- Nov 14, 2011
- Reaction score
You mean pedophiles like these people...? They don't look like Democrats to me...the only nuts here would be the supporters of the extorsionist, pedophilia demonrats. you idiots have no clue. thats what is scary. xiden=china you idiot. try another network, and see that there is a big world out here that the scum demonrats will take from youIt's truly scary to see how nuts these yahoos are.They're conditioned to just make stuff up as they go, and then immediately believe it.You're fucking nuts.You think the NBER doesn't know the definition of a recession? Or do you think the NBER is deep state?You must be the only financial advisor who does not know that a recession is defined as two quarters of contracting GDP.That's not what they're told in their world.There was no recession, dumbass.thats right, and TRUMP got us out of BARRAGs recession. glad you see thatThat doesn't matter. Covid happened. Impeached Trump doesn't get to wipe the bad quarters of GDP off the record. Of course, I'm saying this to a hypocrite who pointed out Impeached Trump's good years were better than some of Obama's, including his first year where he inherited the Great Recession.We all know, including you, that had COVID not happened, the economy would certainly NOT be on the table for discussion in this election. He will get us back. Biden, now way.LOLYou are adding 2020...the worldwide pandemic GDP.Sorted by annualized real GDP, by president, from best to worst...Here’s a look at average GDP growth rates under the last six U.S. presidents:
- Jimmy Carter (D): 3.25%
- Ronald Reagan (R): 3.48%
- George H.W. Bush (R): 2.25%
- Bill Clinton (D): 3.88%
- George W. Bush (R): 2.2%
- Barack Obama (D): 1.62%
- Donald Trump (R): 0.95%With the presidential election less than a week away, Americans are weighing the two presidential candidates and choosing which is best for the country over the next four years --if they haven't already voted.One way they can do that is by looking back on the first term of President Donald Trump...www.yahoo.com
Kennedy 5.5 Johnson 5.0 Truman (since '47) 4.7 Clinton 3.8 Reagan 3.6 Carter 3.2 Ford 2.9 Nixon 2.7 Eisenhower 2.5 Bush41 2.2 Obama 1.9 Bush43 1.8 Trump 1.0
... which is why it's sooo fucking hysterical watching the brain-dead right try to scare America into b'lieving Biden/Harris will lead this country into a recession.
Shit, even Impeached Trump says the economy does better under Democrats...
Don't be so stupid.
Impeached Trump is still president, right? GDP is measured on his watch and will be recorded as such for all time.
But I do enjoy watching your hypocrisy. While at the same time you bitch & moan how unfair it is to post bad GDP figures under Impeached Trump because of the pandemic, you posted GDP figures under Obama which included his first two quarters which were still in the recession he was handed. Even worse for your hypocrisy, you wasted no time giving Impeached credit for the turnaround. You can't have it both ways.
And yet believe a "manufacturing recession" is a thing.
Everything is full TDS bullshit with you. This is the deepest recession we have had. And now the TRUMP recovery, relentless WINNING.
The NBER's traditional definition emphasizes that a recession involves a significant decline in economic activity that is spread across the economy and lasts more than a few months. In our modern interpretation of this definition, we treat the three criteria—depth, diffusion, and duration—as at least somewhat interchangeable. That is, while each criterion needs to be met individually to some degree, extreme conditions revealed by one criterion may partially offset weaker indications from another.
The usual definition of a recession involves a decline in economic activity that lasts more than a few months. However, in deciding whether to identify a recession, the committee weighs the depth of the contraction, its duration, and whether economic activity declined broadly across the economy (the diffusion of the downturn). The committee recognizes that the pandemic and the public health response have resulted in a downturn with different characteristics and dynamics than prior recessions. Nonetheless, it concluded that the unprecedented magnitude of the decline in employment and production, and its broad reach across the entire economy, warrants the designation of this episode as a recession, even if it turns out to be briefer than earlier contractions.
If you thought what we went through isn't a recession, you are legitimately insane. Absolutely NO clue.
What makes it even more insane is that Mac thinks he is a financial advisor. Fully devoured by TDS.
Who knows what I said to lead your deformed brain into thinking I said we're not in a recession?
Just like the object of their adoration in the White House does.
There's nothing you can do or say.
- Andrew Buhr Republican politician Andrew Buhr was charged with two counts of first degree sodomy with a 13-year old boy.
