George Floyd cause of death: A knee or a deadly drug?

Wow. How you make the connection that this proves Chauvin to be innocent is really strange. Where does the vidoe suggest that a knee on the neck is harmless to guy who needs this NARCAN?

Why didn't Chauvin give Floyd NARCAN, and save Floyd's life???

If it wasn't just the drug, then it would more likely be a damaged wind pipe during his struggle resistance in the car. People can go back to that car struggle scene where they try to restrain him and pull him out, at that point he complains about breathing again, sort of seems he damaged his neck then if you look and listen carefully and compare the autopsy notes to that instance.

• Banned
Wow. How you make the connection that this proves Chauvin to be innocent is really strange. Where does the vidoe suggest that a knee on the neck is harmless to guy who needs this NARCAN?

That is a good question, but in the heat of the moment, I doubt that occurred to any of the officers involved, it was hard to read what was going on from a law enforcement perspective.

After seeing this on YouTube about the efficacy of NARCAN, it makes officer Chauvin's murder conviction seem absurd as hell. After watching this vid, tell me what you think.

Are you really gonna try to relitigate this here? You lost. It was murder, not a drug overdose.

• Banned
I am like: this cop merely touches fentanyl, not ingests it (like G. Floyd did), he just touched it! And he OD's on it in a few seconds. I hate to sound snarky, but a knee (even a cops knee) is no where near as as dangerous as fentanyl, comparatively. Please.

• Banned
Are you really gonna try to relitigate this here? You lost. It was murder, not a drug overdose.
Excuse me? You just witness how deadly fentanyl is, George Floyd had like at least twice that level of fentanyl and the coroner admitted it. But a knee killed Floyd? Because...you gullible twits say so? Common now, who are you kidding here?

Maybe it was because Chauvin isn't psychic? There was also that little problem of having a 6'6, strong, muscular addict fighting against being restrained. You people can parrot your BS from now on but the autopsy PROVED Saint Floyd di Fentanyl had ZERO TRAUMA to his airway or his cervical spine. BOTH of those tissues would have shown evidence of damage if even a diminutive little cop like Chauvin had been placing most of his weight on those structures. It DIDN'T HAPPEN. There was also the inconvenient fact placed in evidence that he had a lethal dose of fentanyl in his body and probably the only thing that kept him from respiratory failure was the countering effects of the METH in his system.
Chauvin was and is an asshole and there was plenty of evidence that he had NO BUSINESS wearing a badge but neither of those facts proves he murdered that thug, low-life ADDICT, and woman abuser.

Excuse me? You just witness how deadly fentanyl is, George Floyd had like at least twice that level of fentanyl and the coroner admitted it. But a knee killed Floyd? Because...you gullible twits say so? Common now, who are you kidding here?
Sadly, no, they aren't joking. They by God have their talking points and will cheerfully watch anyone who even questions them, to be imprisoned, beaten, even killed. That's the reality of where our media corporations have brought us.

Still,
Chauvin probably should not have kept his knee there like that regardless.
There are handcuffs and 4 other officers there.

Even though I feel Police have a hard job, I think Chauvin went too far. 20 years a bit too far too imo. 5 years max I would have thought.

After seeing this on YouTube about the efficacy of NARCAN, it makes officer Chauvin's murder conviction seem absurd as hell. After watching this vid, tell me what you think.

Get a grip on yourself. If he wasn't pinned by the neck and murdered he would be alive today. No amount of rubbish to the contrary can escape that.
Those who suggest other wise are racist right wingers.

Get a grip on yourself. If he wasn't pinned by the neck and murdered he would be alive today. No amount of rubbish to the contrary can escape that.
Those who suggest other wise are racist right wingers.
Get a grip...really? Ok. In what universe has knee on anyone's back killed anyone? NAME ONE PERSON THAT DIED FROM KNEE ON THE BACK (not G. Floyd) that set a precedent on the knee killing ANYONE. And then explain how that is a huge problem worse than the opioid/fentanyl crisis. But, A mere touch of fentanyl (look at the video) almost killed this cop...

He deserved to be convicted of something. I personally think he was over charged and over sentenced, but it is not something I am going to obsess about either way.

He deserved to be convicted of something. I personally think he was over charged and over sentenced, but it is not something I am going to obsess about either way.
Chauvin was suffering from that most human of all failings: He wasn't perfect. What do the wags all say? Hindsight is 20/20.

Chauvin was suffering from that most human of all failings: He wasn't perfect. What do the wags all say? Hindsight is 20/20.

I think this was more than a simple error. I don't support charges against the other but DC desrves to sit in a cage awhile.

Lets examine an alternate reality here: What ifs: What if George Floyd abstained from fentanyl, didn't pass counterfeit money and chose a different lifestyle? Odds are, he would still be alive. But a deadly assassins' knee brought down our brave ghetto addict to his sad end...Not the years long addiction to a Chinese imported narcotic that is deadly to the touch, nope.

Last edited:

Neither Floyd nor his so-called "friends" would tell the police what the hell drugs Floyd was on.

Typically someone overdosing on fentanyl will not be acting all crazy like Floyd was acting. Typically they'll just be nodding off because it's a downer. However, this was not a typical fentanyl overdose because he was also on meth, which is an upper. The meth masked the effects of the fentanyl. Then when that initial meth rush wore off, the fentanyl kicked in and he died.

The cops had no way of knowing he was on fentanyl. If they knew what he was on, they likely could have saved his life.

Officer Thao said it well, "This is why you don't do drugs, kids."

OP.....in the immortal words of the Clinton Demon....:dunno:

1628476654118.png

Forum List

Back