Generally speaking...do dark skin politicians do a good job?

I ask because apparently there is data out there on this since skin color is now a legitimate qualifying factor.
Do they improve and enhance their districts, cities and states?
What if all of America was run by dark skin politicians, what would our nation look like?

(Please help keep this thread civil and on topic. Let’s not be afraid to talk about it since skin color is a qualifier.)

As with all humans, each according to his ability and intent. Tim Scott is one of my few favorites among them all.

You would do better to ask which political discipline - the classical liberalism of the Founders on the right or the Marxism-dominated facsimile on the left - actually advances the nation under its founding precepts.

I know. It's an easy answer.

Dumb question. They all suck. Race has nothing to do with.

It’s pretty clear the D party has become the party of identity politics, over all else.

Do they tend to suck more or less than lighter skin politicians?
Come on bud...engage, it’s all about skin color now. Don’t be scared.
Nope. As I clearly stated, race has nothing to do with it. unless one is a racist.

Agreed gipper .. I can hardly believe it is 2020 and people are still hung up on skin color. It's just so ridiculous and depressing that humans stopped evolving in a forward direction.

That said, these democrat politicians that are allowing these "peaceful protests" to degrade their cities should be dragged out into the square and savagely beaten with lead pipes. Whatever color they happen to be.

Generally speaking, politicians are crooks looking to sell out the nation for a buck. At the community level, most pols are in real estate or construction and want to have the ability to manipulate the system to the advantage of their business. Up a level it's about bribes. At the state level it's still bribes, but also selling favors to unions and in some states selling out to foreign governments. At the national level it's all about selling America down the river to hostile foreign powers.

Skin tone doesn't seem to have much to do with it. Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan are the ONLY two honest politicians I'm aware of. EVERYONE else is on the take.
The only time American business men and/or in rare cases women of all colors shined upon a more level playing field, and/or upon a more level footing, was when small farms or small businesses in the rural areas were being run in country by most of them as struggling American's... Yep, they were chasing the dream no matter what got in their ways. (They all wanted the same things for their families and children).

Get into the big cities, and things changed dramatically when it came to class warfare, skill sets, and big city culture over time. This was being done after electing politician's who didn't seize upon the progress one building block at a time, but instead catered to either money/greed or the pressures that monied interest paid for them.

Have to go back to see where the big changes or fracturing began, and how it all got away and crazy for the Citizen's of all color's, therefore who were once really just wanting the same things in life as the other one does.

During the Martin Luther King March, you can see that the black citizen's were decent looking American's, nicely dressed, culturally in tune with their surroundings, and just being an American was all they wanted... Of course they won their rights by their great struggles to belong to that which they loved, and this regardless of the bad they once endured. Good stuff.

Fast forward to an age and culture now, where a disengaged brainwashed people have been hoodwinked by opportunist activist that have since caused a huge backlash upon the blacks and whites.. We have dunces now sadly following those hate filled motivated activist as if they are being helpful when they aren't.... I mean It's up to a level headed federal government to curb the situation, but so far so bad because it ain't happening yet, but Why ??

Dumb question. They all suck. Race has nothing to do with.

It’s pretty clear the D party has become the party of identity politics, over all else.

Do they tend to suck more or less than lighter skin politicians?
Come on bud...engage, it’s all about skin color now. Don’t be scared.
Nope. As I clearly stated, race has nothing to do with it. unless one is a racist.
True, but what he's saying is that since they all done went and made it about race, then what are the differences in the actions and performances between them all ? Otherwise if it's going to be about race now.

Ben Carson tries to do the right things, he's intelligent, so there's ONE.

The Demonicrats won't support a wholesome colored person. They only support people who support victim roles, PERIOD.

Ben Carson tries to do the right things, he's intelligent, so there's ONE.

The Demonicrats won't support a wholesome colored person. They only support people who support victim roles, PERIOD.
Their are many intelligent people among the various races, but just like these public schools/indoctronation centers, it just all depends on who is delivering the messages, and what the overall agenda's are.

How we as a people became so complacent that we sat back while not getting involved in election's (all election's), has been a mystery to me after seeing the unfair results today.

I think what happened, is that there was an agenda to use government power by some in order to accuse people of racism even if they sneezed wrong.

