Gay with HIV praises obamacare

The worst part is what about all the other people who hate their jobs, should they all quit and really stick it to society?

Okay, liberal, limpwristers, let's change the facts. Say I was a smoker, I get lung cancer, and decide I don't like my job, and I realize I can quit my job and stick you guys with my cancer treatments. If one of you guys were upset about that prospect and I respond "get over yourself" how would you respond?

Okay, liberal, limpwristers, let's change the facts. Say I was a smoker, I get lung cancer, and decide I don't like my job, and I realize I can quit my job and stick you guys with my cancer treatments. If one of you guys were upset about that prospect and I respond "get over yourself" how would you respond?

Not the same thing. There is such a thing as safe sex. There is no safe level of smoking.

There is no such thing as safe sex, you libs live pointing that out with reasons for abortion. You can also get hpv And herpes even if a condom doesn't break

You said there is a such thing as safe sex. There isn't. Sex education people use the term 'safer sex'

A faggot gets sick because of his lifestyle and I'm expected to pay for his mistake?
No fucking way.

Well, I don't think we should have to pay for the obese and their health problems or the smokers and their health problems or the motorcycle rider w/no helmet and their health problems or the chronic drinker and their health problems.

A faggot gets sick because of his lifestyle and I'm expected to pay for his mistake?
No fucking way.

Well, I don't think we should have to pay for the obese and their health problems or the smokers and their health problems or the motorcycle rider w/no helmet and their health problems or the chronic drinker and their health problems.

You are correct we should not be paying for their lifestyle.

"If someone is gay and seeks the Lord with good will, who am I to judge?”​

I would respond by saying "Get out of the fucking closet already homosteve."

Last edited:
No fucking way.

The tax payers will be paying for your type 2 diabetes and liver when it is shot, you inebriated hogzilla :lol:

Forum List

Back