Gentlemen, start your engines!

Say hello to ma little friend!

1697781822808.gif

They need somebody watching their top. (for drones with bombs)

Although HAMAS might not be charging many things these days. :terror:

They need somebody watching their top. (for drones with bombs)
Oh they’ll have cover. Their job is to clear the field from obstacles including mines, booby traps and assorted IED’s, so the tanks and other heavy artillery and ground units can follow.

Great idea to help negotiated peace .

An American view of being "smart " , I guess .With Cult Christians doubtless offering God's blessing .

These guys will be first to go in and level the IslamNazi terrorist shithole known as Gaza.

An antisemitic MAGA insurrectionist's wet dream:

"If only we'd had those on J6!"

It's great when our resident AMIs revel in genocide; they make it clear why even a stumbling pro-Israel mess like Biden is preferable to anyone they support.

But yeah - the solution to Israel's genocidal terrorist rampage is more genocidal terror.

AMIs really missed their calling; Al-Qaeda could have used them before they became impotent seniors spewing their deranged racist filth on the internet.

Maybe the I in AMI stands for insurrectionist AND impotent...?

An antisemitic MAGA insurrectionist's wet dream:

"If only we'd had those on J6!"

It's great when our resident AMIs revel in genocide; they make it clear why even a stumbling pro-Israel mess like Biden is preferable to anyone they support.

But yeah - the solution to Israel's genocidal terrorist rampage is more genocidal terror.

AMIs really missed their calling; Al-Qaeda could have used them before they became impotent seniors spewing their deranged racist filth on the internet.

Maybe the I in AMI stands for insurrectionist AND impotent...?
Wrong again, it’s the Arabs / Muslims that have clearly shown to be anti semitic barbaric savages. Dragging naked raped women bleeding from the crotch through the streets as trophies, burning little toddlers alive, a few samples of what your side is capable of.

You should look up the definition of genocide, it doesn’t mean multiplication of a population, like the case of Pali savages. Genocide is what the Nazis did to the Jews, and what the modern day Nazis, the Palestinians WANT to do to the Jews.

"Jesus hisself gunna be drivin' that trac-tor!"
- USMB ChristStains

"Jesus would stand in front of the tractor to protect the Palestinians."
- Real Christians

All Hamas had to do to save what may become thousands of Palestinian lives was free all hostages as Israel requested. Shame on Hamas for not doing so & continuing their attacks on Israel.

An American view of being "smart " , I guess .With Cult Christians doubtless offering God's blessing .
There is no peace to be had. This is generational hate. But being a Christian I can tell you who will end the animosity between them, and stop mankind from wiping out life on earth.

Normal isn't coming back. Jesus is...

You seem to have no problem with subhuman savage cult Muslims?

"Jesus hisself gunna be drivin' that trac-tor!"
- USMB ChristStains

"Jesus would stand in front of the tractor to protect the Palestinians."
- Real Christians
Allahuakbar lets rape those women

Allahuakbar let’s shoot that toddler and that grandmother in the face

Jihad! Let’s burn those little Jewish kids alive!

-USMB and American Leftists and supporters of Palestinian terrorist animals.

Forum List

Back