- Armando Tebano Republican County Chairman Armando Tebano was arrested for sexually molesting a 14-year-old girl.
- Beverly Russell Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell admitted to an incestuous relationship with his step daughter.
- Bobby Stumbo Republican Party leader Bobby Stumbo was arrested for having sex with a 5-year old boy.
- Brent K. Schepp Republican Brent K. Schepp who is seeking election to the Kane County Board in November has been charged with sexually abusing two girls. He was named in a 26-count criminal indictment announced Friday by Kane County State’s Atty. John Barsanti. The charges are 14 counts of criminal sexual assault, 10 counts of criminal sexual abuse and two counts of unlawful delivery of alcohol to a minor. Prosecutors said Schepp knew his victims, who are now 15 and 16. The alleged abuse occurred last year between June and December. Bond is set at $75,000. Schepp faces a minimum sentence of 34 years in prison if convicted. Schepp is the Republican candidate in the race for an open County Board seat based in Aurora.Candidate indicted on child sex charges
- Brian J. Doyle Republican Brian J. Doyle, 55, deputy press secretary for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security was arrested Tuesday, April 04, 2006, for using the Internet to seduce what he thought was a teenage girl, authorities said. He was arrested in Maryland where he lives on charges of use of a computer to seduce a child and transmission of harmful material to a minor. The charges were issued out of Polk County, Fla.
- Carey Lee Cramer A South Texas jury has found a 44-year-old Republican political consultant guilty of four counts involving the sexual molestation of children. The 44-year-old CARY LEE CRAMER was convicted of one count of aggravated sexual assault of a child, two of indecency with a child by contact and one of indecency with a child by exposure. Cramer, who now lives in Tucson, Ariz., gained national attention during the 2000 presidential election. His McAllen company created a TV ad accusing the Clinton-Gore administration of giving away nuclear technology to China in exchange for campaign contributions. Cramer faces a maximum of 149 years in prison for the four felony charges.
- Craig J. Spence Republican lobbyist Craig J. Spence organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
- David Swartz Republican County Commissioner David Swartz pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 11 and was sentenced to 8 years in prison.
- Dennis L. Rader Republican zoning supervisor, Boy Scout leader and Lutheran church president Dennis L. Rader pleaded guilty to performing a sexual act on an 11-year old girl he murdered.
- Donald "Buz" Lukens Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail. A girl he was accused of sleeping with since she was 13.
- Earl "Butch" Kimmerling Republican anti-gay activist Earl "Butch" Kimmerling was sentenced to 40 years in prison for molesting an 8-year old girl after he attempted to stop a gay couple from adopting her.
- Edison Misla Aldarondo Republican legislator Edison Misla Aldarondo was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between the ages of 9 and 17.
- Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. Republican City Councilman Fred C. Smeltzer, Jr. pleaded no contest to raping a 15 year-old girl and served 6-months in prison.
- Howard L. Brooks Republican legislative aide Howard L. Brooks was charged with molesting a 12-year old boy and possession of child pornography.
- Howard Scott Heldreth Republican anti-abortion activist Howard Scott Heldreth is a convicted child rapist in Florida.
- Jack W. Gardner Republican Councilman and former Marine Jack W. Gardner was convicted of molesting a 13-year old girl.
- Jeffrey Patti Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped.
- John Allen Burt Republican anti-abortion activist John Allen Burt was found guilty of molesting a 15-year old girl.
- John Butler Republican activist John Butler was charged with criminal sexual assault on a teenage girl.
- John Collins Republican teacher and former city councilman John Collins pleaded guilty to sexually molesting 13 and 14 year old girls.
- John R. Curtain Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
- John Gosek Republican Mayor John Gosek was arrested on charges of soliciting sex from two 15-year old girls.
- John Hathaway Republican Senate candidate John Hathaway was accused of having sex with his 12-year old baby sitter and withdrew his candidacy after the allegations were reported in the media.
- John R. Curtain Republican Committeeman John R. Curtain was charged with molesting a teenage boy and unlawful sexual contact with a minor.
- Jon Grunseth Republican businessman Jon Grunseth withdrew his candidacy for Minnesota governor after allegations surfaced that he went swimming in the nude with four underage girls, including his daughter.
- Jon Matthews Republican talk show host Jon Matthews pleaded guilty to exposing his genitals to an 11 year old girl.
