Generation Z

Good for you for being young and having common sense, another trait that is sorely lacking these days.
There are tons of young men in this country black and white who stand up for traditional values. They are offended by this insanity going around in this country like for example destruction of a statues of white people that help build the civilized world but no destruction of statues of black men or Indians who owned slaves. It’s insanity. We don’t have mutual respect in this country right now we have racism towards white people from powerful people and the government, powerful people in the media.

Most Americans black and white reject this racism and want to get along with each other.

Our middle class is not what it used to be.

But there’s always hope for this country because of our glorious American Past…. you know we beat the world wars we beat the Great Depression we will get through this current episode of anti-American hatred by a tiny but loud minority of Americans.

There are tons of young men in this country black and white who stand up for traditional values. They are offended by this insanity going around in this country like for example destruction of a statues of white people that help build the civilized world but no destruction of statues of black men or Indians who owned slaves. It’s insanity. We don’t have mutual respect in this country right now we have racism towards white people from powerful people and the government, powerful people in the media.

Most Americans black and white reject this racism and want to get along with each other.

But there’s always hope for this country because of our glorious American Past…. you know we beat the world wars we beat the Great Depression we will get through this current episode of anti-American hatred by a tiny but loud minority of Americans.

I pray you are right.

I thought it was from some old PlayStation 2 game. But that’s really cool. Is Tom cat a breed of cat I just googled it but couldn’t find much?

I pray you are right.
I can’t say for sure that I am but I truly believe that most millennial men reject this far left insanity. When you think of the left-wing Democrats who support BLM these are the sort of people at Starbucks sipping on their lattes having a group discussion with ultra feminists or BLM people.… or the people who have BLM signs in their yards.

Often people who have the BLM signs in their front yard or on their apartment doors there’s some of the angriest selfish Americans around, they don’t tip there waiters they are very self-centered they don’t care about the country.

I truly think that when it comes to millennials maybe five or 10% of them identify with the far left and support BLM. Gen z numbers Might be higher but that’s where men like Andrew Tate come in to play and he is out there helping young teenagers and young men do the right thing and standby traditional values and reject the far left.

Folks remember that statistic that 80% of young Americans a.k.a. generation Z people are out of shape and would not qualify for the military…. there either extremely obese or extremely thin. There as thin as a rail. A result of the fast food diet , being on the computer, playing video games all day, staring at Instagram or TikTok all day and this country not being what it used to be. So that’s certainly is an issue we have work to do in this country

But the greatest Democrat who ever lived Franklin Roosevelt was our president for four terms back in those days the 1930s and 1940s. back in those days the American middle class was stronger than it has ever been many Black people and white people could get jobs at the factory that set them for life. I’m on the right side of history join me.

We have always been a secular country that is Christian majority. Nothings going to change in that regard you see the devil never wins my friend.

Most people in the United States are Christian my friend. What’s your deal man I got nothing wrong with anyone if they are atheist if they’re Jewish if they’re Hindu As long as they’re a good person they’re cool. It seems like you’re making some really poor assumptions about people.

And another thing in the other thread you went off on a tangent. A thread that talked about a 12-year-old boy that I personally knew who was killed in a gangland shooting gone wrong. What’s the deal man.

It is a fact that proud African-American community leaders are doing what they can to get Jesus back in the lives of young black men who are currently leading a horrible life…. selling crack cocaine selling meth selling this poison to their own communities.
Yes the middle class was at its strongest during the Great Depression. Stuck with what you and that's voting for a traitor.

They've been indoctrinated to think that you can cut off your body parts and pretend you're the opposite sex, that glowarm is gonna kill us all, that communism is a great form of government, there are 253 genders and you can identify as a non binary giraffe. It's no wonder they're all screwed up. Look at what they've been taught.

There are tons of young men in this country who stand up for traditional values. They are offended by this insanity going around in this country like for example destruction of a statues of white people that help build the civilized world It’s insanity. We don’t have mutual respect in this country right now we have racism towards white people from powerful people and the government, powerful people in the media.

Johnny, Get Your Gun

Forum List

Back