Gay couple moved in across the street - threat to my marriage.

Its a real concern. I have read that "Gay Marriage" is a threat to "traditional" relationships and I am worried that my relationship is now under threat from the GAY AGENDA.

The bummers are both in their 60s and have told Mrs T that they have been together for 30 years. They are from London originally but moved to the countryside to retire.

They wave at me and give me a big hello when I walk past but I just put my head down and increase my pace. Mrs T says I am being anti social because of this. Already you can see how their sneaky gay ways are creating conflict in my home.

I know that there are many experts on the GAY LIFESTYLE on this board. What other underhand ways have they got to threaten my marriage, and others in the street ?

Another concern is the presence of a local school LESS THAN A MILE AND A HALF away from their SODOMIC LOVENEST. No kids have gone missing yet but it wont be long.

Should you call the cops like ya did on your black neighbors?

Lol

Its a real concern. I have read that "Gay Marriage" is a threat to "traditional" relationships and I am worried that my relationship is now under threat from the GAY AGENDA.

The bummers are both in their 60s and have told Mrs T that they have been together for 30 years. They are from London originally but moved to the countryside to retire.

They wave at me and give me a big hello when I walk past but I just put my head down and increase my pace. Mrs T says I am being anti social because of this. Already you can see how their sneaky gay ways are creating conflict in my home.

I know that there are many experts on the GAY LIFESTYLE on this board. What other underhand ways have they got to threaten my marriage, and others in the street ?

Another concern is the presence of a local school LESS THAN A MILE AND A HALF away from their SODOMIC LOVENEST. No kids have gone missing yet but it wont be long.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

PEOPLE, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Good luck with that frankie boy. We have no obligation to provide a platform for religious extremists. Go and preach hate somewhere where you are more popular, like the C15th maybe ?
YOU STARTED THAT ^ THREAD EARLIER TODAY(now yesterday)

YOU POSTED THAT v ON MAY 3, 2018
I live across the road from a Gay couple. They have been there about 20 years. We are on first name terms and they are nice enough folks but very boring to talk to. Neighbourhood Watch fanatics.

When they moved in the Presbyterian couple next door to them put up a big fence in order to block the Gay death rays emanating from their homo neighbours.

This obviously had no effect as they sold up and left a few months later. How deep is the hate when you would do that ?
IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER I'D SAY THE GAY COUPLE YOU REFER TO IN 2018
ISN'T THE SAME GAY COUPLE YOU ARE REFERRING TO NOW
IN THE POST FROM 2018 YOU STATE I LIVE ACROSS THE ROAD...
NOT WE, NOT MY WIFE AND I, NOT ME AND MY WIFE, NOT ME AND MRS T

YOU HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE GAY COUPLE IN 2018
THEY ARE NOT A THREAT TO YOUR 'MARRIAGE' THEN
YOU ARE A 'CHAMPION' FOR THE PROGRESSION
THE GAY LIFESTYLE HAS ACHIEVED IN MAINSTREAM SOCIETY AND ADVOCATE
THE NEED FOR ATTITUDES TOWARDS THAT 'PROGRESS' TO FOLLOW SUIT

YET, HERE YOU ARE, AFTER STARTING A THREAD EARLIER TODAY
CONDEMNING A CHRISTIAN LEADER FOR HIS STANCE ON HOMOSEXUALITY
AND AFTER COUNTLESS THREADS AND REPLIES IN THE PAST
FOR THE BIGOTRY OF OTHERS THAT WOULD EVEN SUGGEST
GAYS LIVING NEAR SCHOOLS PUTS KIDS AT RISK
AND REFERRING TO THE RESIDENCE OF GAY COUPLES AS....A SODOMIC LOVENEST
DOING IT YOUR DAMN FUCKING SELF

While most read what is written, as it is written,
I read into what I'm reading because of what was wrote

Your ENTIRE OP is a treasure trove of information for people like me

That you use quotation marks for "Gay Marriage" and "traditional" is revealing

That you refer to "traditional" relationships as opposed to marriage is revealing

That you see 2 gay men as a threat to 'my' relationship
as opposed to 'our marriage' or even 'our relationship', is revealing

That you use CAPS for GAY AGENDA and refer to 'their sneaky gay ways'
causing conflict in my home, not our home, our marriage, is revealing

