General McCaffrey Slaps Down Donald Trump

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
This has to hurt....a lot.
"My public comments in the media on national security since leaving active service have tried to steer clear of partisan debate. I am not registered with either political party. I have worked with loyalty and genuine respect at very senior levels for both President George H.W. Bush and President Bill Clinton.

The shameful reaction by presidential candidate Donald Trump to the mother and father of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan prompts me to state publicly that Trump should never serve as our commander in chief. The decorated Capt. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq at age 27 while bravely defending his soldiers during a suicide attack, is the best America offers. His grieving parents were understandably outraged at the degrading notion that America should have a religious screen, legally denying immigration status to Muslims.

Trump’s cruel cultural jab at Ghazala Kahn as a grieving Gold Star mother is simply the final straw. In my judgment, Trump, if elected, would provoke a political and constitutional crisis within a year. He has called for the illegal torture of enemy detainees. He has called for the deliberate targeting and murder of civilians as retribution. He has questioned whether the U.S. should actually fulfill our defense obligations under the NATO pact. These NATO obligations are a U.S. Senate-ratified treaty that Trump should know is the highest law of the land.

Further, Trump has implied that the U.S. should encourage the proliferation of nuclear weapons — allies like Japan and South Korea were urged to become nuclear powers. He has praised Saddam Hussein as an effective anti-terrorist fighter. Hussein was a mass murderer who targeted his own people with an inhumane vengeance to include employing chemical weapons."

Donald Trump is an ‘abusive braggart’ unfit to lead our Armed Forces

Remember, many generals may loose their job or stop increasing their salaries if Trump proves to the people: Russia can be a partner, not an enemy.

This year Pentagon claimed 4 times more money than last year!

The Pentagon’s claims that Russia and China are among the top challenges for the US is a justification to continue the flow of taxpayer’s money into major weapon systems and their corporate sponsors, Karen Kwiatkowski, retired US Air Force Lieutenant Colonel told RT.

US Secretary of Defense Ashton Carterannounced Tuesday that the Pentagon will request a $582.7 billion defense budget in order to maintain security (several times more than last year). According to Carter, there are five main challenges for the US to focus on Russia, Iran, China, North Korea and ISIS.

‘Acts of aggression come from Pentagon, not Russia or China’

Really? Chechnya wasn't an aggression? Ukraine? Syria? Georgia? Let's be clear Russia flexes its muscles around its borders like no one else and protects its own interests aggressively. I think viewing them like you would a puppy is a big mistake and the Pentagon and the Department of Defense should be concerned.

I think what worries me most about Trump is having to watch one of the faces on Mt Rushmore be removed to make room for his own likeness and anyone paying attention will know this narcissist has it in him to do just that.

You liberals live in a parallel world, created by your CNN &Co, which Soros & Co sponsor and where "the economy is good" and "ISIS is contained". Chechnya (which is a part of Russia, FYI) war was provoked and sponsored from abroad. As well as Georgian war and Ukrainian coup. Syria was bombed by Clinton, just reminding you.

. For those who did not follow events at the time, the coup in Kiev was a Washington/NATO-backed regime-change operation with US Khazarian mafia proxies and associated loons, including Victoria Nuland and the vacuous John McCain, up to their elbows in the blood and tears of a nation.

Since then, predictably, things have not gone too well for Ukraine as tends to happen for countries touched by Washington's kiss of death.

Steve Cook Writer: Kiev understandably embarrassed by French documentary that lets the cat out of the bag over the Maidan coup.
-------------------
I was a witness to a big Media war against Russia, when Georgia attacked Ossetia in 2008 and all the Western news were yelling about alleged Russian aggression. But: they were showing the pictures with suffering civilians (true pictures!) and telling the audience it was what Russians were doing with Georgians, however those pictures were taken in Ossetia and that was what Georgians were doing to Ossetian civilians. And since then Western Media successfully keeps using the practice of showing real pictures with false explanation for them. Same thing about everything what takes place in Ukraine since the coup there (which was inspirited, sponsored and supported by Washington/Brussesls).

