Gen Z The rise of Internet keyboard Warriors- unfit, out of shape, unhealthy and addicted to drugs

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Gen z has a bunch of problems. Problems that my generation did not have or generations before me.

Huge portions of the youngest generations of Americans known as generation Z are playing video games all the time, smoking marijuana every day, using other hard-core drugs, such as heroin and fentanyl. They are perhaps the weakest generation of Americans to ever exist. Their activity includes online bullying because in person they could never actually fight someone

There is hope..some of those of generation Z are rejecting this sort of drugged out out of shape on healthy lifestyle and the hope is that they rise in number…. And that they learn a lot from the World War II in Vietnam generation.

Gen z has a bunch of problems. Problems that my generation did not have or generations before me.

Huge portions of the youngest generations of Americans known as generation Z are playing video games all the time, smoking marijuana every day, using other hard-core drugs, such as heroin and fentanyl. They are perhaps the weakest generation of Americans to ever exist. Their activity includes online bullying because in person they could never actually fight someone

There is hope..some of those of generation Z are rejecting this sort of drugged out out of shape on healthy lifestyle and the hope is that they rise in number…. And that they learn a lot from the World War II in Vietnam generation.

Every accusation by a republican is a confession. And you have nothing but accusations against others.

They've got other problems as well.

The Vietnam Generation was more stoned than the current generation was.

20170527_WOC745_0.png

Of course, we will never see a WWII kind of mobilization again where the entire society is militarized. It simply just won't happen.

This Internet keyboard warrior was saying all sorts of nonsense about a week ago

Recently look at what happened, almost as if it was destiny who knows… point is the generation Z is filled with weak Internet boys that can’t handle real life

Hopefully this kid takes up Andrew Tate on his offer to train him.

The Vietnam Generation was more stoned than the current generation was.

20170527_WOC745_0.png

Of course, we will never see a WWII kind of mobilization again where the entire society is militarized. It simply just won't happen.
Disagreed brother the statistic show otherwise.

Young people used marijuana and some hallucinogens at record levels last year… as recreational cannabis became legal in more states and as attitudes toward other drugs continue to shift. Nearly 43% of young people said they had used marijuana in the past 12 months, up from 29% in 2011 and nearly 34% in 2016, according to the … study by the University of Michigan, which surveyed nearly 5,000 young adults between 19 and 30 years old. More than 28% of young people said they had used marijuana in the past month, and more than 1 in 10 were ‘daily’ consumers, using marijuana 20 times or more in the past 30 days … Although the rates were not a ‘significant’ jump from 2020, the report said, they were the ‘highest levels ever recorded since the indices were first available in 1988.’”

Not only that today’s marijuana is much stronger than whatever swag people were smoking in the Vietnam era

This is blatantly obvious stuff look at what we have today, Instagram, TikTok, computers… something we didn’t have in the Vietnam era.

Also today 60% of men under the age of 30 haven’t had sex in over a year and many are virgins that didn’t happen in the Vietnam era.

The divorce rate, the child born out of wedlock rate is much higher today compared to the Vietnam era.

We constantly see it here also from the pro BLM Democrats on the US message board ..hate filled Internet, bullying they are launching constant unprovoked personal attacks, saying things they would never say to someone in real life.

If somebody makes a thread without calling out any names, and they say BLM is a bad group here is how the far left wingers in the US message board respond

“Fuck you”

“Your a racist scum “

It’s those constant unprovoked personal attacks. These far left wingers would never say this in front of a person in real life.

Americans could bench more and had a stronger grip strength in the 1990s compared to today

It is that weakness and racism from blm Democrats their hatred of white history their hatred of civilization. It’s blatantly obvious man that’s why generation Z has tons of problems, but thankfully there is a portion of generation Z that is listening to people like Andrew Tate, and other good influencers.

Don’t discount a possible World War III, especially with the Russia Ukraine situation and China and Taiwan

Last edited:

Well if war breaks out we will send you manly old men to take care of it for us.

That is a fact. Most kids today literally walk around with a smartphone in their hand unable to do anything without a machine telling them what to do, where to go and what to think.
Our breakfast group of veterans was at the restaurant one Friday morning recently and one of the guys had his 17 year old grandson with him. We were discussing the current food prices and the dire shortage of food, bad crops and beef and poultry dying everywhere. The kid popped up with, "Well if things get that bad then I'll start eating all my meals at MacDonalds. There was complete silence for about one minute, everybody just stared at the kid, and he finally said, "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I just shook my head.

Our breakfast group of veterans was at the restaurant one Friday morning recently and one of the guys had his 17 year old grandson with him. We were discussing the current food prices and the dire shortage of food, bad crops and beef and poultry dying everywhere. The kid popped up with, "Well if things get that bad then I'll start eating all my meals at MacDonalds. There was complete silence for about one minute, everybody just stared at the kid, and he finally said, "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" I just shook my head.

Hoss, that reminds me of this sign imaged somewhere around the beginning of the Bidumb oil/energy crisis when gas his $7.00/gallon:

who needs oil ride the bus.jpg

This country is in deep shit.

It is that weakness and racism from blm Democrats their hatred of white history their hatred of civilization. It’s blatantly obvious man that’s why generation Z has tons of problems, but thankfully there is a portion of generation Z that is listening to people like Andrew Tate, and other good influencers.

Tate is a misogynistic human trafficker who has to go to a place like Romania to find poor women desperate enough to sleep with him. We don't want our young people emulating him.

Don’t discount a possible World War III, especially with the Russia Ukraine situation and China and Taiwan

Nope. If anything, Ukraine has shown how much conventional military power has degraded. We simply are never going to see wars fought with hundreds of divisions of cannon fodder.

Disagreed brother the statistic show otherwise.

You're not my brother.... and the statistics show that 60% boomers used pot. Hell, I smoked pot once, and I am about as square and nerdy as you get.

All of this started a while ago with the big anti bullying campaigns when parents started trying to insulate their kids from anything and everything that could possibly hurt their feelings.

Then it progressed after that when suddenly all young people were constantly told how amazing, beautiful, smart, wonderful and special they all are. Every young person had to have praise constantly heaped on them for even the most mundane of things.

Then parents started letting all kids have smartphones all the time, even small children get a smartphone stuck in their hands in restaraunts so they stay quiet. They all have ear buds in constantly. They were being trained to block out the real world and now can't deal with it.

Now companies and politicians try to cater to them by saying they are again special and unique, they deserve safe spaces, their fantasies of men being women are factual reality, they deserve everything just for showing up and so on.

We have basically raised a generation and a half of soft, weak willed, self absorbed, entitled, selfish, inconsiderate, ambitionless, pussy ass bitches with no sense of honor, values, morals and standards.

They have no purpose in life and they have nothing of value, yet they desperately crave attention so they only can find attention in the negative ways they were raised with.

Forum List

Back