- Keith Westmoreland Republican politician Keith Westmoreland was arrested on seven felony counts of lewd and lascivious exhibition to girls under the age of 16 (i.e. exposing himself to children).
- Keola Childs Republican County Councilman Keola Childs pleaded guilty to molesting a male child.
- Kevin Coan Republican election board official Kevin Coan was sentenced to two years probation for soliciting sex over the internet from a 14-year old girl.
- Larry Dale Floyd Republican County Constable Larry Dale Floyd was arrested on suspicion of soliciting sex with an 8-year old girl. Floyd has repeatedly won elections for Denton County, Texas, constable.
- Larry Jack Schwarz Republican parole board officer and former Colorado state representative, Larry Jack Schwarz, was fired after child pornography was found in his possession.
- Lawrence E. King Republican activist Lawrence E. King, Jr. organized child sex parties at the White House during the 1980s.
- Lou Beres Republican Lou Beres denied sexual-molestation allegations when the Oregonian newspaper first reported them in October. Beres acknowledged sexually touching a 16- or 17-year-old friend of his daughter in 1976 or 1977. But a local Police Department report released as part of a lawsuit said Beres "readily admitted sexually touching" one girl when she was 13 or 14 years old. The longtime leader of the Oregon Christian Coalition and staunch opponent of gay rights admits in a newly released police report that he sexually touched three underage girls.
- Mark A. Grethen Republican activist Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex crimes involving children.
- Mark Harris Republican city councilman Mark Harris, who is described as a "good military man" and "church goer," was convicted of repeatedly having sex with an 11-year-old girl and sentenced to 12 years in prison.
- Mark Pazuhanich Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to fondling a 10-year old girl and was sentenced to 10 years probation.
- Mark Seidensticker Republican campaign worker Mark Seidensticker is a convicted child molester.
- Marty Glickman Republica/n activist Marty Glickman (a.k.a. "Republican Marty"), was taken into custody by Florida police on four counts of unlawful sexual activity with an underage girl and one count of delivering the drug LSD.
- Merrill Robert Barter Republican County Commissioner Merrill Robert Barter pleaded guilty to unlawful sexual contact and assault on a teenage boy.
- Mike Hintz Republican pastor Mike Hintz , whom George W. Bush commended during the 2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a sexual affair with a female juvenile.
- Nicholas Elizondo Republican director of the "Young Republican Federation" Nicholas Elizondo molested his 6-year old daughter and was sentenced to six years in prison.
- Nicholas Morency Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to anybody who murders an abortion doctor.
- Parker J. Bena Republican activist Parker J. Bena pleaded guilty to possession of child pornography on his home computer and was sentenced to 30 months in federal prison and fined $18,000.
- Paul Ingram Republican Party leader Paul Ingram pleaded guilty to six counts of raping his daughters and served 14 years in federal prison.
- Peter Dibble Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.
- Philip Giordano Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.
- Randal David Ankeney Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted sexual assault on a child.
- Randall Casseday Republican executive Randall Casseday of the conservative Washington Times newspaper was arrested for soliciting sex from a 13-year old girl on the internet.
- Richard A. Dasen Sr. Republican benefactor of conservative Christian groups, Richard A. Dasen Sr., was found guilty of raping a 15-year old girl. Dasen, 62, who is married with grown children and several grandchildren, has told police that over the past decade he paid more than $1 million to have sex with a large number of young women.
- Richard A. Delgaudio Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.
- Richard Gardner Republican candidate Richard Gardner admitted to molesting his two daughters.
- Robert Bauman Republican congressman and anti-gay activist Robert Bauman was charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay bar.
- Ronald C. Kline Republican Judge Ronald C. Kline was placed under house arrest for child molestation and possession of child pornography.
- Russell Harding Republican president of the New York City Housing Development Corp. Russell Harding pleaded guilty to possessing child pornography on his computer.
- Stephen White Republican preacher Stephen White, who demanded a return to traditional values, was sentenced to jail after offering $20 to a 14-year-old boy for permission to perform oral sex on him.
- Steve Aiken Republican campaign worker, police officer and self-proclaimed reverend Steve Aiken was convicted of having sex with two underage girls.
- Strom Thurmond Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child.
- Tom Adams Republican Mayor Tom Adams was arrested for distributing child pornography over the internet.
- Tom Randall Republican petition drive manager Tom Randall pleaded guilty to molesting two girls under the age of 14, one of them the daughter of an associate in the petition business.
- Tom Shortridge Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.