General Wesley Clark attempts to defend General Milley's Chinese collusion crime

Nope. Clearly this is all just another horseshit situation that you libs tend to dream up.
You're so full of crap that you're beginning to believe your own BS.

Wasn't the General trying to assure the Chinese that there was no chance of an attack on them by Trump, and to reassure them he said he would let them know if something like that were to happen?

"If" again, being the most powerful word in the universe and all........

I would support a Trump attack on Wuhan labs and markets if it meant forever ending the next pandemic. It wouldn't have to be nuclear. I don't doubt many others would support such a thing as well. Instead we have Milley and Biden licking Xi's boots. Very sad and pathetic.

That is bat shit crazy talk.

Speaking of bat shit, piggies and people......aw, never mind.

Wasn't the General trying to assure the Chinese that there was no chance of an attack on them by Trump, and to reassure them he said he would let them know if something like that were to happen?

Is he now making calls to make the same assurances to Russia, Iran, Pakistan, the Taliban?

This is where I am right confused. Why the special treatment for China?

Not Milley's place. We have a State Department to assure foreign countries. Milley has no place telling our enemies or potential enemies if we plan to attack. Trump could order an attack based on information Milley does not possess, which is why we have protocols and chains of command.

On CNN, analyst Ret. Gen. Wesley Clark argued Milley was "within his rights" to make the calls and he would have been "derelict" in his duty if he hadn't picked up the phone.

Several others, like CNN's Mark Hertling, said Milley was justifiably trying to put "guardrails" in place between Trump and foreign policy disaster.

"Gen. Milley took some very prudent measures," Hertling, a retired U.S. Army officer, said.

"What he did was ensure the guardrails were in place," he later added. "So I give him high marks for this based on what’s described in the book."

CNN and Clark are both part of the Democrat Party's dangerous and lawless political cult.
There is no proof that President Trump was planning to attack China.
Saying that Milley had a "duty" to usurp authority is what's really CRAZY.
Trump is the only president in modern times who didn't try to start a war.
It is not really surprising that he would throw his support behind Milley's high treason and junta attempt.
Clark was also part of the Clinton cabal.

Trumpublican butthurt is deep today. :itsok:

1631730445535.png

That is bat shit crazy talk.

Speaking of bat shit, piggies and people......aw, never mind.
Right, let China walk all over us, release biological weapons upon the world with zero accountability. The next one might not be some tame little thing with 99+% survivability.

But that never happened now, did it?

A reasonable person wouldn't think it possible. I don't know how many reasonable people there are in the Chinese military. How did Milley know the Chinese were worried? What questions were they asking after the siege on the Capitol building?

Milley reminds me of the Dr Strange Love character General Jack D. Ripper.
He is totally bonkers.

jackdripper.jpg

Right, let China walk all over us, release biological weapons upon the world with zero accountability. The next one might not be some tame little thing with 99+% survivability.

They released it on their own population to throw everyone off, right?

Here is an interesting scenario that I'm not sure has been raised. Assume that America decided to attack and/or invade the artificial islands that have been created in the South China Sea? Regardless of how improbably or ridiculous this sounds today, suspend your disbelief for a moment.

Would Milley have made China aware of the incoming jets and sent to the grave dozens of U.S pilots? Would he then be viewed as a hero?

NO president should have the authority to launch a nuke or any other attack after losing an election or being impeached. ESPECIALLY batshit crazy presidents like Nixon and Trump.

On CNN, analyst Ret. Gen. Wesley Clark argued Milley was "within his rights" to make the calls and he would have been "derelict" in his duty if he hadn't picked up the phone.

Several others, like CNN's Mark Hertling, said Milley was justifiably trying to put "guardrails" in place between Trump and foreign policy disaster.

"Gen. Milley took some very prudent measures," Hertling, a retired U.S. Army officer, said.

"What he did was ensure the guardrails were in place," he later added. "So I give him high marks for this based on what’s described in the book."

CNN and Clark are both part of the Democrat Party's dangerous and lawless political cult.
It is not really surprising that he would throw his support behind Milley's high treason and junta attempt.
Any one on CNN is a Commie Criminal Traitor and owned by The Deep State.

When it was claimed that Milley attempted to secure nuclear weapons and their launch systems to ensure Trump did not go nuts and initiate a launch it made sense and was commendable. The same sort of thing was done when Nixon was facing impeachment or resignation.

Speaking to foreign leaders and giving warning or offering to give warning is a different level however and constitutes treason.

It has long since been recognized that the president does NOT have unilateral authority to launch. There has to be agreement between multiple pepople to launch nukes. If the president one day simply decided " fuck it I wanna nuke someone " the military would refuse to launch. The system is designed that way. If we are under attacl the military advises the president that we are under attacked and gets PERMISSION to launch. If the president wants to make an offensive struke he HAS to have good reason or the order is not obeyed. It's that simple.

A reasonable person wouldn't think it possible. I don't know how many reasonable people there are in the Chinese military. How did Milley know the Chinese were worried? What questions were they asking after the siege on the Capitol building?

We'll never know because this Administration is not accountable nor credible, and Milley ain't talking!

NO president should have the authority to launch a nuke or any other attack after losing an election or being impeached. ESPECIALLY batshit crazy presidents like Nixon and Trump.

Who decides when this military coup is acceptable? Low ratings? Controversies? Bad media coverage? Scandals within their administration? Loss of mental acuity?

Really? Why didnt he put “ guardrails” on dementia Joe’s botched AFG withdrawal?

They released it on their own population to throw everyone off, right?
They amazingly shut down intra-China travel while still allowing international travel. So yeah, they did sacrifice a few of their own. Don't think they would? Check out the Uygar situation.

Forum List

Back