Gas prices soar near $10 in Mendocino, California...Rep Ted Lieu (D-CA) blames "price gouging by oil companies", says inflation is a worldwide problem

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Whew! A gas station in Northern California is charging nearly $10 a gallon

Remember that when Joe Biden tells you he cares about the working-class

California is all in on the great reset and part of that is to create inflation so they can impoverish everyone and then force a "New Economy" on The World".

I call that "New Economy" The Mark of The Beast Global Digital Economy.

Hi gas prices and food shortages and inflation affect the poor most of all, so does Joe really give a shit about America or the "little people" this son of a bitch has told them that he doesn't work for?

Who do you work for, Joe?

1654524846838.png

Last edited:
Libs like Sleepy Joe agree that high gasoline prices are very European and sophisticated. They help to keep the hoi polloi on the trains and off of the roads.

National m.p.g. at 25 is as much a cause for penury as any other factor. Poor choices over a long period got us where we are. It is, obviously, easier to blame others than take responsibility.

The ironic item is ... 80+ million voted for Biden, and it's obvious a majority of those where low information voters because they hated Trump. Now .. Biden claimed to have the buck stop with him (although he keeps finger pointing after 18 months in office), and with gas in Kentucky exceeding $5/gallon and Diesel $6.50/gallon, constituents are going to reconsider. Love it .. can't wait for Democrats to sink in November because of their mismanagement of the economy that is "taxing" lower and middle class workers.

Doesn't help when the administration you supported is against fossil fuel development, new leases and other measures to drive speculation for lower yields .... not to mention the further dependency on foreign reserves when the 3rd largest producer is at war and minimizing those returns. Exactly what we expected from Biden 2+ years ago, and hope all the sheeple realize their vote has consequences.

$4.26 when I filled up yesterday. I had a dollar off per gallon for up to 20 gallon reward thing I could have used if I had wanted, but since I only got 6 gallons, I decided to save it for a day when I have gas cans with me and am on empty.

Watching Bay area news, a tourist was pumping gas there. The reporter asks the guy did you notice the price? The guy looked at the price and said I didn't notice it was $9.91. I should go elsewhere, but kept filling his tank. What a cluck.

A hand full of billionaires and CEO'S get together and raise prices on a good that people need,
Then donate to politicians to ignore it.
Been going on for years, as in Health Care & prescription drugs.

Why wasn't there any "price gouging" when Trump was president?

"California...Rep Ted Lieu (D-CA) blames "price gouging by oil companies"​

The lies flow freely from his incompetent mouth, oil companies do not set the price the high cost is BECAUSE of high per barrel oil price.

Biden is more focused on the "solar industry" to appease the left than bringing gas prices under control. that tells you all you need to know, folks!

Forum List

Back