General Flynn pleads - GUILTY! - Lock him up!... and Hillary laughs and laughs and laughs!

BOMBSHELL: Mike Flynn to plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia

Breaking story being reported everywhere.

Trump must be sh!tting his depends. Remember, Trump said to Comey to go easy on Flynn. Trump loves criminals.

Of course HIllary is laughing...

she got away with it.

Got away with what?

With Republicans controlling the entire government, if she had been guilty of something, they would have found it.

same as Flynn...

lying to the FBI

If she had lied to the FBI, she would indeed be locked up or on some kind of probation or fined big time. She would have paid somehow.

But she wasn't.

Just cuz you wished she did, doesn't mean she did. So stop being so sad and pathetic.

BOMBSHELL: Mike Flynn to plead guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts with Russia

Breaking story being reported everywhere.

Trump must be sh!tting his depends. Remember, Trump said to Comey to go easy on Flynn. Trump loves criminals.

Damn, you must be disappointed that that was as high up as they're going with this.

How many guilty pleas are on a "nothing burger" - LMFBO. The rats are starting to squeel!
We get it. You're disappointed.

Can you be disappointed with a guilty plea?

Republicans were praying for one from Hillary and it never happened.

Now she's laughing

and laughing

and laughing

That's why Trump fired him
Why because he lies?

Trump lies all the time. Even you have to admit that.

Admit it, Trump lies all the time.

Flynn was let go because he because such a huge liability. Now we know why.

Lock him up!
No one is getting locked up until the Beast is. Apparently not even that wetback in SF for murder.

No one is getting locked up until the Beast is. Apparently not even that wetback in SF for murder.

34777.jpg

What irony?

You're correct there but if he is flipping and going to agree to a lesser charge they must have something really serious they are willing to drop. Who knows? Maybe a guilty plea to lying he won't be placed in jail or maybe this is to get his son completely off.

They have him nailed for treason. That's really the only crime -apart from murder- that would have any room to plead down charges to if you're flipping on someone big.

Expect the other sealed indictments to be unsealed very shortly.

My question is why is he being charged if he is supposedly flipping on Trump? I thought people who flipped got immunity?

It was only rumored that the FBI had turned him. It was never confirmed.
No surprise, Rachel Maddow said on her show in February to watch Flynn. He was the key. She's always spot on.
LOL thanks for reminding me about the tax return bullshit :badgrin:

So we have a Scooter Libby approach to this investigation. What you hear now is the slurping sound at the bottom of a dry hole when a prosecutor can’t find anything worth charging and the defendants have been cooperative i.e. stupid. The ‘Don’t Talk to the Police’ rule just keeps getting more applicable here.

[
......same as Flynn...

lying to the FBI

1Vb8W.gif

LOL Mr Gravitas I am calling you Mr Moron LOL 25years of fanatical Nut bags like you investigating and screeching about Hillary and not even an indictment...LOL

Here is Your Orange Pig's First National Security advisor then

and here he is now
Michael Flynn Expected to Plead Guilty

have I mentioned you are a mental cripple Mr Gravitas LOL

My question is why is he being charged if he is supposedly flipping on Trump? I thought people who flipped got immunity?

No surprise, Rachel Maddow said on her show in February to watch Flynn. He was the key. She's always spot on.
LOL thanks for reminding me about the tax return bullshit :badgrin:
Tax return is bullshit?
Why would you think that?

[
......same as Flynn...

lying to the FBI

1Vb8W.gif

LOL Mr Gravitas I am calling you Mr Moron LOL 25years of fanatical Nut bags like you investigating and screeching about Hillary and not even an indictment...LOL

Here is Your Orange Pig's First National Security advisor then

and here he is now /....SWEET" Mr Gravitas very sweet

have I mentioned you are a mental cripple Mr Gravitas LOL

Willhalfawit. :laugh2:

A Steve McGarrett Breaking Update!

Mueller couldn't find anything Russia related to Trump so he gave Flynn the Martha Stewart treatment.

He was probably guilty of much more than lying but made a deal to plead guilty for the lesser charge.

You know what that means!!!!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!

He's flipping on Trump.

I hope so. I hope Flynn brings the big orange motherfuckin' liar down to his fat knees.
Flynn is being charged for lying to the FBI about his involvement with Turkey's government.
The 'lie' was more of an oversight on his part about the details.
IF Flynn had ANYTHING to 'sell' to the FBI against Trump he would have done so.
Just like with Manafort and his business partner.
They had nothing to sell so all Mullier could do is charge them with being possibly involved in crooked business dealings YEARS before Trump ran for President.
By the time Manafort et al go to court the seas, according to Al Gore, will have risen ten feet.

Like she was spot on Hillary winning the election..... Yep, that's right! Maddow is always spot on.

Forum List

Back