently you've got too much time on your hands.

from the link

Maybe read it

I did read it. If I missed it, then pls post a direct quote from the article that says he put a gun to a pregnant woman's belly.

Or maybe I was looking at the wrong article? Honest question.

Forum List

Back