Gen. Stanley McChrystal should be fired

The General should come to the defense of Col Terry Lakin who is challenging Obama's eligibility as President giving unlawful orders so we can get Obama ousted as a Usurper.

LOL, is there anyone SAFE from the thinned skinned Obama?

doesn't look that way, does it.

and it is quite amusing to hear the lefties all of a sudden CARE about "troop moral", when all during the Bush years they were out in the streets "protesting" against those very same troops.

yes it is amusing innit?

I still can't understand why we're not winning in Afghanistan. I mean yeah, the heavy handed, iron grip of the Soviet Union couldn't win there, but I was for sure our strategy of a kinder, gentler occupation would work swimmingly. A real head scratcher indeed.

It is a shame that he is actively undermining the morale of those fighting in Afghanistan.

You mean the "Overseas Contingency Operations" against those who perpetrate "man made disasters"?

That's how Obama defined their new mission, oh and don't hurt anybody while you're out there

Frank, serious question. Of course I've asked it several other times and you seem to disappear.
In which service branch did you enlist? Army? Navy? Marine Corp? Air Force? Coast Guard? National Guard?
Simple question, simple answer. I'll demonstrate.
I enlisted in the United States Navy in February 1967. See how simple that was.

Naw,the incompetent Community Organizer should be fired instead. If we were to take a poll on who should be fired,i guarantee most would vote for firing this incompetent Community Organizer President instead. McChrystal is an honest & honorable man. I just can't say that about anyone in this White House.

McChrystal is in an unenviable position. He was asked a question and every time he gave an answer the response was "wrong answer". So he kept giving answers to get the right one. which is of course the wrong one. And now the policy is failing of its own internal contradictions and he's naturally frustrated. And he will be the scapegoat here.

It is a shame that he is actively undermining the morale of those fighting in Afghanistan.

You mean the "Overseas Contingency Operations" against those who perpetrate "man made disasters"?

That's how Obama defined their new mission, oh and don't hurt anybody while you're out there

Frank, serious question. Of course I've asked it several other times and you seem to disappear.
In which service branch did you enlist? Army? Navy? Marine Corp? Air Force? Coast Guard? National Guard?
Frank was a cub scout but was drummed out of the group when he couldn't sell one can of boy scout popcorn. :(

McChrystal is in an unenviable position. He was asked a question and every time he gave an answer the response was "wrong answer". So he kept giving answers to get the right one. which is of course the wrong one. And now the policy is failing of its own internal contradictions and he's naturally frustrated. And he will be the scapegoat here.
When i heard about this, i figured McChrystal was between a rock and a hard place. Even though the strategy is crap, the admin would inevitably place the blame on him when it failed, because we all know the admin can never be wrong. If he goes against the president, he'll most likely be fired.

IMO, he decided to try to save his good name and chose the "get fired" route. Though i haven't done a crap load of research on this or anything.

And what does it matter if a person didn't serve? Does that make their opinion any less valid?

I've answered this question: I never served.

And what does it matter if a person didn't serve? Does that make their opinion any less valid?

Yes it matters. When a person that has never been in the military try's to give their opinion on how the military works they tend to forget they have no exprince and think the way civillians do. the military way is lost in the mind of someone who has never served.

Wry, serious question.

What the fuck does it matter to you if I was 11 years old during Vietnam?

Yes it matters. When a person that has never been in the military try's to give their opinion on how the military works they tend to forget they have no exprince and think the way civillians do. the military way is lost in the mind of someone who has never served.

I've never served and I don't TRY anything! I'll give you my opinion!

I pointed out how Obama defined terrorism and the mission and I don't need to have served when I have working eyes ears and a brain to put it all together!

Kind of like the inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" in the White House no? This guy's way too busy golfing and suing his fellow Americans in Arizona to take the time to brush up on Military workings. Fire him instead.

I still can't understand why we're not winning in Afghanistan. I mean yeah, the heavy handed, iron grip of the Soviet Union couldn't win there, but I was for sure our strategy of a kinder, gentler occupation would work swimmingly. A real head scratcher indeed.
WHAT? Sorry but I find what you wrote to be funny. You cannot use kid gloves with people who use suicde as a battlke like we use water for drinking. We need another Patton

Kind of like the inexperienced & failed "Community Organizer" in the White House no? This guy's way too busy golfing and suing his fellow Americans in Arizona to take the time to brush up on Military workings. Fire him instead.

Yes it matters.

As if you really give a fuck about U.S. troops. Enough of your feigned patriotism.

First you "predict" what people would have done if this General said the same about Bush...then you tell us what our own feelings and intent are....Are you really God, slumming our message board?

Forum List

Back