Gas prices at 3 year high .......THANKS TRUMP!

Maybe if Obama hadn't actually admitted that his policies were actually designed to cause energy costs to "necessarily sky-rocket"...we probably wouldn't have jumped on him about it.
This is, of course, a complete misrepresentation and really a goofy reason to be goofy.. Obama was simply stating an economic fact about cap-and-trade, specifically. Only a liar or a rube would associate any of that with gasoline prices.

cause as we all learned from the cons during the Obama years , the prez is to blame for gas prices ! Am I right ?
No your wrong as usual it was the Dems who informed us the President was to blame for gas prices during the Bush years. FYI Presidents don't control gas prices Bush, didn't, Obama didn't and Trump doesn't this post sponsored by reality.
IMG_0761.jpg

The gas prices suck donkey dick.
Take that however you like but fuel costs of 100 to 200 per week is a real bitch.
While presidents dont have direct influence over prices their policies can often cause oil prices to spike or dip. I have no idea if the current prices are influenced because of any Trump policies but I'll be happy to raise hell if such can be demonstrated.

Maybe if Obama hadn't actually admitted that his policies were actually designed to cause energy costs to "necessarily sky-rocket"...we probably wouldn't have jumped on him about it.
This is, of course, a complete misrepresentation and really a goofy reason to be goofy.. Obama was simply stating an economic fact about cap-and-trade, specifically. Only a liar or a rube would associate any of that with gasoline prices.
That's not accurate either. Obama was talking about coal & green energy. So I guess that makes you the rube huh dumbass.

That's not accurate either. Obama was talking about coal & green energy
False. He was very specifically talking about cap-and-trade. Here is the quote, in fact (it's very easy to find, no need for you guys to keep falling on your faces):

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." - Then candidate Obama

This is an economic fact of cap-and-trade, though "sky rocket" is a bit hyperbolic.

That's not accurate either. Obama was talking about coal & green energy
False. He was very specifically talking about cap-and-trade. Here is the quote, in fact (it's very easy to find, no need for you guys to keep falling on your faces):

"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket." - Then candidate Obama

This is an economic fact of cap-and-trade, though "sky rocket" is a bit hyperbolic.
You just debunked your own bullshit.

First you blamed it on economic reality. Then you "quoted" Obama claiming it was going to happen because of HIS PLAN.

You can't have it both ways. And he DID PROMISE to bankrupt the coal industry so don't even try to claim otherwise.

I thought de-regulation would make the costs of doing business cheaper. Apparently if you judge by how much you're paying for gasoline....the inverse is true. We've removed the regulations from the oil companies, the head of EXXON was the freakin' Secretary of State for about a year....the EPA is completely on the sidelines now....

Why haven't prices gone down?

First you blamed it on economic reality. Then you "quoted" Obama claiming it was going to happen because of HIS PLAN
Because those are both true. Cap and trade, which Obama had planned to implement, would cause an increase in electricity rate.s

They are both true.

Are you drunk, peepaw?

The gas prices suck donkey dick.
Take that however you like but fuel costs of 100 to 200 per week is a real bitch.
While presidents dont have direct influence over prices their policies can often cause oil prices to spike or dip. I have no idea if the current prices are influenced because of any Trump policies but I'll be happy to raise hell if such can be demonstrated.
The prices increased due to an agreement between OPEC and Russia to tightly control oil production yet prices should decrease since US producers are pumping more oil onto the market it just takes time to transport it and then the futures market will reflect the move...

I thought de-regulation would make the costs of doing business cheaper. Apparently if you judge by how much you're paying for gasoline....the inverse is true. We've removed the regulations from the oil companies, the head of EXXON was the freakin' Secretary of State for about a year....the EPA is completely on the sidelines now....

Oil production and refining is two different monsters..

First you blamed it on economic reality. Then you "quoted" Obama claiming it was going to happen because of HIS PLAN
Because those are both true. Cap and trade, which Obama had planned to implement, would cause an increase in electricity rate.s

They are both true.

Are you drunk, peepaw?
No I'm not. And the plan that would result in higher rates was not economic reality, it was the leftist goal to shove green energy down our throats before it was economically feasible for the general population. And it still isn't feasible which is why our prices are still high and the government has to subsidize the shit.

Leftist ideology very much wrecked our energy prices with their Kumbaya bullshit

Oil production and refining is two different monsters..

Okay....but the idea behind getting rid of regulations was that if companies could pollute more and trash the countryside a bit more, they would make more money. So we're getting both a trashed countryside and having to pay more for gasoline?

Forum List

Back