Last edited:
Donald Trump is a Russian puppet and should be regarded with contempt and danger. Russia is in Syria to protect its own interests and aren't there out of the goodness of their hearts.

"My public comments in the media on national security since leaving active service have tried to steer clear of partisan debate. I am not registered with either political party. I have worked with loyalty and genuine respect at very senior levels for both President George H.W. Bush and President Bill Clinton.

The shameful reaction by presidential candidate Donald Trump to the mother and father of U.S. Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan prompts me to state publicly that Trump should never serve as our commander in chief. The decorated Capt. Khan, who was killed in action in Iraq at age 27 while bravely defending his soldiers during a suicide attack, is the best America offers. His grieving parents were understandably outraged at the degrading notion that America should have a religious screen, legally denying immigration status to Muslims.

Trump’s cruel cultural jab at Ghazala Kahn as a grieving Gold Star mother is simply the final straw. In my judgment, Trump, if elected, would provoke a political and constitutional crisis within a year. He has called for the illegal torture of enemy detainees. He has called for the deliberate targeting and murder of civilians as retribution. He has questioned whether the U.S. should actually fulfill our defense obligations under the NATO pact. These NATO obligations are a U.S. Senate-ratified treaty that Trump should know is the highest law of the land.

Further, Trump has implied that the U.S. should encourage the proliferation of nuclear weapons — allies like Japan and South Korea were urged to become nuclear powers. He has praised Saddam Hussein as an effective anti-terrorist fighter. Hussein was a mass murderer who targeted his own people with an inhumane vengeance to include employing chemical weapons."

What a mother fucking liar this son of a bitch is. And fuck Khan that sadistic sharia loving mother fucker of a father. His son was a hero. The father doesn't deserve anything but my scorn for embracing and promoting sharia.

What we have in there now is unfit to Run a lemonade stand... Commander asshat is nothing more than an appeasing fuck up.
Can't get any worse
Shit for brains LOL

You liberals live in a parallel world, created by your CNN &Co, which Soros & Co sponsor. Chechnya {which is a part of Russia, FYI) war was provoked and sponsored from abroad. As well as Georgian war and Ukrainian coup. Syria was bombed by Clinton, just reminding you.

. For those who did not follow events at the time, the coup in Kiev was a Washington/NATO-backed regime-change operation with US Khazarian mafia proxies and associated loons, including Victoria Nuland and the vacuous John McCain, up to their elbows in the blood and tears of a nation.

Since then, predictably, things have not gone too well for Ukraine as tends to happen for countries touched by Washington's kiss of death.

Steve Cook Writer: Kiev understandably embarrassed by French documentary that lets the cat out of the bag over the Maidan coup.
-------------------
I was a witness to a big Media war against Russia, when Georgia attacked Ossetia in 2008 and all the Western news were yelling about alleged Russian aggression. But: they were showing the pictures with suffering civilians (true pictures!) and telling the audience it was what Russians were doing with Georgians, however those pictures were taken in Ossetia and that was what Georgians were doing to Ossetian civilians. And since then Western Media successfully keeps using the practice of showing real pictures with false explanation for them. Same thing about everything what takes place in Ukraine since the coup there (which was inspirited, sponsored and supported by Washington/Brussesls).

Rock it and get it out there. I'm sick of this crap. These sons of bitches have so much blood on their hands its unreal. Every Syrian that is displaced every Libyan that is displaced every Ukrainian that is displaced can all thank HILLARY AND THE %$#@@(*&&^ called Obama.

America it seems does not have to drop bombs. Just stir shit up and promote terrorism.

Let's not forget this is the same Gen McCaffey who praised Trump's stance on foreign policy last April

Fuck McCaffery. He's just feeding off of nasty comments by the media.

Oh Boo Hoo Hoo, Donnie said he know's more than the Generals and now he has to prove it. But he can't, he's in Detroit today using a teleprompter and reading words he doesn't have a clue what they mean.

Forum List

Back