Geert Wilders Urges Muslims to Get Out

EVERYTHING is seditious about Islam when the Imams are advocating Sharia law instead of the law of the land.

Wrong.
Sharia it the processor to Islam actually.
For example, Old Testament Sharia of Judaism says to stone adulterers, while the Quran says not to.

The law of the land does not say how you should treat people.
Only religions tell you what it ethical and moral.

Totally wrong.
Of all the religions, the Jews and Moslems get along the best.
It is the Christians who always try to murder Jews, like the Inquisitions and Crusades.

Moslem countries are the only ones who are NOT colonial imperialist, trying to take over the world.
That is because they are the most ethical.
In fact, that is the only thing I have against them, that they are too strict morally.
Shirley, you can't be serious!

I hope that Mr. W. will be very kind and gentle in his speech.

He should offer to help immigrants to find another country that will welcome them.

He just feels that a homogeneous country (such as Japan, for example) is a more harmonious place.

Holland is a clean, safe, and orderly place. He would like to keep it that way. He does not want Holland to become another Sweden.
Have you been to Holland or Sweden?
I am from Sweden and I've been to Holland. When I saw this thread I vowed not to get involved but I lost the battle with myself and I can't keep my nose out of it.

Sweden hasn't really been very homogenous since the late 1950s - early 1960s. I don't want to go into any details but a loose run-down is like this: Lots of Yugoslavs during the Cold War. They fit in. They wanted work and we had plenty of it. Then lots of Vietnamese. They wanted work and we still had plenty of it. They mostly kept to themselves but made no trouble. Then the 1980s came and we got lots of Iranians. They wanted work and an education and we had enough for them too. The only problems we had were the pro-Khomeini Iranians and pro-Shah Iranians clashed but that trouble didn't last very long. Then the 1990s rolled in and we got more Yugoslavians but the Kosovans were an unruly bunch and we had trouble with theft and violence. Even they eventually settled down and got jobs. So far, so good. BUT, then the Yankees illegally invaded Irak and much of the Middle East population became suspicious of all Europeans and what the American FAKE Democracy (with support from NATO) had done. So, now we're screwed. The people coming want to sabotage & destroy everything and they want hand-outs. Employment doesn't interest them. Today there are gang fights, knives, guns, bombs, and even hand grenades - mostly against one another and against the Swedish police. Sweden, in a nutshell, believes that anyone who is offered fair wages, free education and medical care, and a safe environment will worship the ground we live on and be more than willing to "fit in". BIG MISTAKE.

If they value the Quran over the Dutch Constitution. Is Europe finally getting a backbone?
Will Racists like you be travelling to help your new friends .
Or do you just sit at home letting hot air out of your racist mouth ?
God, are you starting that shit again?
What will you do if we start asking tricky questions ?
PS Point out those countries on the map . Clue . Forget Africa .

There is nothing at all racist about opposing a Totalitarian political ideology being pushed on the indigenous people of a county that is being overrun by those who wish to extinguish the native culture.

Totally wrong.
Of all the religions, the Jews and Moslems get along the best.
It is the Christians who always try to murder Jews, like the Inquisitions and Crusades.

Moslem countries are the only ones who are NOT colonial imperialist, trying to take over the world.
That is because they are the most ethical.
In fact, that is the only thing I have against them, that they are too strict morally.
You had to time travel back in time to the time of the Inquisitions and Crusades to make your point about the Christians.
Muslims will not even peacefully coexist with each other.
It is undeniable fact that Islam is a violent religion.

islamicterrorismjhgfcxcxzdsfd.jpg

I, my ditzy lady, am a whiz at geography and have been since childhood.

Maybe not if you were black in Mississippi or Georgia, especially when the clowns in white bed sheets were marching.
Statistics show that Blacks commit the highest rates of interracial violence and guess who they commit the violence against the most often.

interracialcrimestats.jpg

Have you been to Holland or Sweden?
My knowledge of Sweden is 2nd hand

I met a nurse from Sweden a couple of years ago who was in her 20’s

She told me most of the friends she grew up with have left Sweden and much of the reasons involve foreign migrants

Well i have been visiting the Netherlands for 40 years, was there in September.
SO? are you trying to make the "I HAVE BEEN THERE" sic 'point' that
Surada imagines to be impressive? I could insist that the only way to know
a person's ethos is by experience in digital exam of his rectum---but I am
not STUPID
My knowledge of Sweden is 2nd hand

I met a nurse from Sweden a couple of years ago who was in her 20’s

She told me most of the friends she grew up with have left Sweden and much of the reasons involve foreign migrants
How about calling it what it is----WITNESSED TESTIMONY. I have witnessed
testimony regarding "islam in prison" An exconvict told me that he had
converted to islam in prison but never bought in. I asked--"why did you
convert"? He answered "because I wanted to survive" I call that witnessed
testimony too

I, my ditzy lady, am a whiz at geography and have been since childhood.
Could be but the real world is not divided by only one blue and one red crayon so you may be lost.

Forum List

Back