George Floyd home invasion pointing gun at pregnant woman, as she screamed

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

(I guess it's because some people think reality TV is real.)

Another off topic attack on the president, thus means you can't address the topic and the video itself.

Quite right. I should have joined in pretending George Floyd had it coming.

You are stupid as hell, I have been saying for days that the cops are guilty of murder and showed glaring incompetence in their arrest of him. I just today posted court documents showing how the cops screwed up the arrest.

Your previous comment was off topic and you know it, since you came back with this unrelated shit.

:cuckoo:

How does someone with an armed burglary conviction ever get a job working security ?

How does someone with a $multimillion fraud settlement and a string of bankruptcies become President?

Another off topic attack on the president, thus means you can't address the topic and the video itself.

You are stupid as hell, I have been saying for days that the cops are guilty of murder and showed glaring incompetence in their arrest of him. I just today posted court documents showing how the cops screwed up the arrest.

Your previous comment was off topic and you know it, since you came back with this unrelated shit.

Put a sock in it, lady. I acknowledged it was off-topic. If you want to re-emphasize your thought that it was murder, post to the people asking how Floyd could have gotten a job with his criminal record.

Yup this just was just jogging

This thread should be closed. The title is completely unsupported...
It’s a true story I saw the police report

Then link to it...
I can’t at the moment ,, classified information

I've never encountered anyone more full of shit than you...

So he served his prison term and was trying to start a new life and was killed for doing so?
He was a good boy! Lol

So he served his prison term and was trying to start a new life and was killed for doing so?
He was a good boy! Lol
Youre a good boy too.

Entirely irrelevant. We don't empower police to exact street justice in this country.
Who said it did. Just shows two bad parties

This thread should be closed. The title is completely unsupported...
It’s a true story I saw the police report

Then link to it...
I can’t at the moment ,, classified information

I've never encountered anyone more full of shit than you...
Stop derailing

Put a sock in it, lady. I acknowledged it was off-topic. If you want to re-emphasize your thought that it was murder, post to the people asking how Floyd could have gotten a job with his criminal record.

Who posted these stupid completely off topic comments?

Nothing to do with George Floyds job history.

Yes, it was off-topic. OTOH, your (edited) comment about background checks was unintentionally hilarious, and I reacted accordingly. Background checks! Is to laugh, comrade.

Thanks
https://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/24804762/react?reaction_id=1

Twice YOU have admitted you are off topic. :auiqs.jpg:

You are not here for an honest debate.

He was a good boy! Lol
Youre a good boy too.
Thank you

He was a good boy! Lol
Youre a good boy too.
Thank you
Dont mention it.

The Salvation Army is famous for giving people a second chance.

Working two jobs? Shiftless, innit?
An admirable man. It takes a lot of money to obtain and injest meth and fentanyl.
At least he wasn't on welfare. Should passing counterfeit bills count as a third job?
Just wondering.

Who posted these stupid completely off topic comments?

Yes, it was off-topic. OTOH, your (edited) comment about background checks was unintentionally hilarious, and I reacted accordingly. Background checks! Is to laugh, comrade.

Thanks
https://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/24804762/react?reaction_id=1

Twice YOU have admitted you are off topic. :auiqs.jpg:

You are not here for an honest debate.

Admitting it was off-topic wasn't honest?

How does a community organizer get the nuclear codes?

Prepare to have sunsetter blast you.

The community organizer was a former State Senator and US Senator who actually knew shit - not a reality TV-star, turned insult comic.

Forum List

Back