Gas under Trump was $2.50 in some places. Merry Christmas from Trump and Co

FWIW......the Mobil station 1.5miles from my farm is below $3.
And has been for over a week.
The competition....a few miles away....is $3.04.

These declines are just recent and don't envelope the whole country.
How long were all prices sky high?

Bidenista's are desperate for any kind of marginal win these days since we've been losing for so long under this installed Gov't!!
tlww4y6zhd5a1.jpg

And you worked weekends in the coal mines. Got a degree in anything we need to know about ?

Nope, no coal mines around here and I have a degree in the recognition of commie bullshit and you're full of it. BTW, national average for gas now is 3.35 per AAA, I paid 2.499 yesterday about .85 below the national average. In Oct 2020 the national average was 2.17, you do the math on what I was paying then. If you're capable.

paid 2.499 yesterday about .85 below the national average. In Oct 2020 the national average was 2.17, you do the math on what I was paying then. If you're capable.
Gee, bet your ass it wasn’t. And you pay that much more for every good over a two and 1/2 year period. The residuals of every gop recession brought down all prices. 20 million lost jobs brought back by the Biden admin tend cause reduced prices under Trump.

Btw, get any more new degrees or fossil fuel related jobs since your last post ?

How can you even argue that $4.60 is time to celebrate... that's over $2.00 a gal more than it was in 2020...
Under a sane president...

People will buy what ever they can afford and offer the transportation mode that fits their needs. So, if they like the idea of commuting daily in a vehicle that needs very little maintenance for 1/4 the cost over ten years of ownership, it’s none of your business. They’ll decide if they can afford it, not you.
Chevy Bolt is $27, 200……too much for what you think people can afford ? Federal tax credit is $7500. So there are a plethora of EVs for under $30 k after tax credit.

Plus a quick charger (5k), plus delivery charges, plus taxes.
You're outta touch!!

Gee, bet your ass it wasn’t. And you pay that much more for every good over a two and 1/2 year period. The residuals of every gop recession brought down all prices. 20 million lost jobs brought back by the Biden admin tend cause reduced prices under Trump.

Btw, get any more new degrees or fossil fuel related jobs since your last post ?

Can you tell me where to find a gibberish to English translator program, so I can figure out what the fuck you're trying to say? Also, tell me what a mud motor is.

So bidim got the gas prices down some

When is he going to get the lawless criminality at the border down equally as much?

thought so

Wow, a mud motor…..that makes you a genius ? Either that or you illiterates need a place to hide so no one will laugh at you.

Anyone who has worked in the oil patch could tell me what a mud motor is without hesitation or evasion. Hell, your not even smart enough to look it up.

Can you tell me where to find a gibberish to English translator program, so I can figure out what the fuck you're trying to say? Also, tell me what a mud motor is.

So a mud motor is the key to defying gibberish.
Anyone who has worked in the oil patch could tell me what a mud motor is without hesitation or evasion. Hell, your not even smart enough to look it up.

Wow. Can you do the west coast swing ?

Forum List

Back