Gas or Charcoal?

Mr. P said:
Just going by what you posted. Okay, at $299 for a charcoal grill, they still love ya. :funnyface

That's an awfully ignorant statement.... unless you've used a Weber, I'm afraid there's no way you can appreciate thier value..

You know who loves ya? The lame-ass grill makers like Sunbeam, Char-broil etc who all put up sub-par crap that needs replaced every couple of years...

I'll spend $300 once for a grill that lasts years - even decades - you'll spend $150 every 2 years or so for crap...

Not even going into how superior Weber grills cook....

Bonnie said:
Im speechless and Im not even a man :D
Yeah, me too! Went to Amazon:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000659KDM/qid=1146265752/sr=8-4/ref=sr_1_4/103-9759534-8835052?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=286168[/ame]

No Free Super Shipping though! :(
Weber 841001 22 1/2-Inch Performer Charcoal Grill with Touch-N-Go Propane Ignition, Black
Other products by Weber
See Other Options:
Weber 841001 22 1/2-Inch Performer Charcoal Grill with Touch-N-Go Propane Ignition, Black
See larger image

List Price: $349.00
Price: $299.00
You Save: $50.00 (14%)

Availability: Usually ships within 24 hours. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Ships in Original Packaging:
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package. The contents of this package cannot be concealed. See Product details for more information
5 used & new available from $299.00
Special Shipping Information: This item is not eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping. Incurs a shipping charge of $25.00. This item can be shipped only within the United States. See details.

I'm with Cp! Love my Webers, have 3 of them. :laugh: My first is like over 20 years old, still great, even though it has gone through Chicago winters, sans cover. The handles are a bit worn, but that's it.

-Cp said:
That's an awfully ignorant statement.... unless you've used a Weber, I'm afraid there's no way you can appreciate thier value..

You know who loves ya? The lame-ass grill makers like Sunbeam, Char-broil etc who all put up sub-par crap that needs replaced every couple of years...

I'll spend $300 once for a grill that lasts years - even decades - you'll spend $150 every 2 years or so for crap...

Not even going into how superior Weber grills cook....
Ignorant statement? Nahhh...Ya ever hear this one " A fool an his money are soon parted". :poke:
No I won't.

Kathianne said:
Yeah, me too! Went to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000659KDM/?tag=ff0d01-20

No Free Super Shipping though! :(

Also at Walmart.com:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...ct_id=1926325&sourceid=0100000030660805002498

Kathianne said:
I'm with Cp! Love my Webers, have 3 of them. My first is like over 20 years old, still great, even though it has gone through Chicago winters, sans cover. The handles are a bit worn, but that's it.

I knew I liked you a lot! :)

Isn't it funny? I have yet to ever meet a weber owner that feels they were somehow ripped-off...

Charcoal in the summer, gas in the winter when it's -40 degree and no one wants to be outside for nothing.

Except beef of course.

New Topics

Forum List

Back