After seeing people being attacked by government that is controlled by these opportunist forces from within, and seeing the hell that people caught from government in yet another unfair run system created to watch for anything and everything (in order to call it racism afterwards), was an eye opener that finally bubbled up to the top for many.

This system or agenda has been put in place in order to put it into the minds of white's that big oppressive government is watching your every move, and if you even sneezed wrong and it sounded racist, you would be dealt with accordingly.

This created priveledge among groups whom because of their skin color are thought to be immune from ever being accused of being racist themselves, and all because of their skin color in which is utter non-sense.

It's character folks, so one day hopefully it will finally sink into everyone's minds that character is the only way to judge a person fairly.

A lie has been perpetrated in this country, and that lie has been that a person's skin color means everything, and their character means nothing.

Generally speaking, politicians are crooks looking to sell out the nation for a buck. At the community level, most pols are in real estate or construction and want to have the ability to manipulate the system to the advantage of their business. Up a level it's about bribes. At the state level it's still bribes, but also selling favors to unions and in some states selling out to foreign governments. At the national level it's all about selling America down the river to hostile foreign powers.

Skin tone doesn't seem to have much to do with it. Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan are the ONLY two honest politicians I'm aware of. EVERYONE else is on the take.
Um, no.

Donald Trump and Ronald Reagan should Never be in the same sentence.
Why not? They had a lot in common.
Liars. Fake. Statist. Abused power.

I ask because apparently there is data out there on this since skin color is now a legitimate qualifying factor.
What if all of America was run by dark skin politicians, what would our nation look like?

(Please help keep this thread civil and on topic. Let’s not be afraid to talk about it since skin color is a qualifier.)
..they hate America/whites/cops--and they hate prosecuting BLACK criminals
..they base their policies on RACE--not common sense or the law
..Gardner is a perfect example and Kimm Foxx--not prosecuting BLACK criminals ...look at what Mosby did..Bottom's quotes

here--this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard below
-----St Louis has one of the highest murder rates and voted most dangerous city because blacks are murdering other blacks
--this is why black culture will NEVER get better--but is self destructive
..the black Congressman says:

''''''Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will'''''.
black culture is the problem --NOT cops

Kimm Fox

Last edited:

here--this black dumbass official is thinking of race only:

here black officials HONOR CRIMINALS:

..they hate America/whites/cops--and they hate prosecuting BLACK criminals
..they base their policies on RACE--not common sense or the law
..Gardner is a perfect example and Kimm Foxx--not prosecuting BLACK criminals ...look at what Mosby did..Bottom's quotes

here--this is some of the dumbest shit I've ever heard below
-----St Louis has one of the highest murder rates and voted most dangerous city because blacks are murdering other blacks
--this is why black culture will NEVER get better--but is self destructive
..the black Congressman says:

''''''Excessive force will not make St. Louis safer. Changing the culture of policing and restoring the trust of the community with local law enforcement will'''''.
black culture is the problem --NOT cops

Kimm Fox
It's all counter productive smoke and mirrors being used.

The Great Obama showed how good they could be

1597520821692.jpeg

here--this black dumbass official is thinking of race only:

here black officials HONOR CRIMINALS:
Anyone in their right mind knows what a black hole is, and what it does. The reference was used to show that the officials are somehow disappearing money as if it is going into a black hole never to be seen again, and no positive results are accredited to that loss in the hole.

How anyone can see that as something racist is truly to be seen as a triggering effect, because although most know that good money being thrown to bad is not a good plan yielding no results in the accounting world....The officials undoubtedly took it as the official was saying that spending money on black issue's was like throwing money into a black hole. Triggered!

Ok, so now they must prove the official as a racist in order to make that statement stick, and if they can't, then they cried foul when there wasn't a foul.

The Great Obama showed how good they could be

View attachment 375401
they hate America/whites/cops--I've linked this many times before

The Great Obama and lovely and intelligent wife were respected around the world.

History will record the Obama era as Camelot.
that doesn't disprove they hate America/whites/cops
....hahahahahahh--the World hates America--and has hated it -----long before 2016--fk the world--their opinion is meaningless
Camelot --hahahhahah--he STARTED the racial divide --based on bullshit

Forum List

Back