Gateway Pundit Interviews Trump-endorsed candidate for Idaho Governor, Janice McGeachin, they discuss 2,000 Mules & voter fraud in general

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Idaho is Trump country, you can't rig an election there...but good luck to her campaign

FDypseFUUAEeCgV

we're focused on destroying ISIS, we're focusing on winning the war in Russia, we're focused on the economy, inflation, and baby formula, we're focused on outlawing abortion

WE'RE FOCUSED!
You're focused on the big lie, and anything you can think of to blame Biden for. Next week you will have a whole new list.

Sadly, the GOP is now focused entirely on the big lie, and all the conspiracies that have become part of it.
In today's world, the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 6 months.

Don't you still believe hunter's laptop is russian propaganda?

You think they might finally show some proof this time? Haven't seen any so far. You think 82 votes in one county would have put trump over the top?
From Virginia's election results site for Russell County.

2016....Trump beats FHRC by 50 points.

2020....Trump "loses" to Tater by 10 points.

2021....Youngkin beats McAwful by 70 points.

There is no way on Gawd's green earth that a solid red county goes to Tater without dem cheating then turns around a year later and goes with a gop governor by 70 points.

Evidently the VSP and a grand jury agreed that there was something to see there. ;)

The report said, "Investigations have shown that the scheme included hundreds of absentee ballots per election cycle and Adkins, with the help of his aunt, is said to have personally run the operation, showing up at the homes of voters himself with absentee applications and ballots to ensure he would have their vote."

So yeah, in a sparsely populated county it made all the difference....Read the fuckin' article.

There is no way on Gawd's green earth that a solid red county goes to Tater without dem cheating then turns around a year later and goes with a gop governor by 70 points.

Evidently the VSP and a grand jury agreed that there was something to see there. ;)

The report said, "Investigations have shown that the scheme included hundreds of absentee ballots per election cycle and Adkins, with the help of his aunt, is said to have personally run the operation, showing up at the homes of voters himself with absentee applications and ballots to ensure he would have their vote."

So yeah, in a sparsely populated county it made all the difference....Read the fuckin' article.
Let me know how that works out for you BooBoo.

Let me know how that works out for you BooBoo.
I guess the facts are too much for ya.....When they get convicted I'll be sure to let you know how much time they got. I suspect they will need a U-Haul to carry their time in. ;)

BTW....The last dumb shit dem that was convicted of "just" falsifying voter registrations got three years and fined him no end.

They sent him to Augusta Correctional Center....Because, fuck you that's why....I hope he was loved tenderly.

Virginia does not play when it comes to that type of thing.

In today's world, the difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is about 6 months.

Don't you still believe hunter's laptop is russian propaganda?
The Cuban Misdile Crisis bears that out. When JFK proposed swapping missiles in Turkey in order to get the Soviets to remove missiles in Cuba, the strategy involved a six month delay to avoid an appearance of linkage. The quote was “In six months, who’s going to care?”.

There sure is a way. tRump being president for 20 minutes was enough to turn many away. Please just let tRump be tRump. That's all it takes.
MAGA

I guess the facts are too much for ya.....When they get convicted I'll be sure to let you know how much time they got. I suspect they will need a U-Haul to carry their time in. ;)

BTW....The last dumb shit dem that was convicted of "just" falsifying voter registrations got three years and fined him no end.

They sent him to Augusta Correctional Center....Because, fuck you that's why....I hope he was loved tenderly.

Virginia does not play when it comes to that type of thing.
Wow. get one person here, and another one there, pretty soon, you might have a dozen or so. Is that enough to cause all the hair on fire crap you crazies have been whining about? Voter fraud is more rare than winning the lottery multiple times but if that's all you got to whine about, then go for it.

Wow. get one person here, and another one there, pretty soon, you might have a dozen or so. Is that enough to cause all the hair on fire crap you crazies have been whining about? Voter fraud is more rare than winning the lottery multiple times but if that's all you got to whine about, then go for it.
Yep, it adds up and hopefully giving them a boat load of time will give the others pause.....That said, given the IQ of most of the dem slag minions, I won't hold my breath.

There sure is a way. tRump being president for 20 minutes was enough to turn many away. Please just let tRump be tRump. That's all it takes.
MAGA
Imagine how easy it would be to run as a MAGA candidate. You don't have to actually KNOW anything, you just have to be able to submerge your self respect and parrot the Dear Leader, who is parroting FOX. That's a very small world to master. Just pretend you're doing a radio talk show 24/7.

Forum List

Back