Genocide Going On In Gaza.

Israel might be performing the genocide in Gaza but with American supplied weaponry. Don't think that fact is not recognized by the Arab world. Get ready for the pay back people.
The genocide occurred on Oct. 7, and the Israelis are ensuring it never ever happens again.

Have you seen it yet? The image of a Palestinian kid cut in half following the IDF’s bombing of Rafah? If you’re on social media you probably have. Or maybe you saw the video of a severely injured Palestinian child seemingly taking his last breath. It went viral last week. There it was vying for our attention alongside all the other viral stuff, trending with Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Perhaps you’ve heard the audio clip of the six-year-old Gazan girl, Hind Rajab, phoning for help after the car she and her family were travelling in came under fire. Tragically, Hind was later found dead. Her final words have been posted everywhere. Everyone must listen to this ‘harrowing’ and ‘haunting’ call, the activist class insists.

There’s an unseemly feel to all this feverish sharing of images of Palestinian suffering. ‘Roll up, roll up, hear a child’s dying breath’ – that’s what I hear when I see post after post inviting us to behold the lives and bodies that have been broken by ‘evil’, ‘Nazi’ Israel. The clicktivists who share these grim images no doubt think of it as ‘Palestine solidarity’. We’re raising awareness of the suffering of the Palestinians, they’ll say. In truth, they’re dehumanising the Palestinians. They are commodifying their trauma, making a spectacle of their agony. And the aim, it seems to me, is less to assist people in Gaza than to provide a moral rush to activists in the West, to furnish them with the comforting sensation of collective repulsion. It is an entirely narcissistic project, as far from ‘solidarity’ as you can get.

The genocide occurred on Oct. 7, and the Israelis are ensuring it never ever happens again.
This summarizes you and the many dumb fucks like you so nicely.
1708202088540.png

Have you seen it yet? The image of a Palestinian kid cut in half following the IDF’s bombing of Rafah? If you’re on social media you probably have. Or maybe you saw the video of a severely injured Palestinian child seemingly taking his last breath. It went viral last week. There it was vying for our attention alongside all the other viral stuff, trending with Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. Perhaps you’ve heard the audio clip of the six-year-old Gazan girl, Hind Rajab, phoning for help after the car she and her family were travelling in came under fire. Tragically, Hind was later found dead. Her final words have been posted everywhere. Everyone must listen to this ‘harrowing’ and ‘haunting’ call, the activist class insists.

There’s an unseemly feel to all this feverish sharing of images of Palestinian suffering. ‘Roll up, roll up, hear a child’s dying breath’ – that’s what I hear when I see post after post inviting us to behold the lives and bodies that have been broken by ‘evil’, ‘Nazi’ Israel. The clicktivists who share these grim images no doubt think of it as ‘Palestine solidarity’. We’re raising awareness of the suffering of the Palestinians, they’ll say. In truth, they’re dehumanising the Palestinians. They are commodifying their trauma, making a spectacle of their agony. And the aim, it seems to me, is less to assist people in Gaza than to provide a moral rush to activists in the West, to furnish them with the comforting sensation of collective repulsion. It is an entirely narcissistic project, as far from ‘solidarity’ as you can get.

So true. No?

So true. No?

What the fuck are you talking about now, moron?! Palestinian animals, supposedly “civilians” not only participated in Oct. 7, but the general population celebrated, cheered and harassed the injured, mutilated, and raped hostages as they were brought into Gaza. What a sick, disgusting culture.

What the fuck are you talking about now, moron?! Palestinian animals, supposedly “civilians” not only participated in Oct. 7, but the general population celebrated, cheered and harassed the injured, mutilated, and raped hostages as they were brought into Gaza. What a sick, disgusting culture.
Do you teach your kids in the same manner?

You apparently don’t understand the mentality of that region. If you aren’t strong and feared, you get no respect.

Oh, I understand it well enough. Though the part of being strong and feared is true enough. The bad part is the forms of getting no respect can take. One is of invaders from other countries thinking that your laws apply to them. Another one is where some ugly scumbag criminal minority that is barely human to begin with thinks that they deserve reparations for the way their ancestors were treated or the way they currently are treated.

Yeah, none of those links changes anything or provides more information.

About 60% of those killed belong to one of three groups: women, men over the age of 60, children under 19. IF ALL of those are protected persons (not contributing to the war effort) that is about 16,000 civilians killed.

BUT I'd strongly suggest that there are many women and many older men and many, many, many minors between say, 15 and 18, who actively participated, and thus, are combatants.

And we still have to consider those in Gaza killed by their fellow citizens, and not the IDF.

Well if those links won't do it, nothing will.

What makes you think Israel is going to withdraw again?

I have heard that israel has no interest in occupying gaza after the conflict is over. Maybe its untrue. I don't know. But that's what I heard.

holocaust deniers

~S~

So, you think there is something unreal about holocaust denial? Just let me know if you ever grow the balls to hear the other side of the story. I can direct you to someplace where the truth is allowed to be discussed. Also, in the history section I did a thread called, "History according to a Jew." In it I posted links to a couple of videos. The first isn't all that long. The second isn't very long at all. Watch them both.

All of this could stop if Hamas sub-humanoid animals just released the hostages.

That wouldn't change anything. Israel doesn't give a shit about the hostages. Going after hamas is all they're interested in.

So, you think there is something unreal about holocaust denial? Just let me know if you ever grow the balls to hear the other side of the story. I can direct you to someplace where the truth is allowed to be discussed. Also, in the history section I did a thread called, "History according to a Jew." In it I posted links to a couple of videos. The first isn't all that long. The second isn't very long at all. Watch them both.
I've heard my share, but should you wish to lecture me , have at it my dear lad......

~S~

I've heard my share, but should you wish to lecture me , have at it my dear lad......

~S~

Lecture? That is a strange way to label presenting evidence. Also, in a lecture there isn't any debate. But I want debate. I welcome debate. I live for debate! Because I have nothing to fear in it. Also, you challenge me to do that here. If I could do that, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I did offer to tell you of a place where I do feel free enough to speak. But you don't seem to be interested. Also, I mentioned a thread with a couple videos posted in it. Did you ever bother watching either? There is much that could be discussed in the first one. The second short one is pretty self explanatory. And that one was spoken by a Jew too. Are you a Jew? If not, who are you to doubt a Jew speaking about their own people.

Forum List

Back