That 'their sneaky gay ways' boils down to saying hello and waving to you
and the conflict as a result of, boils down to "the Mrs" telling you you're being anti social
and declaring what is already apparent to you, should be apparent to us, is reveling

That you are reaching out to posters with expertise
and are knowledgeable when it comes to a GAY LIFESTYLE
so they can give you a heads up on other underhanded, sneaking gay ways
other then waving and saying hello...already having that number,
that you should expect or be looking out for, is reveling

Emerging Consensus on LGBT Issues: Findings From the 2017 American Values Atlas | PRRI

Even the majority of Muslims are supportive. it looks like the battle is won in the US.
You are just afraid that progress is leaving you behind. I get that.
Nope.You have a severely limited view of the world that is becoming less and less prevalent. People becoming free to live their own lives is progress.
Well in these enlightened times women can vote and go to work, people of colour can sit at the front of the bus and now Gay folk do not have to live a lie.
Those are pretty major step forwards for our society.
Thank you. If bigots enjoy the right to free speech in order to spread poison then the victims of this should also enjoy the right to fight back. Or is it a one way street ?
I think your dates are wide of the mark. But as I said before you are part of a dwindling minority . You will soon be extinct.
Gay acts are no longer illegal and Gays are no longer jailed. That is a fact.

Its progress and the world is a better place.
A genuine conservative position would be to live and let live. Its just these zealots who have to control every aspect of peoples lives. Thats not conservatism.
Right wingers have opposed every positive move since the dawn of time.
Within a decade people will be pointing at their current absurdity and shaking their heads
Why is it so important to you to deny these people the right to the life that you enjoy

COMBING THROUGH EVERYTHING YOU'VE EVER POSTED HERE
LIKE A FINE TOOTH COMB ON HAIR FULL OF LICE
IS NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT ME TO DO...BELIEVE THAT
This is pretty scary.

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

Good luck with that frankie boy. We have no obligation to provide a platform for religious extremists. Go and preach hate somewhere where you are more popular, like the C15th maybe ?

I live across the road from a Gay couple. They have been there about 20 years. We are on first name terms and they are nice enough folks but very boring to talk to. Neighbourhood Watch fanatics.

When they moved in the Presbyterian couple next door to them put up a big fence in order to block the Gay death rays emanating from their homo neighbours.

This obviously had no effect as they sold up and left a few months later. How deep is the hate when you would do that ?

That you refer to "traditional" relationships as opposed to marriage is revealing

and the conflict as a result of, boils down to "the Mrs" telling you you're being anti social
and declaring what is already apparent to you, should be apparent to us, is reveling

Emerging Consensus on LGBT Issues: Findings From the 2017 American Values Atlas | PRRI

Even the majority of Muslims are supportive. it looks like the battle is won in the US.
Nope.You have a severely limited view of the world that is becoming less and less prevalent. People becoming free to live their own lives is progress.
Well in these enlightened times women can vote and go to work, people of colour can sit at the front of the bus and now Gay folk do not have to live a lie.
Thank you. If bigots enjoy the right to free speech in order to spread poison then the victims of this should also enjoy the right to fight back. Or is it a one way street ?
I think your dates are wide of the mark. But as I said before you are part of a dwindling minority . You will soon be extinct.

A genuine conservative position would be to live and let live. Its just these zealots who have to control every aspect of peoples lives. Thats not conservatism.
Within a decade people will be pointing at their current absurdity and shaking their heads
Why is it so important to you to deny these people the right to the life that you enjoy

Bloody hell Tommy this guy has got your entire USMB history well weighed up!

Anyway to the thread-
Doesn't the Bible teach us, and as Jesus said-

"A man may not lye down with another man unless he intends to die from Aids and quicken his arrival in Heaven."

So much for scripture!

Anyway, Tommy are they the only gays in the village?
I thought you Welsh 'kept a welcome in the hillside?'
I'd be far more worried that they are from hell's kitchen - London!
If many more English move to Wales you will become an endangered species!

You should have said they are gay Muslims and don't have a front garden but come out on the pavement to face Mecca to pray. That would have really got the Rednecks going!

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

Anyway to the thread-

"A man may not lye down with another man unless he intends to die from Aids and quicken his arrival in Heaven."

