GenF

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Fentanyl is about to kill millions
and millions of Americans due 2 "policy"

Change the behavior of an entire drug using sector I remember Jimmy Carter did this with Paraquat.. ?

Or:

the Democrats think it's a way to cull out society.

Change the behavior of an entire drug using sector I remember Jimmy Carter did this with Paraquat.. ?

Or:

Republicans started the war on drugs. Because God willed it. It's been a rousing success. :)
Just say no.

Republicans started the war on drugs. Because God willed it. It's been a rousing success. :)
Just say no.
All the drugs that expanded in the 1960's on were they Republicans doing them all? We have busted the recreational user and the low-level dealers, but the big-time dealers always seem to get a pass.

Or:

They are also burning down Food Storage facilities and telling the public there is going to be a massive shortage in August. What can't be killed off with Fentanyl can be starved out.

China supplies the chemicals to the Mexican cartels. China is allowing this to happen. China profits by selling the poison, and by the destruction it does to our people. In essence, it is a form of warfare. Make no mistake, the leaders in China could instantly halt all production of these chemicals. Remember they have absolute control. The newest opioid knockoff is 20 times more potent than fentanyl. China goes to the bank smiling...and we see the zombie apocalypse happening in all of our inner cities. Have any of our politicians gone to China and asked them to quit exporting these chemicals to Mexico? The answer is no.

They are also burning down Food Storage facilities and telling the public there is going to be a massive shortage in August. What can't be killed off with Fentanyl can be starved out.
I am no longer just wondering about this liberal elite helter skelter plan to deconstruct America
get people fighting each other in the streets

Why would they want that

I am no longer just wondering about this liberal elite helter skelter plan to deconstruct America
get people fighting each other in the streets

Why would they want that
This administration keeps pushing against the Constitution and Republicans because this administration is run behind the scenes by Marxist-Communists and the goal is to get the pro-Constitution Republicans agitated enough to seriously act out in violence against the administration so that they can declare a national emergency and "suspend" the Constitution, then have pro-Marxist General Mark Milley, put military forces on the streets and gathering up citizens arms.

This administration keeps pushing against the Constitution and Republicans because this administration is run behind the scenes by Marxist-Communists and the goal is to get the pro-Constitution Republicans agitated enough to seriously act out in violence against the administration so that they can declare a national emergency and "suspend" the Constitution, then have pro-Marxist General Mark Milley, put military forces on the streets and gathering up citizens arms.
BLM bourne from karl marx

It blows my mind that
people still like the political ideology of people like stalin and marx mao...

Bernie is vermont trotsky
It's embarrassing

Fancy Nancy's castle was over run by dorothy the woodman scarecrow and a cowardly lion.

She didn't like that feeling of being violated

As she has done to millions for so long..

I think the ivory tower days might be over
I hope so

Do you think she lies awake at night wishing she had locked the capital door

and hadn't fired/scapegoated
the chief within hours ... ?

that would keep me awake

Forum List

Back