GEORGE FLOYD DEATH Wife of officer charged with murder of George Floyd announces she's divorcing him

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They think that everyone is stupid. She filed for divorce right after the incident. Knowingly that George Floyd's family is going to sue him for everything that he owns. And plus he will not have to worry about paying his legal fees if he don't have a income or any asset. Floyd's family better hurry up and file a lawsuit against him before the divorce is settle. Or else they will be doing what the Clinton's has done to Paul Jones. That she only has received $800,000 judgement and which most of it went to legal and court fees. They had withheld their millions dollars book deal until the after the judgement.

They think that everyone is stupid. She filed for divorce right after the incident. Knowingly that George Floyd's family is going to sue him for everything that he owns. And plus he will not have to worry about paying his legal fees if he don't have a income or any asset. Floyd's family better hurry up and file a lawsuit against him before the divorce is settle. Or else they will be doing what the Clinton's has done to Paul Jones. That she only has received $800,000 judgement and which most of it went to legal and court fees. They had withheld their millions dollars book deal until the after the judgement.

Way too little information to draw conclusions of why she did it now. Married only 10 years, no kids with him. Who knows? You never know who has a bad marriage and who doesn't....for the most part.

One may see manslaughter the rest will walk. There are two sides to every story. We are starting the see the other side to this one. Cops need to be able to SAFELY perform their duties.

Clinton's insurance paid for his lawsuit. In fact, the settlement was the exact maximum his insurance coverage covered.

Floyd's family better hurry up and file a lawsuit against him before the divorce is settle.
To me, if there is going to be a lawsuit, it should be against whoever decided to let the monster remain a cop considering the history that he is said to have ever since getting the badge in 2001.

God bless you and his soon to be ex and the Floyd family always!!!

Holly

Way too little information to draw conclusions of why she did it now. Married only 10 years, no kids with him. Who knows? You never know who has a bad marriage and who doesn't....for the most part.
Well I'll betcha that he will sign those divorce papers before he gets his attorney. Some officers has insurance that covers someone's legal fees. But he got fired. And so I think his insurance had dropped him.

Floyd's family better hurry up and file a lawsuit against him before the divorce is settle.
To me, if there is going to be a lawsuit, it should be against whoever decided to let the monster remain a cop considering the history that he is said to have ever since getting the badge in 2001.

God bless you and his soon to be ex and the Floyd family always!!!

Holly
The police/corrections/judicial fiefdom cares not for your thoughts. Only with their power.

Clinton's insurance paid for his lawsuit. In fact, the settlement was the exact maximum his insurance coverage covered.
she had to settled for that because he was broke, wink, wink. Until the archangel Soros had came after the settlement was made in the Paula Jones' case.

I don't know the history of this couple. But she should not be harmed by this man's actions. He must stand by hiimself as an individual and be held accountable for his actions.

I don't know the history of this couple. But she should not be harmed by this man's actions. He must stand by hiimself as an individual and be held accountable for his actions.
Then she shouldn't have any problems leaving it all behind. Because everything he possessed it is from blood money.

Matthew 27:6
The chief priests picked up the coins and said, “It is against the law to put this into the treasury, since it is blood money.”

I don't know the history of this couple. But she should not be harmed by this man's actions. He must stand by himself as an individual and be held accountable for his actions.
That sounds noble. Of course it always stops at the political line with you Progs. If the person or people in charge, give you what you want but live completely different, then when fully empowered they will turn on you. You talk about social justice rights all the time, but when they showed their true colors on this virus, it heresy to defy them. You are self destructive. And I do not particularly care. But you will drag everyone else with you. And I prefer to have a choice in that.

Then she shouldn't have any problems leaving it all behind. Because everything he possessed it is from blood money.
Maybe he came home with sticky shorts and she figured she might be next ?
All clouds do have a silver lining...

Maybe he came home with sticky shorts and she figured she might be next ?
All clouds do have a silver lining...

No she doesn't have to worry about anyone attacking her. The mayor will make sure of that.

I don't know the history of this couple. But she should not be harmed by this man's actions. He must stand by himself as an individual and be held accountable for his actions.
That sounds noble. Of course it always stops at the political line with you Progs. If the person or people in charge, give you what you want but live completely different, then when fully empowered they will turn on you. You talk about social justice rights all the time, but when they showed their true colors on this virus, it heresy to defy them. You are self destructive. And I do not particularly care. But you will drag everyone else with you. And I prefer to have a choice in that.
Huh? All I said was that he must stand as an individual and be held accountable for his actions. To be this close to divorce shows that this woman who was married to him was familiar with him before this past Monday's events and she did not like what she saw.

Basically every cop has complaints filed against them.
Criminals get arrested and then make bogus claims they were abused by the police as a way to hopefully get a reduced sentence. .... :cool:

There isn't going to be any lawsuit against Chauvin at all. He doesn't have any money, or at least won't by the time this is over. Only a fool bothers to spend money to sue someone who is judgment proof. The money will go to his lawyers. IMHO, the divorce is being moved forward to provide protection for Mrs. Chauvin from lawyers' fees. She has no intention of losing her money paying lawyers, I don't know what her liability in this regard, but I'm sure she consulted her own attorney on it.

Basically every cop has complaints filed against them.
Criminals get arrested and then make bogus claims they were abused by the police as a way to hopefully get a reduced sentence. .... :cool:

Some people are cheap enough that they will make bogus claims to try and avoid paying a $5 parking ticket.

Forum List

Back