So much for scripture!

You should have said they are gay Muslims and don't have a front garden but come out on the pavement to face Mecca to pray. That would have really got the Rednecks going!

I think that Jesus stated in the Book of Recriminations that

" I say to you that no bummers will ever pass to the kingdom of heaven and those that give them comfort shall also burn in hellfire for like a long time if not forever"

Cant be any clearer than that.

Why are you so stupid?
I probably know more than u.

Like i have coded and scripted a bit in a virtual world that allows anyone to build or program stuff.
Do tell, where should we go to admire your coding skills...
ROBLOX or Minecraft
1604028018133.gif

40 years ago, when aids first became popular, people were concerned because they figured that sodomy was the prime vector for the disease they didn't want to get. As a result, they maintained Social Distance with homos, and the LGBTQ community objected.

in fact, sodomy (man on man) is more likely to transmit the HIV agent to a man----than the likelihood of a man having regular sex with an infected woman. Same is true of sodomy --
infected man on woman
These are important FACTS that you highlight. These fellas seem to spend most of their time in the garden and tbf they have done a great job in bringing it back to a high standard.

Of course that is just a front for the sweaty bumming activity going on when their curtains have been drawn.

I feel that I should be striking a blow for decency and Jesus but what is the best thing to do ?
I think you should walk right over there and fuck them both in the ass, then water their garden.

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

For the umpteenth time...I AM NOT A GUY

Assuming as much just because of my avatar when all you had to do was go to my profile page
is a perfect example as to why ignorance and stupidity is so prevalent in our society

So much for scripture!
NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE YOU!

I’m straight but before I retired I worked with a number of gays. Of course that was 15 years ago. Perhaps times have changed.

My experience was if you told them you were straight they would respect that.

I think that Jesus stated in the Book of Recriminations that

" I say to you that no bummers will ever pass to the kingdom of heaven and those that give them comfort shall also burn in hellfire for like a long time if not forever"

Cant be any clearer than that.
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE YOU!!

Can't be any clearer than that

I doubt you have anything to worry about . most gay and bi people are like anyone elese especially those in long term relationships.

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

For the umpteenth time...I AM NOT A GUY

Assuming as much just because of my avatar when all you had to do was go to my profile page
is a perfect example as to why ignorance and stupidity is so prevalent in our society

So much for scripture!
NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT!!
THE DEVIL IS A LIAR AND SO ARE YOU!

Sorry if i offended you in anyway on the posts that the guy made when i was posting as well.

ARE

YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING

ME

Anyway to the thread-

So much for scripture!

The bible also mentions slavery, just saying.

There are also passages in the bible about killing children who are disobiediant, not eating shrimp, not eating pork, not working on the sabbath, not having tattoos. But who really follows those passages?

Just saying that anti gay people say that the bible is unchanging and to be followed, but only if it applies with their own beliefs.

I’m straight but before I retired I worked with a number of gays. Of course that was 15 years ago. Perhaps times have changed.

Many posters on here tell me that there is a GAY AGENDA and that they are able to persuade straight folks into a life of sodomy.
Im a "get along" sort of guy and I worry that I may be a target.

Many posters on here tell me that there is a GAY AGENDA and that they are able to persuade straight folks into a life of sodomy.

Well they're idiots.

LGBT people want the same protections as anyone else and i can guarantee that LGBT people are not turned on by straight people and that can be considered homophobia.

One of the signs of homophobia is believing that LGBT people are interested in straight people.

NOPE, NOT TODAY

FIRST OF ALL, MANY POSTERS HERE TELL YOU THAT YOU'RE GAY

SECONDLY, HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE SUPPORTED
UP UNTIL NOW....THE GAY AGENDA

THE ONLY FUCKING PANDEMIC IN THIS COUNTRY
WAS CAUSED BY A HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS STUPIDITY AND IGNORANCE VIRUS

I think I know where you're headed with this. Yes, it's ok to go to sleep with kitchen utensils buried in your ass.... just make sure you wash them thoroughly before using them in the kitchen. And YES it does mean you're gay.... wave the neighbors over and have them shag you like the promiscuous fuck monkey that you are. I see a happy ending for all concerned, and your wife will be relieved to know that she was right all these years.

Forum List

Back