George Floyd home invasion pointing gun at pregnant woman, as she screamed

• Banned
Yup this just was just jogging

This thread should be closed. The title is completely unsupported...
It’s a true story I saw the police report

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

(I guess it's because some people think reality TV is real.)

Another off topic attack on the president, thus means you can't address the topic and the video itself.

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ? Don't they do background checks in Minnesota ?

He was a bouncer, not armed security.

I used to bounce at a club north of town. Of the six bouncers we had, only two of us didn't have criminal records...

Then link to it...

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

Another off topic attack on the president, thus means you can't address the topic and the video itself.

Quite right. I should have joined in pretending George Floyd had it coming.

I used to bounce at a club north of town. Of the six bouncers we had, only two of us didn't have criminal records...
Next time read the article before you attempt to start picking others' facts apart .
Floyd landed a job working security at a Salvation Army store in downtown Minneapolis. He later started working two jobs, one driving trucks and another as a bouncer at Conga Latin Bistro, where he was known as “Big Floyd.”

Desecrating the good name of St George DEMANDS IT!

He didn't deserve to die like that, but there is no question he was a thug and not the saint the media and race pimps are claiming.

Try to reserve your jealous rants about our great leader for the appropriate threads from now on.

Yes, it was off-topic. OTOH, your (edited) comment about background checks was unintentionally hilarious, and I reacted accordingly. Background checks! Is to laugh, comrade.

Next time read the article before you attempt to start picking others' facts apart .
Floyd landed a job working security at a Salvation Army store in downtown Minneapolis. He later started working two jobs, one driving trucks and another as a bouncer at Conga Latin Bistro, where he was known as “Big Floyd.”

The Salvation Army is famous for giving people a second chance.

Working two jobs? Shiftless, innit?

Then link to it...
I can’t at the moment ,, classified information

Yes, it was off-topic. OTOH, your (edited) comment about background checks was unintentionally hilarious, and I reacted accordingly. Background checks! Is to laugh, comrade.
We're playing semantics games today are we ?
1591289430737.png

Forum List

Back