Gay Parents Ready Kids for White House Easter Egg Roll

jillian said:
You asked me to substantiate my point. I did. And that link clearly shows that any correlation between homosexuality and pedophilia is a myth.
Not really, already commented on.

jillian said:
While I appreciate it, worldnetdaily is no more credible to me than Capital Hill Blue would be to you. But kudos for at least trying. :clap:

you may pick and choose your cites to link until you are blue in the face...however if you take the time to read the listed and cited material and research presented...you may very well learn something rather than state your dislike for the site cited... :bye1:

archangel said:
you may pick and choose your cites to link until you are blue in the face...however if you take the time to read the listed and cited material and research presented...you may very well learn something rather than state your dislike for the site cited... :bye1:

Is that what you'd do with CHB? Just curious.

Anyway, have to run...

laterz!

archangel said:
I knew that just being sarcastic...never read their articles...just playing with silly jilly! :halo:
You are so funny.

jillian said:
Not really.... homosexual behavior occurs in nature. Haven't you heard about the gay penguins at the Central Park Zoo :beer: ?

BS argument. True homosexual animals cannot procreate; therefore, natural selection weeds them out. Human homosexuals allowed to adopt are given an artificial means to perpetuate their abnormal behavior.

So, we must all agree that a homosexual lifestyle is right? I think the question shouldn't be asked, if you're gay, then be gay. If you're straight, then be straight. My kids will make the decisions they make. I don't care what or who you are. Should the White House make a decision? No, but you shouldn't push your lifestyle on me, either way.

mattskramer said:
Oh Pleaseee. How phony can you be? The guys are treating their kids to an Easter activity and they are trying to communicate that families can consist of healthy gay parents and children. What is your real problem with this? Are the kids going to be traumatized later in life? “What! My dad used me for a political purpose!?! Oh. I shall never recover.” Hardly. It is more likely that the kids will look back and be thankful that their parents thought so much about them to take them to such an activity. Let’s get real. You simply object to gays being presented in a fun and positive activity.

Kids are used left and right for political causes – From the way they are positioned for a candidate’s photo opportunity or televised speech to the way they are dragged on flag-waving marches. This Easter activity is much to do about nothing so get off your outrageous high horse.

GunnyL said:
BS argument. True homosexual animals cannot procreate; therefore, natural selection weeds them out. Human homosexuals allowed to adopt are given an artificial means to perpetuate their abnormal behavior.

As are heterosexuals who aren't able to have children without artificial insemination or IVF or who choose to adopt, no?

jillian said:
As are heterosexuals who aren't able to have children without artificial insemination or IVF or who choose to adopt, no?

I don't see your point. Heterosexuals who are incapable of having children are that way because of some physical malfunction with one or both that can be overcome by modern medicine.

Homosexuals on the other hand are incapable of procreating because it is physcially impossible without some Promethian effort involved.

jillian said:
Statistics are easily manipulated. Thus, the reliability of the source is important. Anti-gay "family value"-type sites don't count.

So like I said... :link: :cool:

But yet your cute little rainbow site that is just a weee bit bias in favor of how special it is to be homosexual, that's one we should believe as reliable. Your study tells very little about Doctor Gregory Herek, what is his agenda? What does he claim is his sexual orientation? What is his Doctorate in? What is his specialty. Does he have a partner with HIV/AIDS or had one that died of AIDS? All very important to be a fair assessment of his data for the same reasons you don't trust Christians.

ewwwww, family values, how terrible of them. I would much rather believe someone that defines themselves by who they have sex with than people who define themselves as followers of the teachings of the Son Of God.

Forum List

Back