Gender Binary has Got to Go

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
If I'm reading this mandate from the Department of Bathrooms correctly, you can't choose just one or the other sex but if you do, you get a bathroom to yourself?

Department Of Labor: Replace "He" And "She" With "Person" Or "Individual" To Avoid "Gender Binary"
The U.S. Department of Labor (Department) is proposing to issue nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regulations replacing its regulation which implemented Section 188 of the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA). Signed by President Obama on July 22, 2014, WIOA supersedes the Workforce Investment Act of 1998 (WIA) as the Department's primary mechanism for providing financial assistance for a comprehensive system of job training and placement services for adults and eligible youth. Section 188 of WIOA prohibits the exclusion of an individual from participation in, denial of the benefits of, discrimination in, or denial of employment in the administration of or in connection with, any programs and activities funded or otherwise financially assisted in whole or in part under Title I of WIOA because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, and for beneficiaries only, citizenship status, or participation in a program or activity that receives financial assistance under Title I of WIOA. These proposed regulations would update the nondiscrimination and equal opportunity regulation consistent with current law and address its application to current workforce development and workplace practices and issues.

Forum List

Back