Gender Neutral Snow Plowing --- Latest Feminazi idea

Should men die on icy roads so woman can "feel good" ???

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.

Recent episode of Alaska: Last Frontier on Discovery mentioned one of the women deciding to kill some of their roosters observing, "we only really need one rooster. The rest don't actually do anything but eat the food." :)

Recent episode of Alaska: Last Frontier on Discovery mentioned one of the women deciding to kill some of their roosters observing, "we only really need one rooster. The rest don't actually do anything but eat the food." :)

Bees do it.

Interesting factoid: in Swedish, the word for "woman" is kvinna --- every woman is a "queen".

Last edited:
Gender Neutral Snow Plowing --- Latest Feminazi idea

Informative thread. I thought I knew what "Naziism" meant. Now I know it actually means human self-perpetuation.

Confusing world.

Btw OP, "Gender neutral snow plowing" would mean there is no gender preference in who drives a snowplow. Learn to speak English. And by the other way, "children" (which is what day care is for) are not "women".

They just wanna attract our attention... Idea of feminism is foolish and stupid, because their always shout about rights, but when they got it, they don't use it.
Wanna be equal with men? Go and try to work on oil rig!

They just wanna attract our attention... Idea of feminism is foolish and stupid, because their always shout about rights, but when they got it, they don't use it.
When is the last time you wore make-up and a dress??

When is the last time you wore make-up and a dress??

French men during the late 18th century were very fashionable, make up and all, and still very productive otherwise.

Forum List

Back